WSW Ticketing S4 Thread

What a farking disgrace this ticketing system is. Trying to transfer some tix for a freind and the stupid Farking webpage won't let me add another recipient. I ring the number....no one home despite telling me the office hours 9-5...Its farking 4:20pm..WTF???

What a farking disgrace this ticketing system is. Trying to transfer some tix for a freind and the stupid Farking webpage won't let me add another recipient. I ring the number....no one home despite telling me the office hours 9-5...Its farking 4:20pm..WTF???

Are you ringing the Wanderers office?   Office closed from Dec 25th through Jan 3rd.  Received notice of the office closure in an email on Dec 23rd.  

Not sure if this is the right place for this but as a red reserved member I am sick and tired of people coming up from the south terrace and helping themselves to an unoccupied seat in the western terrace. Either the club or stadium staff need to jump on this as it happens every home game and is just not on. Freeloaders can stay in their own area or pay more like the rest of us.

Not sure if this is the right place for this but as a red reserved member I am sick and tired of people coming up from the south terrace and helping themselves to an unoccupied seat in the western terrace. Either the club or stadium staff need to jump on this as it happens every home game and is just not on. Freeloaders can stay in their own area or pay more like the rest of us.

Dude. Lighten up. Who cares?! They can only do it if there are empty seats...

I unashamedly move upstairs in western stand from below in western terrace when it rains if u have my baby son with me.. am i therefore a freeloader or a good dad?..

I unashamedly move upstairs in western stand from below in western terrace when it rains if u have my baby son with me.. am i therefore a freeloader or a good dad?..

wo5gk.jpg

I think all that Grandstand air has gotten to your head. Last I saw, there is plenty of room at SFS if you need it.

I spent an ACL game bouncing all over the western stand finding empty seats with my young bloke because we ended up Row D against the railing and couldnt see a thing...an empty seat is an empty seat imo

I have no problem with people moving to a better seat if they can find a vacant one.

What I am paying for is a guaranteed seat so I can sit next to friends and family every game as opposed to waiting for the kick off and then having to move to find somewhere else. That's one extra hassle I am happy to pay to avoid.

Your lucky your not in the white and black section. Its full of ppl from other areas and the members struggle to get a decent seat in there...

No probs with ppl moving to better area or seats - but not an hour before kick off into a sold out members area..

Your lucky your not in the white and black section. Its full of ppl from other areas and the members struggle to get a decent seat in there...

No probs with ppl moving to better area or seats - but not an hour before kick off into a sold out members area..

Yeh look I definitely don't think there is an issue wanting to take an empty seats prior to kick off. Not an hour before kick off but maybe in the minutes leading up to the whistle is a complete non-issue.

I completely understand if they are taking your seat & time after time you have to ask them to move but does that actually happen?

Yeh look I definitely don't think there is an issue wanting to take an empty seats prior to kick off. Not an hour before kick off but maybe in the minutes leading up to the whistle is a complete non-issue.

I completely understand if they are taking your seat & time after time you have to ask them to move but does that actually happen?

Absolutely happening well before kick off - people just shuffle around until they can stay somewhere. We have had to ask people to move twice as have our seat buddies behind us. Re the comment about the black and white section that is why you pay a lot less for your membership.

Do they move out of your seats, once asked???

If so, then that's fine.

If not, that's where there's then an issue.

Looking to get 12 AWAY tickets for the Sydney derby at SFS.

Anyone know from the top of their head how many tickets we can buy at once from ticketek?

Previously it has been up to ten in one hit for each membership.

Can we buy more if went directly to an actual ticketek shop? ..if there is such a thing?

Looking to get 12 AWAY tickets for the Sydney derby at SFS.

Anyone know from the top of their head how many tickets we can buy at once from ticketek?

Previously it has been up to ten in one hit for each membership.

Can we buy more if went directly to an actual ticketek shop? ..if there is such a thing?

You'll find them in most Westfields I think. Certainly Parra & Hornsby Westfields have them (often just a desk not a shop)

Edited by beatsurrender

Absolutely happening well before kick off - people just shuffle around until they can stay somewhere. We have had to ask people to move twice as have our seat buddies behind us. Re the comment about the black and white section that is why you pay a lot less for your membership.

Nup... point missed....

White and Black area is sold out to members of that area, so when ppl who DO NOT have a ticket to that area sit in there, ACTUAL Black and White area members can't get a seat... (they then sit in your seat :-) )

Its GA (no reserved seats) but only for White and Black members.!

Its not like the South GA where tickets are sold pre game to anyone...

@Teddies raises an interesting point.

If you pop along to Ticketek I wonder if you can buy more than the 10 per membership? Has anyone tried this? If not I may give it a go.

Just do two transactions...

I ended up with 20 tickets to one of the Allianz derbies last year :ninja:

If you pop along to Ticketek I wonder if you can buy more than the 10 per membership? Has anyone tried this? If not I may give it a go.

Fair enough although you wouldn't be able to get them all consecutive seats I guess.

They obviously don't check if the membership number has already been used before or not in that case.

Fair enough although you wouldn't be able to get them all consecutive seats I guess.

They obviously don't check if the membership number has already been used before or not in that case.

Yeah. The first 10 were online and the second were via the phone. The woman on the line didnt care whatsoever that i had already purchased 10 (i asked if i could cancel them, but couldn't).

There is more freedom via the phone. If you had 2 member numbers then it might be able to be done in one transaction?

Yeah. The first 10 were online and the second were via the phone. The woman on the line didnt care whatsoever that i had already purchased 10 (i asked if i could cancel them, but couldn't).

There is more freedom via the phone. If you had 2 member numbers then it might be able to be done in one transaction?

That's actually not a bad idea. But Im guessing the operator dgaf about membership numbers, it may just be a restriction on the booking system OR, preferably, the 10 ticket max is something can be overridden by the operator.

I'm sure it can be (ie school groups).

I wonder if its possible to call and ask them to 'reserve' 20 tickets, purchase 10, then purchase the remaining 10.  "pretty please with a cherry on top?... its for the children... the disabled children.."  :ninja: