WSW Ticketing S4 Thread

Finally got in... bought 2... but email says to 'manage event' to print off the ticket - no option to do so from what I can see.

I have 6 memberships to renew and you can't bundle the transaction.. meaning it's that farcical $5.30 transaction fee per membership. 

Not happy.  :nono:

You might want to call them up and complain. that's 25 out of pocket which is rbb ticket.

Same issue with me. I have bought tickets but can't print them off from my account. Anyone have any suggestions ?

I don't think we will be able to print them off until a later date. maybe next week try again?

To print your ticket:

1. Go back to your member "home"

2. Click on "manage this event" at the very bottom

3. Click the "print-at-home" button, then select the tickets you want to download as PDF

To print your ticket:

1. Go back to your member "home"

2. Click on "manage this event" at the very bottom

3. Click the "print-at-home" button, then select the tickets you want to download as PDF

Yeah, it looks like its now available

Tickets bought for south end.. fingers crossed there are a few active end tickets up for sale tomorrow in the next pre-sale.. Any idea if non-active members can buy unused active tickets? If not anyone want to buy extra and onsell 2?

Willing to pay a small markup for the effort..

In x4 but not happy about getting hit with 4 handling fees

FFS, I'm in the same boat. How long do we have to secure tickets?
I think till 8am tomorrow and then they are open to football family.

Away from my PC so can't look into all the details...bottom line can I buy a ticket for the RBB with my members account, instead of going for my usual Bay 65 pozzie?

No. You'll have to wait until the football family pre sale or general public and try your luck

Credit to the club for finally coming up with a better solution, 
This way benefits season ticket holders much more than others.

Now they just need to **** ticketmaster and ticketek off and run the ticketing themselves so we don't have this bullshit transaction fee for every ticket bought

Looks like a stuff up. I have two sons and myself to buy for. Have done three separate transactions but my sons have both been given the same seat. 

I would be surprised if they put rbb tix up for general sale.

Me too.  Surely the only place you'll be able to secure them would be via Gumtree at $200 each.

Credit to the club for finally coming up with a better solution,

This way benefits season ticket holders much more than others.

Now they just need to **** ticketmaster and ticketek off and run the ticketing themselves so we don't have this bullshit transaction fee for every ticket bought

Totally - to me it's part of the reward of being a member - the multiple transaction fees are BS..but I'm sure there will be the usual meltdown on the Facebook who aren't & can't get tix

Away from my PC so can't look into all the details...bottom line can I buy a ticket for the RBB with my members account, instead of going for my usual Bay 65 pozzie?

No. You'll have to wait until the football family pre sale or general public and try your luck

Ah that fûcking sucks

If you're in 65, let me know. I need to meet you!!!

The invoice in your members account will be for your normal seat(s). If you don't purchase during this window, it will be forfeited.

Seats can be purchased in other areas by members & football family from 9am Tuesday. 

You may have to wait until the GF to experience the RBB 

Ah that fûcking sucks

I don't mind swapping champ. Bay 54.

Seems like everyone is suffering that fate, I know I did, but I only bought 2 - some are suffering more than others with multiples of 4 or more.