WSW Ticketing S4 Thread

In x3 ouch that's $14 in handling fees as I had to log on to three accounts. Anyone know how I combine them onto one?

After everything calms down I'm going to call and see how to link accounts because I think especially for the relocation its going to be a **** fight to keep my seats together?

In x3 ouch that's $14 in handling fees as I had to log on to three accounts. Anyone know how I combine them onto one?

After everything calms down I'm going to call and see how to link accounts because I think especially for the relocation its going to be a **** fight to keep my seats together?

Just called the club and they said It's only 1 ticket per transaction if the accounts aren't linked.

So there's nothing they can do regarding the fees, just have to take on the chin.

In + 1.

I'm eyeing a couple of seats not far from us that was only occasionally used this season.

Does anyone know if we are able to select particular seats in the "football family/non-ticketed member" window that opens tomorrow? Or is it the case of clicking "best available" and hoping?

Edited by Case

In + 1.

I'm eyeing a couple of seats not far from us that was only occasionally used this season.

Does anyone know if we are able to select particular seats in the "football family/non-ticketed member" window that opens tomorrow? Or is it the case of clicking "best available" and hoping?

If it uses ticketmasters usual system of selecting seats you should be able to buy off map and select the exact seats you want. You'll just have to get in early. 

There is a seat next to me that has been vacant all season but checking through ticketmasters buy off map thingy I can see its never available, so either the member who has that seat just moves elsewhere or that member hasn't shown up to even 1 match this season. 

The ticketing process should be seamless , poor lass at the club on reception had over 150 messages this morning (before 10.0am)

I had to call to change an email address as i couldn't purchase 2 tickets with  two members sharing the same email address.

Then had issues printing , finally all printed and sorted .

COYW. 

Site is buckling already. Sometimes I wish I went for a s*** team that didn't make finals. Say ESFC for example. Hassle-free April for them.

Well dude, you do support The Villa.......

:P

Just jokes!!! :D

In + 1.

If it uses ticketmasters usual system of selecting seats you should be able to buy off map and select the exact seats you want. You'll just have to get in early. 

There is a seat next to me that has been vacant all season but checking through ticketmasters buy off map thingy I can see its never available, so either the member who has that seat just moves elsewhere or that member hasn't shown up to even 1 match this season. 

He/She'll be one of those Derby Glory Members. One or two games per year... Maybe was sick on derby day  ;)

Or of course something horrendous has happened and then I'll feel like crap for the above statement !

Edited by beatsurrender

In + 1.

He/She'll be one of those Derby Glory Members. One or two games per year... Maybe was sick on derby day  ;)

Or of course something horrendous has happened and then I'll feel like crap for the above statement !

Yep. Now that you've said that they'll roll up to the semi in a full body cast and the players will dedicate the game to them.

everyone's probably sick of my complaining about ticket prices at every opportunity but all told that ended up being $200 for a family of five. thats pretty steep.

I hear that. Grandfinal tix were twice as much IIRC, which I'm not looking forward to either, especially if we end up heading to Adelaide on top of that.

Site is buckling already. Sometimes I wish I went for a s*** team that didn't make finals. Say ESFC for example. Hassle-free April for them.

Just jokes!!!

Yep, bad times. I had Foxtel cut off last week so I didn't have to suffer the gut wrenching ignominy of watching them go down. True story. Football is a heart breaker some times. 

Well dude, you do support The Villa....... :P

Just jokes!!!

Well dude, you do support The Villa....... :P

Yep, bad times. I had Foxtel cut off last week so I didn't have to suffer the gut wrenching ignominy of watching them go down. True story. Football is a heart breaker some times.

Don't worry dude! We'll win the GF !!!!! .... :ninja:
Guest redwhiteblack

The club should have away credits for attending away games, which you can use to get tickets for finals and cup games.

Those going to away games probably make up the majority of people that would go to early round FFA cup games anyway. Therefore little financial gain.

Neither semi on the Saturday night? That'll do me. Both grounds will be free and in terms of sport it's the premier time slot. I really don't understand the logic behind that.

This is a guess on my part but I think they want to build up the tradition of the 5pm Sunday time slot as a part of Aleague finals, because the Grand Final will kickoff at this time. The Friday evening kickoff at 7:40 would probably be locked in because of existing broadcasting agreements especially with SBS showing the Friday night during the regular season.

I was on the phone getting passwords off accounts for people who didn't realise the pre-sale members only period tomorrow morning! The poor bastards at Wanderers HQ were getting hammered all afternoon & many hours into the evening I'd assume!

Don't worry Lloydy, bought 4 tickets that ended up over $200 :shok: **** me!! Let's hope that they don't plan on having similar prices to the grand final if we make it (fingers crossed & touch wood)!

Ridiculous prices & price surcharges! Surely something we can do about it?

It was about $125 for my 4 family tickets. I'm in Bay 64 which is a black category section. Little over $30 a ticket for a semi isn't too bad considering it was around $40 that those ESFC peckers were charging for the derby.

It was about $125 for my 4 family tickets. I'm in Bay 64 which is a black category section. Little over $30 a ticket for a semi isn't too bad considering it was around $40 that those ESFC peckers were charging for the derby.

It was $45 for east stand adult plus $5 for booking!

I was on the phone getting passwords off accounts for people who didn't realise the pre-sale members only period tomorrow morning! The poor bastards at Wanderers HQ were getting hammered all afternoon & many hours into the evening I'd assume!

Don't worry Lloydy, bought 4 tickets that ended up over $200 :shok: **** me!! Let's hope that they don't plan on having similar prices to the grand final if we make it (fingers crossed & touch wood)!

Ridiculous prices & price surcharges! Surely something we can do about it?

Don't hold your breath on this...

It was $45 for east stand adult plus $5 for booking!

$61 for west plus $4 booking x 2

Edited by Horus