Christmas

Thought some of the forumites in this thread would enjoy a bit of dirty Christmas humour  :P http://www.buzzfeed.com/spenceralthouse/hoe-hoe-hoe#.nomVPVDwr

One of my favourite examples... 

Why was Santa upset when he got a sweater for Christmas?1z521c5.png

umm

i don't get it

can someone PM me why this joke is humourous

(srs)

:lol: you still have much to learn young padawan! :P Keep going out on those dates!!!

Thought some of the forumites in this thread would enjoy a bit of dirty Christmas humour  :P http://www.buzzfeed.com/spenceralthouse/hoe-hoe-hoe#.nomVPVDwr

umm

i don't get it

(srs)

:lol: you still have much to learn young padawan! :P Keep going out on those dates!!!

:(

actually that girl fell through

and the girl after fell through

haven't formally asked a girl out in almost two months :(

girls i met after mostly fall over before i even get there, e.g. "have a boyfriend", I don't feel it with them anymore, etc.

umm

i don't get it

(srs)

girls i met after mostly fall over before i even get there, e.g. "have a boyfriend", I don't feel it with them anymore, etc.

Bummer dude! Gotta keep trying!!! :woah:

umm

i don't get it

(srs)

The fact that you've got the confidence to ask in the first place is a huge step. Success will come with time.

The important thing is that you realise that asking (in the first place) isn't that scary. It's better to know for sure, than always be asking "What if?".

umm

i don't get it

(srs)

The fact that you've got the confidence to ask in the first place is a huge step. Success will come with time.

The important thing is that you realise that asking (in the first place) isn't that scary. It's better to know for sure, than always be asking "What if?".

From a young, single girl perspective - don't give up! 

Trust me, girls are usually hoping the guy will make the first move. I hate having to do it  :blush: 

And we're generally always flattered when we get asked out. Even if we're taken. You're actually doing a great public service to all the ladies out there by boosting their self-esteem  :P 

On a related note, we need a Dudette or a Dating thread on this forum where people can get advice or ask questions about the opposite gender.

The boys have lots of pervy appreciation threads, along with the Exclusive Gentleman's Thread, so I think it's only fair us forumites of the more superior gender have a place to go too :angel:  

Trust me, girls are usually hoping the guy will make the first move. I hate having to do it  :blush: 

And we're generally always flattered when we get asked out. Even if we're taken. You're actually doing a great public service to all the ladies out there by boosting their self-esteem  :P 

On a related note, we need a Dudette or a Dating thread on this forum where people can get advice or ask questions about the opposite gender.

The boys have lots of pervy appreciation threads, along with the Exclusive Gentleman's Thread, so I think it's only fair us forumites of the more superior gender have a place to go too :angel: 

True, I just need to find someone awesome. It's just that I just have one more uni year left and I really, really, really would prefer to like... not leave high school and uni never having dated anyone :( :( :( :( :(

ah well

yes thread would be good

And to bring this back on topic: Christmas is gr8

True, I just need to find someone awesome. It's just that I just have one more uni year left and I really, really, really would prefer to like... not leave high school and uni never having dated anyone :( :( :( :( :(

ah well

yes thread would be good

And to bring this back on topic: Christmas is gr8

"From a young, single girl perspective........." :ninja:

Please don't make me have to explain this.......

:P

Sorry guys! Couldn't help it!

this proves how **** Christmas really is even a thread created for Christmas turns in to a dating site..... come on new years eve, thats the only holiday anyone cares about through this break 

Probably the most over hyped event of the year.

The thing I like about the festive season is the fact that I get more than two days off in a row.

this proves how **** Christmas really is even a thread created for Christmas turns in to a dating site..... come on new years eve, thats the only holiday anyone cares about through this break 

I just like the fact that I get more than two days off in a row.

i think as Australians we just make this our favorite because we can hide our alcoholism behind the new year celebrations, same goes for Australia day i dont know anyone who actually celebrates Australia everyone is just happy for a day off and excuse to get pissed(although celebrating a day off and getting pissed is pritty much what we are about so that can be seen as celebrating Australia )

Guest mickisnot

Thought some of the forumites in this thread would enjoy a bit of dirty Christmas humour :Phttp://www.buzzfeed.com/spenceralthouse/hoe-hoe-hoe#.nomVPVDwr

umm

i don't get it

(srs)

Trust me, girls are usually hoping the guy will make the first move. I hate having to do it :blush:

And we're generally always flattered when we get asked out. Even if we're taken. You're actually doing a great public service to all the ladies out there by boosting their self-esteem :P

The more superior gender can't even start a thread...

The thing I like about the festive season is the fact that I get more than two days off in a row.

Then Valentine's day can't be that far behind

I could...

However, it's much more entertaining to manipulate the men of this forum to do it for me by using my feminine charms :angel:

It will most likely end up how most tasks given to men do. It will be half-arsed, take forever and then I'll have to go back and do it again properly :P

Dirverting for a second... Do men purposely do a crap job of housekeeping and chores so we eventually can't be bothered asking you to do it anymore?

Back on topic, here are some cute puppies in Santa hats :)

25iq8f6.jpg

I could...

However, it's much more entertaining to manipulate the men of this forum to do it for me by using my feminine charms :angel:

It will most likely end up how most tasks given to men do. It will be half-arsed, take forever and then I'll have to go back and do it again properly :P

Dirverting for a second... Do men purposely do a crap job of housekeeping and chores so we eventually can't be bothered asking you to do it anymore?

Back on topic, here are some cute puppies in Santa hats :)25iq8f6.jpg

Gee, after talking to you I was thinking " what a nice girl "......... BUT NOW!!!! :angry:

:P

Just kidding!!!!

:ninja:

Guest BlackSpy

Diverting for a second... Do men purposely do a crap job of housekeeping and chores so we eventually can't be bothered asking you to do it anymore?

Yes, every single time.

Poorly seconded.

-----------------

There's only one Christmas song worth anything in my book.

Guest mickisnot

I could...

25iq8f6.jpg

Girls like you make me wish I was gay

I could...

Do women drive bad on purpose so they don't have to do it?

tumblr_mimus0KcUE1s4ksijo1_500.gif

I could...

25iq8f6.jpg

Girls like you make me wish I was gay

:lol:  :lol: Honestly... as soon as I read Jess's post, I thought.... Uh-oh.... where's Mick??  ;)