Lost scarf in Bay 58 last night vs MV

I somehow managed to leave behind my Wanderers scarf after FT on Saturday night vs Melbourne Victory

Thought it went into a bag, yet didn't

know until much later

it's a long shot, yet need to ask if anyone someone found it ?

It would have been in Bay 58 where I'm a foundation member

It's an official club red and black style from inaugural season one and has much sentimental value including taking to away 2014 Asian Champions League away trips to Guangzhou and then second leg of final in Riyadh

Anyone who can help much appreciated via PM

cheers, Pablo

Get an A4 sized sign and place it at the entrance of 57 & 58 next home match - I dare say it's with someone who has no way of knowing how to get it back to you.

There should really be a lost & found for the RBB, I still have a scarf that I picked up after a guy got swamped by cops and handcuffed during the ANZAC day match.

Asked around and no one knows him, would love nothing more than returning it to it's rightful owner !

I'm sorry I don't know where your scarf is, but this just reminded me that 2 seasons ago I lost a scarf during moshing at the march pre game vs Victory and my work and home keys in a march against Adelaide and the sky opened right after I realised I lost them and they probably went down the gutter. 

At our first ever game at Gosford, the guy in front of us left his jacket behind on the seat.

Luckily he'd been sitting beside someone with "TehSmileyBandit" on his jersey.  I hadn't said anything to him during the game, but I knew he was on the forums.

A quick PM to Bandit... and his companion was reunited with his jacket at the next home game.   :)  :)

Get an A4 sized sign and place it at the entrance of 57 & 58 next home match - I dare say it's with someone who has no way of knowing how to get it back to you.

There should really be a lost & found for the RBB, I still have a scarf that I picked up after a guy got swamped by cops and handcuffed during the ANZAC day match.

Asked around and no one knows him, would love nothing more than returning it to it's rightful owner !

thanks for suggestion