mack

Football Media Discussion

so any one see that the cove fb put a post up simple saying "FTT" (it has since been removed).

so basically the coves thought pattern is we support the LGBT community but if you are a special needs person the get ****ED 

Honestly...Im Offended 

What's FTT?

so any one see that the cove fb put a post up simple saying "FTT" (it has since been removed).

so basically the coves thought pattern is we support the LGBT community but if you are a special needs person the get ****ED

Honestly...Im Offended

What's FTT?

F*** the "tards"

Victory supporters

**** the tards

Tards being esfc play name for victory short for retards

To be fair it's something from long ago and they have slowly being weeding it out

Edited by GunnerWanderer

Honestly...Im Offended

What's FTT?

F*** the "tards"

Victory supporters

The angelic cove never do anything wrong though do they.... anyway.. I am offended...

Edited by WSWBoro

**** the tards

Tards being esfc play name for victory short for retards

To be fair it's something from long ago and they have slowly being weeding it out

Have they really? Cause from what I've seen the term is still very much alive and well in their circles

We still have people on this forum call vic the 'tards'. Blows my mind.

Ok what can call them for short?

We still have people on this forum call vic the 'tards'. Blows my mind.

Ok what can call them for short?
Rats

Twats

****nuggets

Cockcheese

When it comes to Victorians the list goes on and on.

People call them Mexicans as well but that's not sanctioned by the PC Police.

Edited by Valter43

You idiots.

They're called tards because they were tardy in joining the competition.

Yes let's ban all derogatory terms for other teams for fear of offending people.

Jesus Christ you soft pricks harden up.

On the offside in ssg debate. Lloydy jr played u11s last year. 4 of the teams in his 10 team comp played this strategy....

Have fast kid stand 10 metres behind last defender. Have big strong kid in centre midfield. Long punt up field to fast kid. One on one with keeper. Goal.

So what do you do? Teach the kids to hold the line defensively because that is what they will need to do for the rest of their footballing lives and cop these type of goals (what I coached them to do for the first half of the season) or get your cb (Lloydy jr in this case) to man mark the fast kid and tag him all around the field like its basketball (what I relented and did in the second half of the season).

Neither solution is ideal nor helpful for developing football thinking and instincts in young players.

We also have the 'discourage' it directive for offsides but you are fighting a losing battle when you have inexperienced young refs and coaches who are encouraging that style of play.

It needs to change for 10s and 11s imo.

Yes let's ban all derogatory terms for other teams for fear of offending people.

Got a disabled family member or friend that has copped 'spastic' or 'retard' all their life?

On the offside in ssg debate. Lloydy jr played u11s last year. 4 of the teams in his 10 team comp played this strategy....

Have fast kid stand 10 metres behind last defender. Have big strong kid in centre midfield. Long punt up field to fast kid. One on one with keeper. Goal.

So what do you do? Teach the kids to hold the line defensively because that is what they will need to do for the rest of their footballing lives and cop these type of goals (what I coached them to do for the first half of the season) or get your cb (Lloydy jr in this case) to man mark the fast kid and tag him all around the field like its basketball (what I relented and did in the second half of the season).

Neither solution is ideal nor helpful for developing football thinking and instincts in young players.

We also have the 'discourage' it directive for offsides but you are fighting a losing battle when you have inexperienced young refs and coaches who are encouraging that style of play.

It needs to change for 10s and 11s imo.

Yep when my eldest played u11 we had one team who had their "striker" son of the coach always near to the gk in our half than our last defender. Played the same team in the finals series in u12s and he was always offside. The main point was that the coach encouraged him because it was within the rules in u11s. This coach also didn't know that a deflection to an offside player is offside in full field Edited by Paul01

Got a disabled family member or friend that has copped 'spastic' or 'retard' all their life?

Exactly,

I don't get how people can think that is ok. People with special needs deal with this **** every day

May as well say n******
Same caliber as retards??

If it's not okay to spit in the eye of your football rival is it still okay to overthrow the ruling class. Or are they just people as well like you and me. The RBB should oppose the Tifo suspensions and publicly call for their lifting. Enough of this choreographed outrage over **** masking silence over real crimes.

Foster is ace

Friday night Craig and Lucy is brilliant

SBS A-league is just horrible. Basha is terrible, Bridges has the insight of a goldfish, Foster is a ****en knob, Zdrillic has no personality on screen and Lucy is just boring. She's boring. Shes's as boring as Foster's face is punchable.

Fox Football > SBS Football

Late night World Movies > late night SBS

I only watch it for Craig and Lucy, before, I turn over to fox for the game. Bridges and Bashir are terrible

As I age and go grey, I'm considering modelling my look on Craig foster and his tasteful suits

giphy.gif

I'm not sure if I should be offended

Yes, my cousin (year younger than me) has autism and was bullied (not very much tbf) all through school.

Hearing Smurfs call Victory fans 'tards' doesn't bother me in the slightest. I know it's not personal, I know it's not directed at me or my cousin.

I learnt to stop caring and hardened up.

Haha it just keeps getting worse for the ffa suits. Cue gallop cookie cutter speech about 'zero tolerance for anti-social behaviour'.

Haha it just keeps getting worse for the ffa suits. Cue gallop cookie cutter speech about 'zero tolerance for anti-social behaviour'.

He probably won't say anything and will try to hose it down if he is required to. That is what is starting to annoy me about this league. Different rules for different clubs.

He probably won't say anything and will try to hose it down if he is required to. That is what is starting to annoy me about this league. Different rules for different clubs.

After dick-gate, bozza ripping him on TV and now a 30 man cbd brawl I am just picturing him locked in his ffa office sitting in the corner and rocking back and forth. Tough couple of weeks.

"Police are investigating"" whether they were football fans.

I wonder if it was us whether we'd get such a circumspect statement.

Yes, my cousin (year younger than me) has autism and was bullied (not very much tbf) all through school.

Hearing Smurfs call Victory fans 'tards' doesn't bother me in the slightest. I know it's not personal, I know it's not directed at me or my cousin.

It's good that it doesn't bother you, but It does bother others, rather than them being told to harden up, perhaps people could maybe think about others first

It's good that it doesn't bother you, but It does bother others, rather than them being told to harden up, perhaps people could maybe think about others first

Okay. Lets all agree to not use tard anymore.

From now on we call victory fans 'friend'.

I don't want to offend people who identify as a smurfkin. So from now on we call esfc supporters 'buddy'

Also it offends me that there is no team that has the colour as their team colour. FFA should step in and change all the team colours to pink in support of breast cancer.

Also I am really offended that footballers use legs to kick the ball around. That is really offensive to people who can't use their legs. I suggest we allow the players to use their arms/hands.

Also WSW is racist. Too many white men in our team. Where is the muslims in our team?? And the trans people?

I suggest we start a petition a fold the club. I find our owners offensive. I am a vegan and they don't hold my values. They need to stop selling salami and start selling tofu.

I don't want to offend people who identify as a smurfkin. So from now on we call esfc supporters 'buddy'

Also it offends me that there is no team that has the colour as their team colour. FFA should step in and change all the team colours to pink in support of breast cancer.

Also I am really offended that footballers use legs to kick the ball around. That is really offensive to people who can't use their legs. I suggest we allow the players to use their arms/hands.

Also WSW is racist. Too many white men in our team. Where is the muslims in our team?? And the trans people?

I suggest we start a petition a fold the club. I find our owners offensive. I am a vegan and they don't hold my values. They need to stop selling salami and start selling tofu.

that reminds me

where are the women in our team? i think it's highly sexist that 0% of WSW A-League players are women

where's the equality? i think that's the first thing we should fix

that reminds me

where are the women in our team? i think it's highly sexist that 0% of WSW A-League players are women

where's the equality? i think that's the first thing we should fix

Why stop there. Where is the equality for animals?

My dog rover should be part of the wsw squad. He has pace and chases the ball down all the time. I would say he is better version of sotirio.

As long we don't take rover to China or Korea, I think it will be a great idea.