Around the Bloc S04E20: Flarijuana

Around the Bloc S04E20: Flarijuana

The two joints that got smoked in Melbourne over the last week have been the talk of the media and although some thought ‘weed-on’t deserve this kind of shabby treatment’, others decided to shoot the a-league down in a blaze of glory.

The Wanderers were sloth-like against the Phoenix, getting salad and salt mixed up, along with not knowing where the goals were, and couldn’t play well, not even 4-20 minutes. Especially when passing to the Dutchy on the right hand side.

This is Around the Bloc.

Thanks to Caminito Food Truck for sponsoring this week’s episode!

facebook.com/caminitochorizoalpan

twitter.com/Caminito_Truck

sydneyfoodtrucks.com.au/trucks/caminito

On iTunes or your podcast app or on our website here:

http://www.aroundthebloc.com.au/s04e20-flarijuana/

Around The Bloc on Facebook

Around The Bloc on Twitter

Never apologise for the weed talk - after that episode I feel the need for a joint haha

Okay Brendan fair enough has wedding but Turner excuse for missing derby shithouse

Enjoyed the NZ adolences stories

Quality pod all round

I and am sure all you do hope castelen rips it up for hatrick maybe his pre game music should be ATB might fire clog boy up

Haha mate if Castelen scores a hat trick and we win because of it, legend status: achieved. But Is that really likely? No.

I hope this is one of those posts that gets quoted in the future because it actually happened

Haha mate if Castelen scores a hat trick and we win because of it, legend status: achieved. But Is that really likely? No.

I hope this is one of those posts that gets quoted in the future because it actually happened

Or didn't happen