Premiership Dream Lives After Thrashing Mariners

That was atrocious sack the team sack the coach why do we persist with castelen? His air swing was cancer. Santalab was hardly in the game. Should be gone next season. Redmayne. His name in itself implies a bad performance. Anyway we should have started Pio and Topor is npl level

:ninja:

Shut up JayZko... :ninja:
I'll shut up if we stay in form but be honest Mariners can't defend and that keeper was so green

But I was glade to see Santa start

That was atrocious sack the team sack the coach why do we persist with castelen? His air swing was cancer. Santalab was hardly in the game. Should be gone next season. Redmayne. His name in itself implies a bad performance. Anyway we should have started Pio and Topor is npl level

Shut up JayZko...  :ninja:

OMG STOP QUOTING HIM FFS

Decent effort tonight against a defensively poor Mariners. Plenty of plus points and I thought Baccus did very well apart from a couple of aberations. Also good to see Cole back on the park. Real competition for places now and I can't see Sotirio getting another look-in this season. I must also say that the Pirtek pitch was in mint condition which definitely suits our game style. We wont have that luxury if we play at AAMI or Suncorp in the finals.

we've played a few teams into form this season, so it was nice of the mariners to give us the boost in time for the finals.

also nice touch from the rbb with a final 'who do you sing for' just before the 90th minute.

"Give it to Neville!"

- Wanderland, 2016.

Neville is straight fire, he's got more moves than a game of chess. He will lead us to the holy land.

Good performance, good result, but seriously as always we should've won by about 17. Mariners had one chance and scored. Seems to be a classic trait in teams playing us.

I am soaked from head to toe in every beverage you could possibly purchase at the stadium. I don't mind the odd beer shower but wtf are people throwing full cups of beer for? Not sure if rich or stupid...

Unbelievable isn't it mate! Some absolute ******* piece of scum a row in front turns around and throws a full beer over a baby!! He is lucky he didn't get his ******* head kicked in. And then the people around him try justifying it! Like you said you expect a beer a shower but what goes through some peoples head?? Hope the oxygen thief got run over on the way home

OMG STOP QUOTING HIM FFS
I WROTE THAT AND I'M VERY PROUD

OMG STOP QUOTING HIM FFS

OMG STOP QUOTING HIM FFS

OMG STOP QUOTING HIM FFS

Indeed you must be to go through the trouble of posting it twice....   :ninja:

Guest Melvin

OMG STOP QUOTING HIM FFS

Balls deep in Lucy Zelic

OMG STOP QUOTING HIM FFS

Indeed you must be to go through the trouble of posting it twice.... :ninja:

What was up with Castelen? Have his contract negotiations stalled? I don't think I have ever seen him play better at Parramatta. His skill, judgement and timing were first class. Surely he has played like that for the team previously, but I can't recall seeing form like that at home.

I also feel for Redmayne. Left exposed by the defence with that terrible clearance in the second half, but the crowd around me could only blame the keeper for coming out and not conceding a red.

Anyway, a good way to say farewell to my seat.

What can I say, I four one really enjoyed the game.

On a slightly more serious note:

What a night! We played with the right attitude, great mentality, and good attacking football.

I thought the whole team did well, having said that there are a few individulas who deserve to be mentioned. Nicholls, Castelen, Santa, Andreu, Cole, and NEVILLE were on absolute fire.

Only criticism I have is the way we went flat after we scored the first goal. That let the mariners score the equalizer.

Amazing way to say farewell to Wanderland 1.0

A bit concerned about Andreu and Alberto taking photos with their kids after the game. I was/am really hoping they would stay with us for another season. Andreu is so cool and calm on the ball, it's a joy to watch. And Alberto is a very solid defender.

Saw Dimas after the game in his suit. His beard is really that perfect up close as well, not just from afar.

Greatest version of "These Colours Unite Us All" .......................................EVER!!!!!!!!

It waa great, the intermittent stopping of the music made it more atmospheric. The only issue I had was that some took "louder" to mean "faster" - it is a chant that is most effective when sung slowly. In all though it was a great, innovative idea, can't wait to do it again.

A bit concerned about Andreu and Alberto taking photos with their kids after the game. I was/am really hoping they would stay with us for another season. Andreu is so cool and calm on the ball, it's a joy to watch. And Alberto is a very solid defender.

It could just be because it is their last regular season game at Parra, it is unlikely they will still be around wgen the new one is built.

What can I say, I four one really enjoyed the game.

On a slightly more serious note:

What a night! We played with the right attitude, great mentality, and good attacking football.

I thought the whole team did well, having said that there are a few individulas who deserve to be mentioned. Nicholls, Castelen, Santa, Andreu, Cole, and NEVILLE were on absolute fire.

Only criticism I have is the way we went flat after we scored the first goal. That let the mariners score the equalizer.

Amazing way to say farewell to Wanderland 1.0

Saw Dimas after the game in his suit. His beard is really that perfect up close as well, not just from afar.

Yeah last night confirms to me that Andreu & Alberto are a must - Alberto is a rock, and Andreu's passing was sublime last night. When he has the ability to play forward - there's no better passer

• CCM were poor but committed. Garcia was class until he ran out of legs. It’s not an easy league physically. However great goal from him.

• Should have had a full house, 15k is a little disappointing but the RBB with These colours was a highlight.

• Got to get Andreu on board for next year and keep the 3 pistoleros together.

• Still not sure about Vidosic. He has had a patchy season. Not what you want from one of your marquees (but hang on it’s still better than our other marquee’s impact!). We are where we are with virtually no marquee at all in reality. Get that right next season and we should be even better.

• So sad to say goodbye to my seat. Excited by the future though.

• Of all places to finish, bloody Welly. We never do well there.. fingers crossed.

Nice farewell to Wanderland - great to see Romeo get that goal, Santa does what Santa does. It was good to see them come out with all guns blazing early, then they went flat and let that soft goal in..........but they came back into it. I thought at times we were trying to be too clever - sometimes just shooting like Romeo's first is the way to go. 

Our corner players are still terrible...........

Hopefully we still have one more game to play at Wanderland but if not it was a good way to finish at Pirtek version 1.0.

It was great to see Castelen back to his best, We look so dangerous when he's on his game. Neville also had IMO his best game for WSW.

Jamieson cost us the goal but apart from that 1 moment he had a solid game.