Premiership Dream Lives After Thrashing Mariners

Great work. could have scored eight on another night. Only good moment for CCM was when they scored; something really needs to change for them next season. 

Nichols struggled, I thought. Would have liked to see Vidosic come on for him and play through the middle. Bridge is such a better option on the left than Sotirio (Cole as well), far more experienced and doesn't lose the ball or screw up promising attacks. Santa finally gets a start and scores twice! Why wasn't he starting the past 3 crunch matches?

A night for firsts:

• It seems it took Castelen almost two seasons to score that goal from the distance. He's had about 3765 attempts.
  • It took Castelen almost two seasons to produce a convincing defensive performance.
  • It took Neville almost a whole season to a) produce a cross that didn't end up behind goal or somewhere else in the wilderness but b) in the box and c) right there where it was meant to go. Bravo!
  • it took almost a whole season for Cole to return, and what a breath of fresh air it has been! He was more convincing in 20 minutes than Sotirio all season. Welcome back.
  • It took more than two season to witness a game at Wanderland where I didn't feel like biting my finger nails in the last 15-20 minutes. When did we have the last comfortable win at home? The 3:0 against Perth in S2?

Other than that: great team performance.

We'll see if it was the last time we've been to Pirtek. I am still confident that we'll return from NZ 1st or 2nd, and there might still be a semi in store for us. I'll save the Wanderland swansong for later.

Let the record show that Shannon Cole nearly scored twice and was instrumental in putting the result beyond doubt.

Despite the fact that we were already well up when he came on he certainly made a difference. ENERGY. I felt we were reverting to just cycling the ball around and starting to look flat. Then Shannon comes on and he's on the left, he's in the middle, he's talking, he's making good decisions. He's actively looking to do something and not just getting bogged down in rotating the ball.

One question: why the hell was Jamo taking that free kick? That's Cole territory my friend, GTFO!

Just had a chat to Andreu at the Nike store in Auburn, seemed pretty chuffed with the result.

He bought some Socceroos gear..

BTW training jerseys were $12.50 (only had large)

Socceroos training jerseys?

Wanderers - the black ones..

Socceroos gear was all 1/2 price too..

Let the record show that Shannon Cole nearly scored twice and was instrumental in putting the result beyond doubt.

Despite the fact that we were already well up when he came on he certainly made a difference. ENERGY. I felt we were reverting to just cycling the ball around and starting to look flat. Then Shannon comes on and he's on the left, he's in the middle, he's talking, he's making good decisions. He's actively looking to do something and not just getting bogged down in rotating the ball.

One question: why the hell was Jamo taking that free kick? That's Cole territory my friend, GTFO!

Last 30 seconds of the match Mitchy tried a backheel to an unmarked Shannon but didn't work, if it did Cole would have made it 5-1.

Guaranteed.

I missed the boat with this jeep stuff.....

Has Mack got a new sponsor on board or is the next range of WSF merch involving jeeps :ninja:

Balkanite, wish to confirm anything? :ninja:
Collecting them at the bavarian might be problematic
Park them out front. Simples.

I feel this was there plan from the beginning. Start off with scarves, then get us excited with rumours of toasters before bringing out the big guns! We have the best moderators on WSF :woah:

Has Mack got a new sponsor on board or is the next range of WSF merch involving jeeps :ninja:

I feel this was there plan from the beginning. Start off with scarves, then get us excited with rumours of toasters before bringing out the big guns! We have the best moderators on WSF :woah:

Red and Black Jeep's for everybody!

mw32pd.jpg

200.gif

I would have thought the sequence would be scarves, Jeeps then toasters...

We have a Jeep so I can say that.. :-)

Cheers guys. Only thing is i need wellington to mean something huge to try and get it over the line.. gotta factor in inevitable spend of potential 2 x away trips for finals....

And we went with Isaiah... not to be confused with the whiney grub from adelaide. Sorry Mack. Our other boy would get confused when watching Cars.