Flag Design

• 2 weeks later...

Flags at both Homebush venues will be so much harder due to parking!

To bring anymore than 1 oversize flag will require a person to stump up the $25 parking fee; rather than using the free and easier public transport included in their membership.

I am prepared to teach SIX(6) people all i know about flag and banner creation & manufacture(as i did with the late Nato); but each of them MUST in turn teach SIX(6) people.

I will supply nothing(i have all required equipment to do so, but if you have all your own supplies it will make it easier for you to go home and make more), you must supply everything of which there is a substantial list.

I await to see who or what responses to this there is.

Challange accpeted, I'm up for learning how to create flags. PM me and let me know what I need

Patience and money, you will need patience and money.

Hi ColdRock, patience I have, money on the other hand, have been saving for a while, though not sure if it will be enough. i guess it would depend on how big the flag is. Lets take the 2 by 2 red and black squared flag. any ideas on what that would  cost?

Reticent Warrior :good:

Thanks Prydzopolis.

Hi ColdRock, Patience I have, money on the other hand, i guess it would depend on how big the flag is. 

Edited by ReticentWarrior
  • 1 month later...

Flags at both Homebush venues will be so much harder due to parking!

To bring anymore than 1 oversize flag will require a person to stump up the $25 parking fee; rather than using the free and easier public transport included in their membership.

I am prepared to teach SIX(6) people all i know about flag and banner creation & manufacture(as i did with the late Nato); but each of them MUST in turn teach SIX(6) people.

I will supply nothing(i have all required equipment to do so, but if you have all your own supplies it will make it easier for you to go home and make more), you must supply everything of which there is a substantial list.

I await to see who or what responses to this there is.

Starting to wish I took this option. I'm nearly $160 down and climbing but flag still looks like a dog's breakfast.