Pup55

Roll Call for Wellington Away 2016 / 2017?

In.

I've done about 15 away trips out of NSW, and that was my favourite by a long long long way.

Can't wait to go back!

If you haven't been lucky enough to do Wellington Away, and you are trying to plan where you go in 2016/2017, go to Wellington. Seriously.

Per away thread. No intimacy, no babies. Count me in!

Would be good to see a whole bay filled next time.

Too far away to commit now but i'm definitely keen.

To early to commit, am waiting for the schedule first. But definitely interested.

Definitely keen, had too much **** going on this year :nono:

How dare life get in the way of my obsession with WSW :smurfpoint:

One of the best away games I've been to, up there with og victory away S1.

Highly recommended, would go again! 

I'm not liking the negative attitude in this thread.

Too early to commit? GTFO.

******* in.

2016/17

2017/18

2018/19

Etc

Etc

Amazing trip. Just amazing.

That's my boy Jacko.

Did the Stripper bucks have an expiry on them?

That's my boy Jacko.

Did the Stripper bucks have an expiry on them?

Didn't check. Left them for housekeeping anyway.

Strippers were average anyway

Geez how keen are you pup. Those strippers must be pretty good over there  :P

I am probably the only away fan who didn't make it to the strippers. I got distracted before then  :ninja:

Seriously though. I can't comment enough on how good this Away Trip was.

Not everyone has a 9-5 job mate lol

The Yellow Fever legend Brandon re-invited to put four of us up for however long next trip so that makes a return definite. My mate who was deported at the border after a night in a cop shop cell well I reckon he won't be going back. His previous work record doesn't fit their eligibility criteria. My other mate may decide Westap Stadium may be a better option than Wellington ER so he'll probably return so that makes three. I get it that there was a wedding holding back many from attending but it would be good when an RBB TOD is voted upon pre-season, every effort is made to get most of 56 and the first string capos and La Banda to attend. Even if that means fund raising to make that happen. The attendance of Fabz and WST is another question maybe for another day but the dominance of 'non-actives' who become 'actives' in the away trips has become more apparent to me this season. Sure it ain't ultra hard to exchange scarves drinks and chants with your rivals post match but Wellington gives me a chance to chull and they're happy to hate who we hate.   

I'll think about tit......  :ninja:

Hahaha. Now now...

As DeBohun is still in charge of scheduling, we are looking at a reversal of this year's schedule = two trips to Wellington. If so then we might need to decide which trip to unite behind, and if it can be promoted to ToD (which is something I strongly support). Weddings can then be re-scheduled accordingly (who gets married in football season anyway?).

I'd like to see 500 of us going, with capos and La Banda and all, fill up that bay top to bottom, and make some serious music. The only issue I can see is that the Yellow Fever won't have enough space any longer to have drinks in their pub, and might have to re-locate to the Old Bailey :-)

His previous work record doesn't fit their eligibility criteria

I had a feeling.

Also wonder why he went ahead with the trip knowing ?

Sure it ain't ultra hard to exchange scarves drinks and chants with your rivals post match but Wellington gives me a chance to chull and they're happy to hate who we hate.

I will remember that night for as long as I live, and I will wear the goofiest smile ever every time I look at my traded Phoenix "member 2012/13" scarf (I only had a regular wsw merch scarf to swap, but my new mate Dave insisted)

What a wonderful trip.

Man, all these updates are making me so jealous. 

luisenrique and I had some choices to make regarding trips this year, and other factors played a part but we decided to see City (the 0-3 win) and the Easter Victory game rather than the Flares Victory game and the Wellington trip.

IDIOTS

I will say pencil me in for the next one. Still, I doubt it'll be quite the same.

******* hell

Geez how keen are you pup. Those strippers must be pretty good over there :P

I am probably the only away fan who didn't make it to the strippers. I got distracted before then :ninja:

There was even someone going to the NZ version of bunnings and organised some plastic conduit for the flag.

But there was at least one other traveller who didn't make it to the strip joints!

Waiting at Wullington Airport right now to fly back.

Would definitely love to return for future games!!

Geez how keen are you pup. Those strippers must be pretty good over there :P

I am probably the only away fan who didn't make it to the strippers. I got distracted before then :ninja:

There was even someone going to the NZ version of bunnings and organised some plastic conduit for the flag.

But there was at least one other traveller who didn't make it to the strip joints!

prbc.gif

The NZ version of Bunnings, was actually Bunnings.

Walking through town with a 3m long pole (that was going to become a flag) and scaring people on push bikes who thought it was a jousting stick, all whislt wearing a WSW jersey was pretty fun.

If that happened through the streets of Sydney I'd still be in lock up.

What an amazing trip it was! Will be going back next year. #besttripiveeverbeenon

keen as to do the wellington fixture next season...especially if its a TOD

The NZ version of Bunnings, was actually Bunnings.

Walking through town with a 3m long pole (that was going to become a flag) and scaring people on push bikes who thought it was a jousting stick, all whislt wearing a WSW jersey was pretty fun.

If that happened through the streets of Sydney I'd still be in lock up.

Yeah it was a funny sight screaming across the street at you going the other way for lunch, whilst you were carrying that thing.. People in the street had NFI what was going on... :woah:  

What an amazing trip it was! Will be going back next year. #besttripiveeverbeenon

That's awesome, who will you and Nick stalk next year... :ninja:

I hereby sodomly :ninja: declare one of these games will be the 1st WSF ToD led by the man himself JayZKo... :P