Roll Call for Wellington Away 2016 / 2017?

I think purely with how easy it is to get to Auckland, that will be the game that we get more supporters at.

The second game at New Plymouth is also the very first week back at school and the Auckland game is the first week of School Holidays and many people will have knocked off work for the year the day before, so that December game is probably better going off dates for the majority of people.

New Plymouth. Time consuming and expensive to get to. Shortage of hotels. No school holidays.

Time to rename this thread to Auckland roll call?

FFS its not a real place. Oooh, lets play on Tatooine! Or Timbucktoo! :P

Yes it is, I've been there. Saw the party tree and everything.

And Timbuktu exists as well - it's a city in Mali.

I have never heard of New Plymouth.. FFS...I have never watched any movies about rings neither so I have no idea where Hobbits live...

Here's a novel idea - read the books.

May as well close this thread.

I'm going to go and hand my resume in at the FFA and offer to do the draw for them.

Isn't it clear what happened here? Big Dave put in a call to the phantom commissioner after seeing the RBB having too much fun in Wellington without an over bearing police presence. Don't worry guys, just be glad the FFA stepped in to make sure that football fans in this country don't have too much fun, don't want to make it too popular.

https://twitter.com/prydzopolis/status/741188829072101376