Grand Final Away Trip - Adelaide - 1st May.

mack

Where's a good place to get breakfast? The bus crew master race gets there at 6am and we'll need food

I think that Adelaide is closed until 8am on Sundays......

I'm looking forward to getting back to this place......

http://www.bakeryonoconnell.com.au/

A 24/7 bakery approx 15 - 20 min walk from Adelaide Oval, in O'Connell St, North Adelaide.  I know Adelaide folk like to queue at newsagencies to get their tickets but they also like to queue here. This I completely understand.  I've seen a queue out the door here at midnight!

It's pretty good and it is no fluke my hotel is just around the corner

Where's a good place to get breakfast? The bus crew master race gets there at 6am and we'll need food

I hear there's some good stuff to eat at a place called Studio 207. It's near Adelaide Oval.

By the way, loving the food ideas! Keep em coming!

For those that are going to have some time (and a car) a visit to Hahndorf is well worth it.

A 24/7 bakery approx 15 - 20 min walk from Adelaide Oval, in O'Connell St, North Adelaide. I know Adelaide folk like to queue at newsagencies to get their tickets but they also like to queue here. This I completely understand. I've seen a queue out the door here at midnight!

Ace, my hotel is close to that too.

A 24/7 bakery approx 15 - 20 min walk from Adelaide Oval, in O'Connell St, North Adelaide.  I know Adelaide folk like to queue at newsagencies to get their tickets but they also like to queue here. This I completely understand.  I've seen a queue out the door here at midnight!

O'Connell St, is where we eat pies!

Anyone driving, remember - stop, revive, survive!

So easy to think you can make it to the next big town etc. Just pull over and have a powernap!

Sounds like there's gonna be a few on the road, take care.

Excellent advice.  The big servos are great places to pull in and take a half hour nap, much safer than some deserted place at night (but if you're tired just pull over, hitting a semi head on because you dozed off is the least safe option of all).  Also remember to bring a blanket in the car if you're doing night driving, sleeping in a car can get quite cold.  And watch out for kangaroos and wombats at night, hitting a kangaroo or wombat at high speed is going to end your weekend very quickly

Anyone driving, remember - stop, revive, survive!

So easy to think you can make it to the next big town etc. Just pull over and have a powernap!

Sounds like there's gonna be a few on the road, take care.

Excellent advice.  The big servos are great places to pull in and take a half hour nap, much safer than some deserted place at night (but if you're tired just pull over, hitting a semi head on because you dozed off is the least safe option of all).  Also remember to bring a blanket in the car if you're doing night driving, sleeping in a car can get quite cold.  And watch out for kangaroos and wombats at night, hitting a kangaroo or wombat at high speed is going to end your weekend very quickly

Drive behind a truck and let him do all the road killing.

That works surprisingly well, also protects you from any sleepy drivers heading the other way

The only problem is that you might see the road kill late when it emerges from underneath the truck, and roll over it. Bit of a work out for the shock absorbers, but beats a Roo coming through the windscreen anytime.

I am finally sorted!!!

Fly to Melbourne sat arvo. Overnight bus from Melbourne to Adelaide. Then a one-way flight back home.

Total cost $600 incl tickets. Not bad considering I left it a bit late.

Welcome to #teampartybus

#teamsleepybus

i swear if any of you interrupt my sleep

:smurfnono::smurfpoint:

Lol. Okay, Grandma.

I am finally sorted!!!

Fly to Melbourne sat arvo. Overnight bus from Melbourne to Adelaide. Then a one-way flight back home.

Welcome to #teampartybus

#teamsleepybus

Lol. Okay, Grandma.

need my energy for the trip to studio 207 the next day :ninja:

This is the plan for Sunday

https://twitter.com/prydzopolis/status/725567904238829568

------------------------------

Ok guys what's the plan for saturday night ?

I have my car in Adelaide but would prefer to get on it obviously.

Let's swap mobile numbers by private message.

No dick picks either.

I'm also keen, looking to have a bit of a afternoon session though, anyone else keen?

Saturday Night: Hawks, beatsurrender, Prydz + 1

Saturday Afternoon: Prydz + 1

This is the plan for Sunday

https://twitter.com/prydzopolis/status/725567904238829568

------------------------------

Ok guys what's the plan for saturday night ?

I have my car in Adelaide but would prefer to get on it obviously.

Let's swap mobile numbers by private message.

No dick picks either.

I'm also keen, looking to have a bit of a afternoon session though, anyone else keen?

Saturday Night: Hawks, beatsurrender, Prydz + 1

Saturday Afternoon: Prydz + 1

I think myself and the fairy might be keen to join in on this symposium.

I am finally sorted!!!

Welcome to #teampartybus

#teamsleepybus

By party I did mean watch Scandinavian crime drama on my iPad and fall asleep