Grand Final Away Trip - Adelaide - 1st May.

mack

Have arrived in Adelaide, there was a bunch of us who all came via Melbourne on the same flight.

Now which pub is everyone going to?

(Sorry, haven't had a chance to read all the forum posts yet).

I won't leave til tomorrow morning so am living vicariously through these updates. Flippin' awesome :woah:

Same, 9am Qantas. I wish I was flying in earlier now.

I'm on the Qantas 12pm tomorrow. That timing is making me sick in the stomach. What if its late? I am tempted to call them and see if we can get on the earlier flight.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm on the 12:45pm Jetstar flight.

I've been watching the flights on the internet (flightradar24) all week, and Jetstar to Adelaide always leaves at least half hour late!

I hope the taxi has he's engine running when I get to Adelaide. :)

You sure that's not just beacue of the local time difference between here and there?

Hah, hah. I wish.

Just had a look at today's Jetstar flight and it's only 20 minutes late departing Sydney! The best all week.

https://www.flightradar24.com/JST766/9911ebc

Have arrived in Adelaide, there was a bunch of us who all came via Melbourne on the same flight.

I reckon we were on the same flight. The 12:05 Virgin? We were the two young girls towards the front of the plane. Wish I had of known, I would have said hello :)

The Duke of York

Is Adelaide red and black yet??

Just about. Plenty of jerseys around the airport and a bit of banter from some Reds fans. I'm sure there will be plenty more as the afternoon rolls on.

I reckon we were on the same flight. The 12:05 Virgin? We were the two young girls towards the front of the plane. Wish I had of known, I would have said hello :)

The Duke of York

Is Adelaide red and black yet??

Just about. Plenty of jerseys around the airport and a bit of banter from some Reds fans. I'm sure there will be plenty more as the afternoon rolls on.

Yeh we must have been.

I think I was on the escalator behind you when we exited the airport.

You have Jess on the back of your jersey, right?

I was going to ask if it was you, I wish I had now.

Look forward to meeting some of you at a pub somewhere this weekend.

I'm with the guy with the long grey hair and massive beard (my brother).

We'll be in Bay 149 :woah:

At bordertown....just 3 more hours and we're there!

Hope you stopped to have a pastie, see the albino kangaroo and pay homage to Bob Hawke's birthplace

Return flight to Adelaide in two weeks is as cheap as $181.

Return flight to Adelaide in one week is as cheap as $231.

I really should go to Adelaide some time.

Next season we do the drive...Manfred Tours of the Hay Plain, Wimmera and Lameroo/Pinnaro area

Hope you stopped to have a pastie, see the albino kangaroo and pay homage to Bob Hawke's birthplace

Next season we do the drive...Manfred Tours of the Hay Plain, Wimmera and Lameroo/Pinnaro area

^^^^ IN...  :good:

For those who flew in already on Jetstar, did anyone check your IDs before boarding?

Checked in online, just walk through.

Have flown many domestic flights in various airlines, I have not been checked before when I use online check in...

Find it a bit scary tbh...

^^^^ IN...  :good:

Manfred and Dmixtaaa in one car trying to cross the border? I somehow doubt that such a comedy road show would be allowed into SA.

I wonder who will show up on team sleepy/party bus tonight

What's the protocol - like do we all wear our scarves or...

Like I got in to Melbourne at 3, and I've just been touristing by myself - probably end up getting to the bus terminal at 7.45 or so to prepare to sleep all bus ride =P

At royal Melbourne hotel with MartinTyler on Bourke at if anyone wants beer

Like I got in to Melbourne at 3, and I've just been touristing by myself - probably end up getting to the bus terminal at 7.45 or so to prepare to sleep all bus ride =P

Come the pub, if you can't find us stand on a chair and yell who do we sing for

:woah: :woah: Changed to the 8.30 flight tomorrow morning.

Anyone at the airport early enough, come join us for a coffee. I'll be in the red and black jersey :cheeky:

Did it cost you much to change to the earlier flight?

Did it online with guidance of Tina my friendly Qantas rep, it cost nothing to change. So happy about that. Could have done it myself, but I just didn't want to stuff anything up, so was grateful of the hand-holding.

Mate there'll be 5 empty seats on your journey, we all dropped out for a flight tomorrow morning. How you can stretch out and get a good rest before tomorrow!

:woah: :woah: Changed to the 8.30 flight tomorrow morning.

Anyone at the airport early enough, come join us for a coffee. I'll be in the red and black jersey :cheeky:

Did it cost you much to change to the earlier flight?

Did it online with guidance of Tina my friendly Qantas rep, it cost nothing to change. So happy about that. Could have done it myself, but I just didn't want to stuff anything up, so was grateful of the hand-holding.

Cool. Glad you were able to change, and thanks for sharing.

I'll see if Jetstar offers the same service.

Thanks.