Grand Final Away Trip - Adelaide - 1st May.

mack

Just spotted a couple of fans in the Qantas business lounge. Had to refrain from yelling "wandererz!" across the room

About a dozen of us in the Qantas Club as well.

Just boarded flight to MEL. About 30-40 of us on board an Airbus A330-200.

T-8hr 9 min

Have arrived in Adelaide, there was a bunch of us who all came via Melbourne on the same flight.

Now which pub is everyone going to?

(Sorry, haven't had a chance to read all the forum posts yet).

I reckon we were on the same flight. The 12:05 Virgin? We were the two young girls towards the front of the plane. Wish I had of known, I would have said hello :)

The Duke of York

Is Adelaide red and black yet??

Just about. Plenty of jerseys around the airport and a bit of banter from some Reds fans. I'm sure there will be plenty more as the afternoon rolls on.

Yeh we must have been.

I think I was on the escalator behind you when we exited the airport.

You have Jess on the back of your jersey, right?

I was going to ask if it was you, I wish I had now.

Look forward to meeting some of you at a pub somewhere this weekend.

I'm with the guy with the long grey hair and massive beard (my brother).

We'll be in Bay 149 :woah:

Great to meet you and your "flamboyant" brother tonight. Get him on the forums...and don't forget to change your Username.

Haha....

Wendy it was awesome to meet you and your husband last night, along with so many of the traveling faithful.

Prydzopolis

West13

Lloyd

CaptainJess

Edinburgh

Dmixtaaa

The Murphy's from Mackay

And many others, sorry if I forgot your name

Yeh my brother is very unique indeed haha :)

Will definitely consider a username change.

Last night was the best, hope to see you all again tomorrow at The Cathedral Hotel.

Have arrived in Adelaide, there was a bunch of us who all came via Melbourne on the same flight.

I reckon we were on the same flight. The 12:05 Virgin? We were the two young girls towards the front of the jplane. Wish I had of known, I would have said hello :)

The Duke of York

Just about. Plenty of jerseys around the airport and a bit of banter from some Reds fans. I'm sure there will be plenty more as the afternoon rolls on.
Yeh we must have been.

Great to meet you and your "flamboyant" brother tonight. Get him on the forums...and don't forget to change your Username.

Haha....

Wendy it was awesome to meet you and your husband last night, along with so many of the traveling faithful.

Prydzopolis

West13

Lloyd

CaptainJess

Edinburgh

Dmixtaaa

The Murphy's from Mackay

Last night was the best, hope to see you all again tomorrow at The Cathedral Hotel.

Seriously....you should try to encourage your brother to join up here...talk about the life of the party!

I'm sure we're more interestng than his gaming forums!

:D :D

I reckon we were on the same flight. The 12:05 Virgin? We were the two young girls towards the front of the jplane. Wish I had of known, I would have said hello :)

The Duke of York

Yeh we must have been.

Haha....

Prydzopolis

West13

Lloyd

CaptainJess

Edinburgh

Dmixtaaa

The Murphy's from Mackay

Seriously you should try to encourage your brother to join up here...talk about the life of the party! I'm sure we're more interestng than his gaming forums!

Yeh I'm working on that, I think he'll get on here eventually.

Says he's too busy on other forums, pffft, please.

Starving, need breakfast stat.

Game day mofos :woah:

Under extreme pressure Dmix has done his homework. Prydz better FUKKING LIKE THIS POST!!!!

WSF Grand Final Brekky will be my 2nd choice as 1st was all booked out.I also made it reasonably close to Cathedral Hotel so we won't have far to go. I'll be there snorting morning coffee from 9am, come on down.

UR Caffe

117 Melbourne St. Nth Adelaide

I hope to see as many as you guys there as we can to continue this great party weekend. If you want any more info and don't have my number, just PM me and I will get back to you. Cheers

Only 1 more sleep Wanderpeeps.... :woah::woah::woah:

Mick

:golecapproves:

Many thanks for organising, I'll be heading there when we check out at 10am

Ohhh... and thanks to whoever came up with the idea to have TWO renditions of Glorious.

:P:P

That honour goes to Hawks & his partner in crime West13 who kept the chanting going all the way through

Just an update. My mate is okay. He is staying over in the hospital. We will catch up with us at the pub tomorrow

How is your mate going? Hope all is well...

Yet to find a decent coffee in this pissant town. Any tips?

Went to the "cranchor" (crown and anchor) last night to watch some bands. The first one, El Caminos, was like a surf rock, Dick Dale style instrumental group, really tight, really cool. Second was Lucy Wilson (who I've seen as a solo act before) and the Sugarcanes, and holy ****. People need to see them live, and hear Lucy sing. A religious experience.

Then went for a hsp/AB and I feel like complete ****.

HSPs are overrated. Yeah, I said it.

Re "Glorious" at the pub last night...

"^^^Ohhhhhh OK!

That makes sense! Hawks and West were wearing ear to ear grins as they sang it! Well...all of you were...except Dmix. Haha!

Dammit...as a result...I don't think I hate it any more!

That was pretty special.

:P :p :P

Had breakfast can't check in to hotel as its full, having a wander around the parks, tried to sleep on a park bench got rained on. Just seen a cubby house in a child care centre tempted to jump fence and fall asleep in that

Welcome to come here but will be checking out at 10am!! The grubs have truly arrived :lol:

Re "Glorious

"^^^Ohhhhhh OK!

That makes sense! They were wearing ear to ear grins as they sang it! Well...all of you were...except Dmix.

Dammit...as a result...I don't think I hate it any more!

That was pretty special.

:P :p :P

:woah:

Never thought I'd hear you utter those words........... EVER!!

Well played Wendy :good:

Yet to find a decent coffee in this pissant town. Any tips?

Went to the "cranchor" (crown and anchor) last night to watch some bands. The first one, El Caminos, was like a surf rock, Dick Dale style instrumental group, really tight, really cool. Second was Lucy Wilson (who I've seen as a solo act before) and the Sugarcanes, and holy ****. People need to see them live, and hear Lucy sing. A religious experience.

Then went for a hsp/AB and I feel like complete ****.

HSPs are overrated. Yeah, I said it.

You realise we are in Adelaide right? :acute:

Saw 2 miss out at the gate dont know what went on but they thought they had tickets

Which of the three pubs are forum ppl drinking at today?

If anybody travelling solo is here at QF MEL Terminal 1, & would like guest access to the Qantas Club, PM me. I'm allowed 1 guest. That means free food & drink in Westy speak!

I'm walking around in a S1 shirt.

Here until 1115am when 1140am flight boards.

Edited by sydneyred

The Duke of York

Yeh we must have been.

Haha....

Prydzopolis

West13

Lloyd

CaptainJess

Edinburgh

Dmixtaaa

The Murphy's from Mackay

Seriously....you should try to encourage your brother to join up here...talk about the life of the party!

I'm sure we're more interestng than his gaming forums!

*Now lurking in a forum near you*

The Duke of York

Yeh we must have been.

Haha....

Prydzopolis

West13

Lloyd

CaptainJess

Edinburgh

Dmixtaaa

The Murphy's from Mackay

I'm sure we're more interestng than his gaming forums! :D :D

*Now lurking in a forum near you*

Good to see you on here bro :good: