Grand Final Away Trip - Adelaide - 1st May.

mack

I'm eating at Di Mare restaurant in Grand Chancellor on Currie st near king William corner and they have a good cider too!

I'm knacks red too but I need to eat somewhere

I'm about to head out for dinner there seems to be a bit open round this end of town

Where do you mean this end of town?

I'm eating at Di Mare restaurant in Grand Chancellor on Currie st near king William corner and they have a good cider too!

I'm knacks red too but I need to eat somewhere

I'm about to head out for dinner there seems to be a bit open round this end of town
Where do you mean this end of town?
North Adelaide

Adelaide is a nice town.... 3 Grand Finals out of 4 and an ACL....If someone told me we would have that in 4 years, 4 years ago, I would have taken it as definite over achievers.

Today, we were beaten by a better team on the day. Pre game in Cathedral Hotel was a fond memory I will take away. Seeing the pub spill out and block the main road is legendary. Adelaide would never in a million years see that type of crowd in AFL. We have the best fans in the league with daylight second. Safe travels home everyone. Now I have some serious fishing to do with these upcoming free weekends. Cheers  :golecapproves:

I haven't been in the RBB or active end for a while. But today I'm in the "active" area. And it's absolutely disgusting. What the **** has become of our away support? I shouldn't be able to hear the pissant Red Army but I damn well can. What a sad state of affairs our away support has become.

I couldn't agree more. The non active bays were shite today. So shite that I went and stood on the hill behind. Sick of **** knuckles spending their whole time on their phones, or just standing there with arms folded. Useless.

The Ffa ****ed up though. The RBB should have been in the centre bays. Wtf was that about?

I haven't been in the RBB or active end for a while. But today I'm in the "active" area. And it's absolutely disgusting. What the **** has become of our away support? I shouldn't be able to hear the pissant Red Army but I damn well can. What a sad state of affairs our away support has become.

I couldn't agree more. The non active bays were shite today. So shite that I went and stood on the hill behind. Sick of **** knuckles spending their whole time on their phones, or just standing there with arms folded. Useless.

The Ffa ****ed up though. The RBB should have been in the centre bays. Wtf was that about?

So what you're saying is that because they purchased non active tickets they have to be active?

I was standing up because I had to cause everyone else was.... I thought there was lots of participation in chants around me even tho they were non active bays.

I agree that the active bays should be in the middle tho

Sill have idiots who don't know active is GA. I'm not usually active and even I know that. Had a guy rock up right before kick off and ask for his seat.

I told him - if you can go and get my seat for me, I'll gladly give you yours. He decided to stand in the row in front of us and didn't chant once during the game. Add to this, he was about 6'5" and subsequently blocked my sister's view for the match. If you're going to do that, at least put some ******* effort in.

Props to the lady who had a young baby about 6 months old near us in Bay 149. Even with a baby strapped to her chest, she was still more active than some of the dickheads around us.

Sill have idiots who don't know active is GA. I'm not usually active and even I know that. Had a guy rock up right before kick off and ask for his seat.

I told him - if you can go and get my seat for me, I'll gladly give you yours. He decided to stand in the row in front of us and didn't chant once during the game. Add to this, he was about 6'5" and subsequently blocked my sister's view for the match. If you're going to do that, at least put some ******* effort in.

Props to the lady who had a young baby about 6 months old near us in Bay 149. Even with a baby strapped to her chest, she was still more active than some of the dickheads around us.

Going by the massive spew the baby dribbled down her arm perhaps she was going a bit too hard.  :rofl:

Why did not you tell me about Laura's view issues I would have kindly asked him to FUKKOFF... There was plenty of room  either side of him..  :nono: