5-4 Extra Time Epic Sends WSW To Adelaide Grand Final

WOW...FARKING WOW...

IN FIJI ON AN ISLAND FOR A MATES WEDDING...THOUGHT I HAD THE GAME TO BE SHOWN ON PROJECTOR SCREEN IN THE MAIN BAR ONLY FOR THE TWO SPORT CHANNELS TO BE NRL AND RUGBY...

NEVERTHELESS FOLLOWED IN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND THE A LEAGUE SITE ONLY FOR MY MATE TO EVENTUALLY HOOK ME UP WITH A LIVE STREAM LATE IN THE SECOND HALF....WHEN DARIO SCORED I RECKON I WOKE THE STH PACIFIC !!!

FLIGHTS BOOKED- TWO WEEKS AGO MIND YOU TOOK THE GAMBLE

ACCOMO-BOOKED

TICKETS-BOOKED

NOW FOR A GF WIN...

PISSANT TOWN WE ARE COMING FOR YOU AND WILL BE PUTTING YOUR BOYS IN A BARREL !!!

LOVE THIS CLUB...IN FACT ITS MORE THAN A CLUB....

COYW !!!

How can you still have a voice to shout??? Most seem to be struggling just to talk! :shout::clapping:

kava ;)

Have a vague memory of something... A throw in or something maybe.

Every comment on him I read or heard from roar fans when he signed for us was negative.

He was always regarded as a lazy player (before WSW). Can't remember Victory fans being full of praise for him either.

Every comment on him I read or heard from roar fans when he signed for us was negative.

He was always regarded as a lazy player (before WSW). Can't remember Victory fans being full of praise for him either.

No most said the same thing in think.

I don't know, no need to do it imo. But just wondered if they'd fired him up some, I wish i could remember what it was that I noticed.

No most said the same thing in think.

I don't know, no need to do it imo. But just wondered if they'd fired him up some, I wish i could remember what it was that I noticed.

I was near the Away Bay.... the Roar supporters gave him a lot of negative attention.... the same gesture as he gave them.... and plenty of "Who are ya?"

Esp in the first half.    ;)

What exactly did Ross Aloisi say when they equalised? Couldn't make it out.

I don't know how many times I watched it and still can't work it out.

I think I've figured out part of it. At the end he says 'Ole Ole', which would make sense because we were doing the Poznan. No idea what he said before. Stupid Fox Sports turning the mics down whenever someone's about to swear.

What exactly did Ross Aloisi say when they equalised? Couldn't make it out.

How do you like them apples 

• that was awesome
  • hope to see as many of you as i can in adelaide
  • mckay is still a ****wit

What time you in adelaide saturday??.. or should we be asking megan?

hdk.gif

He just does as he's told. 

Someone send some cement and tissues to Corey Brown.............

And Corey, while you are whinging, have a chat with your number 9 and his antics to the crowd. You get as good as you give.

If i were corey brown id be slightly more concerned about trying to prove myself as an a-league level footballer. The guy is garbage.

Is anyone else worried about Redmayne?

I mean, I am really struggling to think of a game or an occasion that I came away from the game and said, 'thank god for Redmayne" he saved our ass tonight.

The guy is always off his line, has crap distribution and cant seem to save anything that comes his way.

How many times did you come away from a game and say thank god for Covic, HEAPS is the answer?

I just hope he isn't the difference..

Watching the replay on SBS now.....bliss

I wish there was an option to mute the commentary and juat have crowd noise. **** theae guys are ****.

I have fox and couldnt find a replay at all...found 2 replays of the Leicester game yesterday but not the wanderers...what the f Fox. Me thinks its time to ditch it.

Is anyone else worried about Redmayne?

I mean, I am really struggling to think of a game or an occasion that I came away from the game and said, 'thank god for Redmayne" he saved our ass tonight.

The guy is always off his line, has crap distribution and cant seem to save anything that comes his way.

How many times did you come away from a game and say thank god for Covic, HEAPS is the answer?

I just hope he isn't the difference..

wellington round 27. End of.