Adelaide United vs Western Sydney Wanderers 1/5/2016 3:30PM

Qantas just gave me a heart attack - text message saying flight had been cancelled and to call on this number.

Was $hitting bricks but turns out that they've just upgraded to a bigger plane.

And they needed to tell you that because.........

What do they expect you to do with that news? Take offence to the model of plane that they are switching to because you will only fly on certain types  :rolleyes:

Having just paid $2,100 for 3 return flights it is really pi...ng me off seeing flights there and back for about $250 in the mid week............aaarrrggghhh !!

Can someone invent one of those Star Trek things that just transports you there in a couple of seconds. 

Virgin doing flights back on the Monday now for $250 if you are quick 

Edited by JonWanderer

So had a 2 hr work meeting this morning...... I was just sat there chewing on the end of my pen humming WSW songs / chants in my head, totally tuned out :D

I was on 'these colours' when someone said 'so WSWBoro what do you think', jolt back to reality and I am like 'ummmm, yeahhhhh, errrrrrrr, yessss great idea all for it, what he said' :D

Seriously I am dead weight this week, I may as well just be sent to Adelaide now to sit like some crazy person outside the Oval 5 days early shouting at passers by :crazy::D

I know the feeling. They may as well pay me for web browsing today. I doubt it is going to get any better as the week progresses! I am not in GF mood though. The semi still makes a lot of noise in my head. What a game. 

wow, cant get off Youtube and now listening to "We Unite as One" chant.

I am so damn emotional today. I was very happy when my kids were born, and now I've experienced something that comes close to it.

Only this club and its supporters can do this to me. I love this club.

THANK YOU!!! :angrycovic:

AND now Matador chant.

I am so damn emotional today. I was very happy when my kids were born, and now I've experienced something that comes close to it.

AND now Matador chant.

Order of my life experiences

1 Birth of my son

2 WSW beating Brisbane in THAT semi final

3 Wedding day

4 Graduating uni

AND now Matador chant.

1 Birth of my son

3 Wedding day

4 Graduating uni

winning the ACL??

that should at least be top 2

AND now Matador chant.

1 Birth of my son

3 Wedding day

4 Graduating uni

winning the ACL??

that should at least be top 2

Ahh yeah, wedding day bumped down to number 4....

For those not heading to Adelaide, the Collector will be open for WSW fans to watch the game. 

Attn @wswanderersfc fans who aren't travelling: the Collector will be open for the grand final and will have extra screens. #WSW

For those in the West & South West, be a hive of activity, with up to 5k expected to watch the game there. Apparently 6k Wanderer's fans watched the Brisvegas GF at that venue.  

@Wandererstragic @Jon_Turner13 game will definitely be screened throughout all of downstairs! Keep your eye on FB for function rooms etc 1f534.png26ab.png

For those looking at public transport options, the T-Way (T-80) will get you to Stockies or Bonnyrigg shopping centres from either Parramatta or Liverpool stations & you could catch a cab (<5km's) to the club, unless of course, Marconi can organise a shuttle bus. 

Just confirmed 2 of the function rooms locked in for game day more updates to come @wswanderersfc @WestSyWanderers @WestSydney @RBB_net

The drive is long 14 hours from casula , the road conditions are decent much better than the 2nd half of the motorway to Brisbane ! and it's quiet an empty road can easily sit on 115km most of the way there , about 4 hours out of Adelaide there is a lot of wildlife at night so try time it so u enter Adelaide in the day time !

This reminds me that I have  friends who drove back from Adelaide just 3 days ago. Stayed overnight in Hay, as I've heard some here talking about doing.  So I imagine this will be the route many Wanderers will take to Adelaide.

They didn't encounter much traffic, but said  they saw HUNDREDS of dead animals - mainly kangaroos - along the way...ALL the way along that drive.   :(

They travelled during the day - but this is likely to be what can happen during the night.

I've never been out West that far, so don't what it's like to drive with this potential hazard... but to those of you who are driving at night.... be aware of this and do take care!

:)  :)

Ive got several posts yet to read so don't know if anyone has already mentioned this - beware of the setting sun when driving west in the late afternoon / evening

Qantas just gave me a heart attack - text message saying flight had been cancelled and to call on this number.

Was $hitting bricks but turns out that they've just upgraded to a bigger plane.

And they needed to tell you that because.........

What do they expect you to do with that news? Take offence to the model of plane that they are switching to because you will only fly on certain types :rolleyes:

Damn it man - I paid for a 717 and I demand a 717!!! (said in best toff pommie accent)

I can see either La Rocca being sent off , Castelen coming off injured or both.

I hope the ref will keep an eye on it.

Lest face it here, La Rocca is going to take out someone first opportunity.....I like La Rocca when he played for us.... and I will like him again after the GF but for the purpose of this weekend he is a filthy dirty bastard lol

I think they are going to hack Castelen to bits if they can, many other games this season other sides have gotten away with hacking him.

Edited by WSWBoro

I hate the week before a game like this. Can't sit still, can't sleep right, was at Tafe all day, I can hardly remember what course I'm doing. It's stressful and exciting at the same time. At least with the ACL I knew there was no way of getting to Saudi Arabia and if we lost I could just go straight back to bed. But I'm stuck in Adelaide, just like I was stuck in Brisbane last time. I'm excited about winning, hate the thought of anything else happening.

I hate this week.

It's only Tuesday...