Adelaide United vs Western Sydney Wanderers 1/5/2016 3:30PM

Qantas just gave me a heart attack - text message saying flight had been cancelled and to call on this number.

Was $hitting bricks but turns out that they've just upgraded to a bigger plane.

And they needed to tell you that because.........

What do they expect you to do with that news? Take offence to the model of plane that they are switching to because you will only fly on certain types  :rolleyes:

Same here these ****s are giving me unnecessary headaches today .

We are on the Qantas 8am Sunday flight , first they send a message to say "your flight is cancelled " . I look up booking nothing has changed so call the number and half an hour on the phone later they tell me it's just changed time by 30 mins all is ok don't do anything you will receive an email , complete ******* morons .

Then 4 hours later get another text "your flight is cancelled " WTF looked it up online , this time says do you agree to new time ? Just send me a message to check my email you f.ucking idiots .

Unbelievable a $7bil company's idea of customer service , if I pulled this crap I'd be out of business in a week .

Qantas have added another flight on the Sunday night departing at 7:45pm - price is reasonable compared to the flights going over but I am sure there aren't many seats left going over.  

dammit, and it's for cheaper too - and leaves later on

UGH

If the final goes to penalties, I'm gonna have to bail for a 7:10 flight... let's hope it's settled in normal time, or they hurry up with extra time and get it all done before 6-ish local time

Ah man, that late flight sunday night is tempting

Fly in to melb, catch a bus to adelaide that arrives to adelaide 6AM, then wouldn't need to book accommodation, might just need to buy a powerbank for the phone.

Versus driving down by myself, trying to avoid using accomodation along the way, never done a long drive before

Yeah might need to do that - or find a place in Adelaide where I can charge my phone

3rd time lucky I hope or it's gonna be another long ****ed up drive back.

I think we got this or Adelaide will be the first team to do the double.

Hmmm Melb have done the double twice and roar twice as well

lol I didn't know that because it happened before WSW and never followed the league before that. Either way it's our time for the toilet seat.

You're sounding like Melvin....  :ninja:

So is Nichols okay or what ?

Looked fine celebrating our winning goal.

Think just cramp and 'general soreness'.

It was funny seeing Satalab and Nichols celebrate the 5th goal ...they ran on to the field and Nichols realised they shouldn't be there so he was trying to pull Santa back.

I'm sure they will be ready to play on Sunday.

It was funny seeing Satalab and Nichols celebrate the 5th goal ...they ran on to the field and Nichols realised they shouldn't be there so he was trying to pull Santa back.

Imagine Santa got a second yellow for celebrating on the pitch when he should have been on the bench. Would he have been suspended?? 

Imagine Santa got a second yellow for celebrating on the pitch when he should have been on the bench. Would he have been suspended?? 

Yes because 2 yellows = a red = misses next match
Edited by beatsurrender

Yes because 2 yellows = a red = misses next match

Yeah just wasn't sure if the bench ones count as in-game ones and are considered the same as cards on the pitch.

wow, cant get off Youtube and now listening to "We Unite as One" chant.

I am so damn emotional today. I was very happy when my kids were born, and now I've experienced something that comes close to it.

Only this club and its supporters can do this to me. I love this club.

THANK YOU!!! :angrycovic:

AND now Matador chant.

Order of my life experiences

1 Birth of my son

2 WSW beating Brisbane in THAT semi final

3 Wedding day

4 Graduating uni

winning the ACL??

that should at least be top 2

Ahh yeah, wedding day bumped down to number 4....
Um...shown the Mrs this list big fella? ;)

So had a 2 hr work meeting this morning...... I was just sat there chewing on the end of my pen humming WSW songs / chants in my head, totally tuned out :D

I was on 'these colours' when someone said 'so WSWBoro what do you think', jolt back to reality and I am like 'ummmm, yeahhhhh, errrrrrrr, yessss great idea all for it, what he said' :D

Seriously I am dead weight this week, I may as well just be sent to Adelaide now to sit like some crazy person outside the Oval 5 days early shouting at passers by :crazy::D

I didn't go to work today...I am feeling very sick and I'm so glad my Dr gave me a Medical Certificate for the rest of the week off. I hope I come good again come Friday morning as my flight is at 8am.

I'm glad I have an understanding GP because I would have been so unproductive and as a Senior Public Servant, it's not a very good example to set.  :ninja:

:woah:  :woah:  :woah:

So had a 2 hr work meeting this morning...... I was just sat there chewing on the end of my pen humming WSW songs / chants in my head, totally tuned out :D

I was on 'these colours' when someone said 'so WSWBoro what do you think', jolt back to reality and I am like 'ummmm, yeahhhhh, errrrrrrr, yessss great idea all for it, what he said' :D

Seriously I am dead weight this week, I may as well just be sent to Adelaide now to sit like some crazy person outside the Oval 5 days early shouting at passers by :crazy::D

I didn't go to work today...I am feeling very sick and I'm so glad my Dr gave me a Medical Certificate for the rest of the week off. I hope I come good again come Friday morning as my flight is at 8am.

I'm glad I have an understanding GP because I would have been so unproductive and as a Senior Public Servant, it's not a very good example to set.  :ninja:

I have a feeling you'll be tip top come flight time!

Any estimates on away tickets alocation or number sold ?

it has passed 40k in total.

13k left and what a stadium, they are all restricted view. What stadium has 25% of tickets restricted view!  members mae up around 7k of them so not sure how many will attend.

Edited by beatsurrender

Any estimates on away tickets alocation or number sold ?

I was asking that, I think we are prob taking around 4,000 with us which would be an amazing effort!!!!!!. With the final up in Brisbane you could see a better seat map that gave a good idea of how many we have shifted, not so easy this time.

Edited by WSWBoro

For anyone taking up the offer of these new flights, if you feel like you're being ripped off or price gouged, check out the links below for QANTAS and Jetstar. I'm not too sure about Virgin though it was a long time since I was one of them...  :ninja:

As for Tiger..I hope you paid insurance and take your own parachute. Good Luck...  :good:

http://www.qantas.com/travel/airlines/flights-price-promise/global/en

http://www.jetstar.com/au/en/price-beat-guarantee

For anyone taking up the offer of these new flights, if you feel like you're being ripped off or price gouged, check out the links below for QANTAS and Jetstar. I'm not too sure about Virgin though it was a long time since I was one of them...  :ninja:

As for Tiger..I hope you paid insurance and take your own parachute. Good Luck...  :good:

http://www.qantas.com/travel/airlines/flights-price-promise/global/en

http://www.jetstar.com/au/en/price-beat-guarantee

I booked for the Jetstar 7:10pm flight, can I still ask for a voucher back which returns the difference due to the Qantas flight?

wow, cant get off Youtube and now listening to "We Unite as One" chant.

I am so damn emotional today. I was very happy when my kids were born, and now I've experienced something that comes close to it.

Only this club and its supporters can do this to me. I love this club.

THANK YOU!!! :angrycovic:

AND now Matador chant.

Order of my life experiences

1 Birth of my son

2 WSW beating Brisbane in THAT semi final

3 Wedding day

4 Graduating uni

winning the ACL??

that should at least be top 2

Ahh yeah, wedding day bumped down to number 4....
Um...shown the Mrs this list big fella? ;)

No..... i like my balls just the way they are!

Driving to Adelaide goes through the middle of nowhere and its pitch black at night. If you hit a Kangaroo, your car will be worse off than skippy more often than not.

Most roos aren't out in the pitch black. It's dusk and dawn when the danger period is.

Edited by matty

Driving to Adelaide goes through the middle of nowhere and its pitch black at night. If you hit a Kangaroo, your car will be worse off than skippy more often than not.

Most roos aren't out in the pitch black. It's dusk and dawn when the danger period is.

Yes. We plan on driving Friday evening and getting as far as we can with two drivers until dawn, in order to avoid the roos.  Will probably have a snooze for a few hours then continue.