2016/17 EPL & F.A Cup thread

Did Mou set up at Stamford for a win or draw like Liverpool?

If he set up for a draw, he ****ed up. If he went for a result, he just got outdone.

By the way, Arsenal Fan TV on YouTube is a good watch (honest). Proper fans talking about the game/players/manager etc. and some are just ruthless.

If he set up for a draw, he ****ed up. If he went for a result, he just got outdone.

By the way, Arsenal Fan TV on YouTube is a good watch (honest). Proper fans talking about the game/players/manager etc. and some are just ruthless.

Most clubs have a similar Fan TV version of Arsenal Fan TV.  If you watch some of last season's Arsenal ones when they imploded, it's funny to watch.  Unless you're an Arsenal fan I guess..  :crazy:

Oddly enough I went to watch Arsenal take on LFC for the first round and whilst in my room that night I stumbled across it on YouTube and watch every match-reaction since. 

Some are funny and some are quite informative, but 100% entertainment. 

Troopz and DT FTW

I'm talking real now Blood.

You ham roll Fam

We will always be Wenger Out!

haha confession time I watch Arsenal Fan TV Religiously!!! Every week without fail. and the confession time is that I watch that before the highlights of the game haha

Sometimes I don't even watch the hightlights but always watch DT, Troopz, Claude and Mou. Those 4 are the main ones. 

Troopz is just the **** that video after Liverpool game 1 is the best thing I've seen hands down this season from the EPL haha

You guys should really steal that for the podcoast! WSW Fan TV. I'm trademarking it  :xnod:

I know some nutters like my Peru mate he's been Popa out since season 1 after ADP scored that pen 3rd game in haha hasn't stopped since. 

Getting the passionaite football fam's on camera nothing like it!

Because you would never have understood the Liverpool Fan TV version eh!  YouTube subtitles suck in general.   :cheeky:

Your drums btw.  They seriously bounce off the roof above you.  Had a headache when I left last night.  Haha.

Hahahaha our Redmen TV do more of a post-match tweet reading at the stadium, rarely get anyone on camera.

Oh man, I can't remember ever leaving a game with ears ringing. **** that roof lol

Oddly enough I went to watch Arsenal take on LFC for the first round and whilst in my room that night I stumbled across it on YouTube and watch every match-reaction since. 

Some are funny and some are quite informative, but 100% entertainment. 

Troopz and DT FTW

I'm talking real now Blood.

You ham roll Fam

We will always be Wenger Out!

haha confession time I watch Arsenal Fan TV Religiously!!! Every week without fail. and the confession time is that I watch that before the highlights of the game haha

Sometimes I don't even watch the hightlights but always watch DT, Troopz, Claude and Mou. Those 4 are the main ones. 

Troopz is just the **** that video after Liverpool game 1 is the best thing I've seen hands down this season from the EPL haha

You guys should really steal that for the podcoast! WSW Fan TV. I'm trademarking it  :xnod:

I know some nutters like my Peru mate he's been Popa out since season 1 after ADP scored that pen 3rd game in haha hasn't stopped since. 

Getting the passionaite football fam's on camera nothing like it!

I'll put it forward to the panel and see what they say lol, who knows might need a field reporter during game day

He had the same game plan as he did for Liverpool but the only difference was that he conceded in the first 30 seconds. No trolling from me, but I thought one was quite good

https://twitter.com/eidur22official/status/790230636686696448

I love what conte brings to this Chelsea team, was a bit concerned after that Arsenal game that he might not be able to do it but after changing to a 3-4-3 things have fallen into place. Haven't seen Chelsea play like this since the start of title winning year under Mou.

Mou, absolutely love the guy, I think he is a fantastic manager but people enjoy watching him combust & fail. When Mou walked into the United job, it started okay but I hope he proves the doubters wrong.

More trouble at West Hams ground against Chelsea I see. Also see some of the reports and people commenting on the photos that it is a throw back to the 80's, no it isn't.

These idiots (who were not even born in the 80's probably) sit at home watching youtube complications of the 80's violence and want to go out and recreate some nostalgia. By the look of these guys on the photos if they had been around in the 80's they would have been running away.... very very quickly. 

Yeah it's a bit laughable those comparisons.

I think what people mean maybe though is that it appears really difficult to police the ground. All those wonderful big open spaces and easy access to forecourt and stuff.... not easy to keep things separate.

More trouble at West Hams ground against Chelsea I see. Also see some of the reports and people commenting on the photos that it is a throw back to the 80's, no it isn't.

These idiots (who were not even born in the 80's probably) sit at home watching youtube complications of the 80's violence and want to go out and recreate some nostalgia. By the look of these guys on the photos if they had been around in the 80's they would have been running away.... very very quickly.

I don't think a row of police would stick around once the darts started flying in the 80's

1LsZedS.jpg

Pal vs Liv

- Crazy game

- Lovren :lol:

- Liv are just fantastic to watch but defensively weak

Man Utd vs Burn

- How did united not win that? You'll be fine, just need to finish. We all know a team who have that problem :lol:

- Listening to Sean Dyche post game interview was interesting, seems like he gets so much out of this group of players. I just wonder what he could do if he could spend a bit more money?

Middlesbrough vs Bourne

Boro you must be cheering, great win against a confident side who has had a good few weeks

WBA vs City

City too good, either the rest or being dropped worked for Aguero who was just :shok:

Spurs vs Lei

Good point to Leicester, appears they put in a champions league performance something they couldn't do in the EPL the last month or so

Sunderland vs Arse

- I couldn't believe that Sunderland looked like a football team, played well but going to be a monumental effort for them to stay up this year

- Arsenal had so much class & like the look of them this year. I like there squad depth & the new formation of playing Carzola playing up top.

- Yes Giroud scored two & broke the deadlock but was the perfect time to bring him on. He shouldn't start & agree with the decision to play him off the bench.

------------------------------

Oh Alexander :lol:

That was brilliant :lol:

We can have him? I hope he will grow on you & he goes on to serve a long time at Man Utd with many trophies.