Sign in to follow this  
Prydzopolis

2016/17 EPL & F.A Cup thread

Tottenham v Millwall should be a quiet one

Yeah lol

Boro at home to either Man Citeh or Huddersfield, so Man Citeh it is then..... home draw is good though as it has to be decided on the day at this stage.

Would have liked Arsenal to draw Tottenham to get rid of one of them also, but at least we get rid of one of Chelski or Manure.

Edited by WSWBoro

Not that surprised actually, what with the owners and everything, pretty ruthless but sums up football today really.

Thought Leicester would struggle this season, but they are outside the drop zone and got an away goal at Sevilla so still much to play for and not desperate. See who comes in I suppose, they must have someone lined up surely.

Yeah I'm surprised they pulled the trigger half way through the Champions League tie. Maybe if they got slammed in the first leg but the away goal with a home game to come means they're in with a real chance.

Class from Ranieri

Yesterday, my dream died.

After the euphoria of last season and being crowned Premier League Champions all I dreamt of was staying with Leicester City, the club I love, for always. Sadly this was not to be.

I wish to thank my wife Rosanna and all my family for their never ending support during my time at Leicester.

My thanks go to Paolo and Andrea who accompanied me on this wonderful journey. To Steve Kutner and Franco Granello for bringing me the opportunity to become a champion.

Mostly I have to thank Leicester City Football Club. The adventure was amazing and will live with me forever.

My heartfelt thanks to everybody at the club, all the players, the staff, everybody who was there and was part of what we achieved.

But mostly to the supporters. You took me into your hearts from day one and loved me. I love you too.

No one can ever take away what we together have achieved, and I hope you think about it and smile every day the way I always will.

It was a time of wonderfulness and happiness that I will never forget. It’s been a pleasure and an honour to be a champion with all of you.

Crystal Palace fans found the Boro team bus before their match and vandalised it with spray paint, doing 40,000 pounds of damage.

Turns out it was the Palace team bus...

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2017/02/27/football-fans-mistakenly-vandalise-own-bus

Italian papers reporting Conte is leaving Chelsea at the end of the season to join Inter.

Conte's agent trying to get him a bigger deal at Chelsea?

Italian papers reporting Conte is leaving Chelsea at the end of the season to join Inter.

Conte's agent trying to get him a bigger deal at Chelsea?

Probably hates English food

Got a felling about this manure game, it will probably be 5-0 bringing up 600 wins or a shock loss to a regulation fighting team.

Go mouth with their first ever old Trafford goal, 1-1 but probably still get beat from here.

Bullshit dirty zlatan no red or second yellow then second yellow for mouth player, what a farce.

Wow reply showing a head stomp on zlatan from mings, this could be ugly second half with both attacking each other.

Go mouth with their first ever old Trafford goal, 1-1 but probably still get beat from here.

Bullshit dirty zlatan no red or second yellow then second yellow for mouth player, what a farce.

Wow reply showing a head stomp on zlatan from mings, this could be ugly second half with both attacking each other.

I dare say both will get to cool their heels for a few matches.

Yep both will get a holiday for that crap.

Wow what a game that had it all, a draw is a win for b'mouth with manure blowing it with a saved pen and countless goal attempts.

7 freaking home draws.. killing us

Everton are ace again

"We got a diamond called Ross Barkley..."

Need to do everything possible to keep Lukaku.

If we can't keep him, sell him for a motser to a European club.

Everton are ace again

"We got a diamond called Ross Barkley..."

Need to do everything possible to keep Lukaku.

If we can't keep him, sell him for a motser to a European club.

Word is he staying, I think morishi is going to throw silly money at the team this offseason

They said on SBS that the club were going to offer him stupid money ($300k+ a week). Team is shaping up nicely though. Hope we can keep Koeman around for a while.

Was always disappointed that Chelsea loaned Lukaku out and sold him off instead of giving him a real go seeing he loved the club and wanted to follow in the footsteps of Drogba.

You guys must keep him at all costs as he will get better despite how well he is doing scoring goals and setup work, give him a better midfield setup and top four potential is a certainty for Everton.