Sign in to follow this  
mack

Lachlan Scott

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

This will prove to be an embarrassing thread for you when it's eventually archived, Goat. The boy has great instincts.

and i hope it is an embarrassing thread for me, believe it or not i want our players to do well including Scott and his goal was fantastic so i am happy he scored such a good goal today

He reminds me of Adam Taggart, looks lost except when he's in front of goal.

well its better than Tyson who often lost the goals.

He got on the ball a lot more in this game. And if he does as well as taggart did before he moved overseas I'll be ecstatic!

Edited by PennoBoy

The lad has an instinct for getting a shot away. He's almost better when he doesn't have time to think about it. Against esfc he saw the chance open up in front of him and he panicked.

Great that he got a goal, I reckon he's going to put his next good chance away now he has that confidence.

almost scored a similar goal against City a few weeks ago too.

part of me was hoping he fail this week so we see Majok get a run, but part of me is a **** too.

lol jk - all of me is a ****.

Must be missing Popovic by now. 

May be on the bench for the FFA Cup game or against the Jets on Saturday 

where are all the people praising him? Taurus was praising him as the second coming of jesus, the next best thing to sliced bread, what happened to that?, at least he scored a goal last night

15 minutes ago, GoatyMcGoatFace said:

where are all the people praising him? Taurus was praising him as the second coming of jesus, the next best thing to sliced bread, what happened to that?, at least he scored a goal last night

Our youngsters are not stepping up. Look at Joey Champness for the Jets.Having a great season to date. Our juniors do not seem to be up to playing senior football at the moment. It's a worry. I don't know if it's the constant changing of the senior playing roster the club has a habit of doing, so, are the youth missing out on getting advice and training from first team players who have "been around" for a few years at a club.

I wouldn't be surprised if the club tries to move him on a year early and he'll need to make a huge impact to stay beyond his contract next season if he decided to stay on.

For the A-League his finishing is decently instinctive but he's not tall enough to be a aerial target man, he's not strong enough to be a back to goal hold up man and he's not fast enough to be a line breaking striker and there's little to suggest he can be a creative forward who helps make chances for the other attackers.

I suspect he'll end up somewhere like Blacktown City in a couple of years. He might do okay in Asia, somewhere like Malaysia or the Philippines.

kerem bulut was better