Sydney FC: Season 2016/17

I wonder how Arnie feels about this. Essentially they've just given him a new boss.

Let's cross live to ESFC HQ as Arnie receives the news

Sis9n43.jpg

another live cross

:arniesalt:

Cheers, I actually have been a "member" since season one but haven't had the balls to post for various reasons until now. The crying from the latte set over a colour was just too much to resist.

...and you're from Blacktown!!! :woah: .....better go lock the car.... :P

I am no longer living in Blacktown, But one doesn't forget a certain set of skills....

Cheers, I actually have been a "member" since season one but haven't had the balls to post for various reasons until now. The crying from the latte set over a colour was just too much to resist.

lol sorry i should have checked before i posted :P

All good brother, I have been there since the start(ish) (First game Jan 6 2013 V CCM) But have been around for the big moments (Winning the league in Gosford in the pissing rain and the epic march beforehand, away trips to Victory, Parra town square for the ACL, All ACL home matches, Our walkout at CCM) but have been a lurker instead of contributing. I'm jumping in the deep end now.

And as far as the Colour debate remember, City Blue is a colour, Sky blue is a state of mind.

that night in gosford was amazing but the most cold i have ever felt :P i was stuck in gosford till about 3 am that night, was interesting but fun

You lurked too long new friend. Your humour was needed

When you have the self opening piñata (Pignata?) that is ESFC the humour material is endless. It's time for me to pull my weight a bit more

that night in gosford was amazing but the most cold i have ever felt  :P i was stuck in gosford till about 3 am that night, was interesting but fun

I got a cold for a week after that, but damn was it worth it. Especially after Arnie's "Get ready for Bluetongue" BS. Want to talk about a shed? That is a shed. We won the plate and that's all that matters

When you have the self opening piñata (Pignata?) that is ESFC the humour material is endless. It's time for me to pull my weight a bit more

that night in gosford was amazing but the most cold i have ever felt  :P i was stuck in gosford till about 3 am that night, was interesting but fun

I got a cold for a week after that, but damn was it worth it. Especially after Arnie's "Get ready for Bluetongue" BS. Want to talk about a shed? That is a shed. We won the plate and that's all that matters

Is this the return of Fapman ? trying to infiltrate by pulling funny jokes ....  

Is this the return of Fapman ? trying to infiltrate by pulling funny jokes ....  

fapman wouldnt know a joke if it was flying at his face like a map with a jetpack

Poor lad he turned down an extension from what I understand

Small compensation, but Naumoff will pick up about 100k for having his contract cancelled.
Any news on why he failed? Seems strange

GNI. 

Something may have shown up in his bloods

• mack unpinned this topic