Membership 2016-17

Guest redwhiteblack

Got an email on my MacBook Air Pro that those living in the hills district and surrounding suburbs would get first pick of the new seating arrangement at spotless.

OMG! OMG!!! WE GOT OUR LETTERS!!!!! :woah:

does it give out any information? i checked and all i got is political letters

5591421910_9f4b2f07ea.jpg

Has dates concerning renewals re dates , member benefits + seating arrangements for ANZ & Spotless.

OMG! OMG!!! WE GOT OUR LETTERS!!!!! :woah:

does it give out any information? i checked and all i got is political letters

5591421910_9f4b2f07ea.jpg

Has dates concerning renewals re dates , member benefits + seating arrangements for ANZ & Spotless.

thank you all i know right now is where i am sitting for spotless so i hope i get mine tomorrow or at least by friday

FFS... I have gone from the penthouse to the shithouse... So much for farkin loyalty to the foundation members...  :arniesalt:

what do you mean? you can most likely change where you are sitting but i believe they tried to make them fairly similar to last season

I recall them saying pricing isn't changing, but can anyone remember the pricing? I'm trying to get my brother in law to sign up with his kids this year but couldn't for the life of me remember how much any of them were.

I just said they were good value and that's all I can remember :)

I recall them saying pricing isn't changing, but can anyone remember the pricing? I'm trying to get my brother in law to sign up with his kids this year but couldn't for the life of me remember how much any of them were.

is he concession?

just got my details in an email, i am happy with where i am so far i would prefer other seats but i am happy with where i am

i assume the row at spotless A is the lowest and P or so is around the highest but does anyone know?

The prices for renewing members can be found in this link

http://wanderland.com.au/201617-membership-renewal-prices

New member pricing has not been released yet but will be higher than renewing members.