Membership 2016-17

So I went from western grandstand at Pirtek (which is undercover and in the shade) to the front aisle on the eastern side of ANZ and Spotless.

But I'll accept a face full of sun and getting rained on because I'm not on the halfway line baby!!!!!!

I'll try to move back to the western grandstand at the rebuilt Pirtek tho cos I'll be weathered by then haha

Edited by Case

So I went from western grandstand at Pirtek (which is undercover and in the shade) to the front aisle on the eastern side of ANZ and Spotless.

But I'll accept a face full of sun and getting rained on because I'm not on the halfway line baby!!!!!!

I'll try to move back to the western grandstand at the rebuilt Pirtek tho cos I'll be weathered by then haha

Aren't all our games at ANZ, 7.30 or later kick offs 

Woohoo!

Didn't really think to look at the fixtures list. Just thought there'll be some summer 5pm games like the past.

Anyways, I've been away for a few days and haven't read the other thread about Olympic Park seating til now. It appears I've gotten a good deal out of the move whilst others members have not. I shall stop talking about it cos I don't want to be seen as a gloating d**k.

So it doesn't rain after 7.30?

So it doesn't rain after 7.30?

Let it rain, let it pour  :woah:

Gold membership is $360,

Red membership is $345,

So for 15 bucks you can upgrade from red to gold and this entitles you to a free New Jersey and catered function.

Have I got that right?

The way I read the membership letter was the "Gold" membership was an add on to your membership

So it would be Red - $345 plus Gold - $360

A grand total of $705

I was thinking along these lines too, I just thought they'd be smarter than trying to charge that for an added jersey and some function with presumably shitehouse stadium food. There's a stench of ESFC about it.

its not worded very well i dont know if its one function or a function after every match where you can interact with the players or just a one off event and plus more really tells you nothing i dont know what more is

the problem with the gold membership is it was communicated poorly no one knows what it is or the benefits i mean i simply dont have the money its almost twice the price of my membership on its own but if i had the money and was deciding i still dont know what the hell it gives me apart from a jersey

Membership team clearly has a high opinion of my 6 year old's maturity levels. At parra he sat with my old man but they clearly consider him very grown up and have split the two of them up and he is sitting on his own this season. Lol

Membership team clearly has a high opinion of my 6 year old's maturity levels. At parra he sat with my old man but they clearly consider him very grown up and have split the two of them up and he is sitting on his own this season. Lol

lol do you see that as a compliment? my guess they will fix that :P

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to log in to see what seats they have me sitting on in the system because I've received different seating information in the two emails and one snail mail I received from the club.

(no, I didn't put in a seat change request this year)

EDIT:

Hey Goat, I just tried logging in again. It has worked.

Edited by Case