Membership 2016-17

Once you log in, click on "New Invoices".

It will bring you to a screen displaying your invoice which contains your seat allocation.

So my allocated seat on the Ticketmaster system and the renewal letter seem to be the same.

However, it is slightly different to the seats the club has been telling me I have in their automated emails notifying that I'm due for auto-renewal. When I say slightly different, I mean the aisle number differs by 1. The row and seat numbers are the same. 

Hmmmm.....I hope there's no royal stuff up and I end up sitting on somebody's lap come game day.

It will bring you to a screen displaying your invoice which contains your seat allocation.

So my allocated seat on the Ticketmaster system and the renewal letter seem to be the same.

However, it is slightly different to the seats the club has been telling me I have in their automated emails notifying that I'm due for auto-renewal. When I say slightly different, I mean the aisle number differs by 1. The row and seat numbers are the same. 

Hmmmm.....I hope there's no royal stuff up and I end up sitting on somebody's lap come game day.

thank you for the help. that sounds confusing but i am sure if you call the membership team they might help

thank you for the help. that sounds confusing but i am sure if you call the membership team they might help

Sometimes the bay number is shown sometimes the aisle number that is closest to your seat. Eg bay 107 could be flanked by bays 106 and 107.

Mine worked but with the c/c details i used to use rather than the ones I'd actually updated. Rang and fixed. But if the old details had expired and it was a common issue then a few people might have been affected.

Renewed hopefully they can move the family together now

i hope so how many in the family?
we have three together and then my sister and her husband have seats a bay or two over. Hoping to put all 5 together

Auto renewal didn't go through cos they tried my old card even though I've got my new card set as default on there  :smurfpoint:

Emailed them about, should be sweet.

Although the website and stuff is a bit iffy, customer service is pretty good from my experience. I called them up the other day about a few things and they fixed it up right away.

Auto renewal didn't go through cos they tried my old card even though I've got my new card set as default on there :smurfpoint:

Had the same thing, they're aware of it. My old details were still active so mine went through. When I rang they fixed it straight away and refunded and recharged my new card.

I did notice it before the renewal day - the old details were in the email they sent. So I emailed them about it but didn't hear anything back and it wasn't fixed obviously.

I'd suggest ringing to get it sorted.

Auto renewal didn't go through cos they tried my old card even though I've got my new card set as default on there :smurfpoint:

Had the same thing, they're aware of it. My old details were still active so mine went through. When I rang they fixed it straight away and refunded and recharged my new card.

I did notice it before the renewal day - the old details were in the email they sent. So I emailed them about it but didn't hear anything back and it wasn't fixed obviously.

I'd suggest ringing to get it sorted.

All sorted now, no hassles  :woah:

How long do these guys take to respond to an email inquiry ?

Perhaps I should just call.

They didn't respond to mine, just sorted it out & then I got an official email saying I'd been renewed.

I sent them an email about 2 weeks prior to the auto-renew date. About 4 days later I received two replies from two different staff members answering my question. Give them a buzz on the phone. I find that they are quite easy to deal with.