wat aisles yous got for Spotless n ANZ in RBB

I'm aware that extra capacity has been put aside for growth within RBB at Spotless, ANZ is a given.

Club are keen to accomodate members looking to upgrade to active support

I'm aware that extra capacity has been put aside for growth within RBB at Spotless, ANZ is a given.

Awesome! I'm seriously considering it, the only problem is that I've forgotten my password so I can't fill in the seat change request.

118 for anz and 220 for spotless 

but surely they are not going to do this stay in your bay **** again, what happens if we are playing wellington or city or some **** and its pissing down rain etc and 119 at spotless is empty?? do i still have to just stand all the way over in 220 or can we group in and compact the rbb?

and is 222/223 & 212/211 going to be tarped off?? if not could be a good opportunity for a few members that are in the black or white and black sections to jump over and get involved in active support :xnod:

Awesome! I'm seriously considering it, the only problem is that I've forgotten my password so I can't fill in the seat change request.

ive forgotten my password heaps of times, i usually just call them and if their heaps busy will make a trip out to rooty hill headquarters  and visit their office, play with their foosball table, take a selfie with a cardboard stand up of one of our players and pretend its really them for likes on social media and then get the newbie at the office to fix up my details!

Has anyone had any confirmation on when it is confirmed to moving from other memberships to active??

Ring the club and ask, they can check in 2 seconds.

Pretty sure they've had to change plenty of people, lots to process so be patient. Don't forget that the season starts in October so there is still time :)