The 'What Really Grinds My Gears' Thread 4

Unplug the computer at the power supply and leave it unplugged for 5 minutes.

Then try again.

If it still doesn't work.. try uninstalling again but download the actual drivers if you can.

Do you have any other ports for audio? Some motherboards will let you swap what each port does. That could help if you can do it.

thank you for all the help i will try that, i got 2 ports maybe 3, 2 at the front, one has a headphones symbol and the other has a headphones and microphone symbol and the back has 3 coloured ports i know one of them is for audio i tried it before but it didnt make a difference, thanks for the advice because when it comes to computers i dont know what the hell i am doing

WGMG: NBN RFS date is still over a month away... many haven't even got a RFS date yet... but I'm still annoyed. Houses across the road have had it for a month or more. Cut off is the street. Argh!

seriously NBN is a joke i live literally no more the 10-15 kms away from you (sevoooo) and i have had it for ii think about 12/18 months now, stanhope, acacia gardens (what ever that area behind stanhop shops is called) is one of the fastes growing areas in sydney it amazes me that nbn is still not in that ******* area.

perfect example is stanhope shops dudddddeeeee, i lived in stanhope for about 7-8 years when it was just a small litle shop and a pool, now i drive past and there is a libary fancy resatrunts etc etc and i jsut think how is it possible this area still doesnt have nbn lolll

WGMG: NBN RFS date is still over a month away... many haven't even got a RFS date yet... but I'm still annoyed. Houses across the road have had it for a month or more. Cut off is the street. Argh!

seriously NBN is a joke i live literally no more the 10-15 kms away from you (sevoooo) and i have had it for ii think about 12/18 months now, stanhope, acacia gardens (what ever that area behind stanhop shops is called) is one of the fastes growing areas in sydney it amazes me that nbn is still not in that ******* area.

perfect example is stanhope shops dudddddeeeee, i lived in stanhope for about 7-8 years when it was just a small litle shop and a pool, now i drive past and there is a libary fancy resatrunts etc etc and i jsut think how is it possible this area still doesnt have nbn lolll

The Ponds? Ponds got it a while back, they're a FTTP though--we're all FTTN in Stanhope. My best mate (in Seven Hills) has it for years... the rollout has been so random.

Stanhope Shops... that's a WGMG... dumbest car park ever. That said, have to do the shopping there tonight.

The Ponds? Ponds got it a while back, they're a FTTP though--we're all FTTN in Stanhope. My best mate (in Seven Hills) has it for years... the rollout has been so random.

Stanhope Shops... that's a WGMG... dumbest car park ever. That said, have to do the shopping there tonight.

yeah the bloody thing is always chockers now to, use to take to minutes in and out and i went with the family to get a few things a couple of weeks back and it took as half a ******* hour jsut to find a parking spot (key word find, that isnt including the time of waiting for people to move)

yeah the bloody thing is always chockers now to, use to take to minutes in and out and i went with the family to get a few things a couple of weeks back and it took as half a ******* hour jsut to find a parking spot (key word find, that isnt including the time of waiting for people to move)

If the post-office wasn't there we'd not go (we have a PO Box)... The Ponds shops are much quieter and nicer. Stanhope has become Bogan-land.

WGMG: People that try to talk to you at the urinal... I've got my hand on my c**k... the last thing I want is to converse with you. FFS.

As a female, I don't get the concept of urinals. Why would guys want to whip out their genitals in front of other blokes? Surely going to the bathroom is one place where there should be a little privacy...

I constantly hear guys complain about people talking to them or looking at them while using urinals. You do all know there's an easy solution right?

WGMG: People that try to talk to you at the urinal... I've got my hand on my c**k... the last thing I want is to converse with you. FFS.

As a female, I don't get the concept of urinals. Why would guys want to whip out their genitals in front of other blokes? Surely going to the bathroom is one place where there should be a little privacy...

I constantly hear guys complain about people talking to them or looking at them while using urinals. You do all know there's an easy solution right?

yeah i just piss on there feet, they usually stop talking straight away :good:

I thought it was obvious? Cocks out for harambe

Depends where you go. Some guys are more comfortable in a cubicle, I do use them sometimes even for a pee. But, the general rule is that there is no talking in the bathroom. No sideways (or downward) glances.

There is a surprising amount of male bathroom etiquette. 

Showing off. :ninja:

WGMG - Whinging expats to Australia that give other expats a bad name....

http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20160804-the-downsides-of-being-an-expat-in-australia

I dunno, always said being from the north of England helped me adjust more to life here. I think anyone from north of England, Scotland and Ireland adjust better in my opinion, it is the southerners and London cockney chunts that are the dickheads.

WGMG - Whinging expats to Australia that give other expats a bad name....

http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20160804-the-downsides-of-being-an-expat-in-australia

I dunno, always said being from the north of England helped me adjust more to life here. I think anyone from north of England, Scotland and Ireland adjust better in my opinion, it is the southerners and London cockney chunts that are the dickheads.

Absolutely. There is no doubt that notherners have an attitude more in common with us. I've always got on quite easily with those north of London. Just more down to earth. I've met some great Londoners but in general there seems to be a lot more self-interest going on there.

However Sydney has changed in many ways and I'm sure if you go to other cities or out to the countryside they will say that Sydneysiders are like Londoners. I tend to think that is more the eastern suburbs though. I lived for a while at Bondi and I ******* hated it. So unbelievably stuck up and pretentious.

Went to Fiji on our honeymoon and the worst people were the Aussie bogans. Granted, they were tourists, but still... the Kiwis we spoke to, the locals, and others were all great. Most of the bogans were in one group, but as a general rule the Australians were the worst behaved.

Went to Fiji on our honeymoon and the worst people were the Aussie bogans. Granted, they were tourists, but still... the Kiwis we spoke to, the locals, and others were all great. Most of the bogans were in one group, but as a general rule the Australians were the worst behaved.

The same attitude that the Spanish and Greeks have for the English folk who travel to their country just to get pissed and make a mess prevails with the Balinese and others in the region regarding Australian tourists. Of course there are exceptions and not everyone is a bogan etc etc disclaimer disclaimer