The 'What Really Grinds My Gears' Thread 4

brenton speed is a rat and should be banned from commentating for life, watch the matildas game again an he puts the hex of all hex's on us 

just before kennedy steps up to take her pen he says"well how long can this go on for" before she even took the shot i said well that is it well done speed you just lost the ******* game for us dickhead...sure a **** she missed the pen :nono:

hardcore dancers

just **** off i dont want your hand in my face

at least i pushed one and made him trip over :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nothing beats a good pit filled with people you know that you can push over and hit and still look after each other.

The specific dance moves always made me laugh though

that is where my metal background shows i am more metal than i am hardcore

the way it should work is a circlejerk is formed and the people who want to do hardcore dancing go in the middle and stay the **** away from the edges but some of those ****s target people who obviously do not want to be involved, metal is different its just moshing people get knocked down and get picked up but there is none ninja **** i however did attend a thy art is murder concert where someone was put into a coma because of one of those guys

Heh.

With the exception of one punk show where a guy stabbed someone I think some of the most violent shows I've ever been at were ska shows.

Hardcore kids were the cause of at least some of those though. It can attract a certain element of dickhead.

that is very strange i thought ska concerts would be pretty relaxed, i mean i am not saying all hardcore dancers are tools i think most of them are good enough people but you get some dick's too

Yeah agreed and I love me a good slice of hardcore myself.

The ska shows, yeah, but you get skinheads too, the times I remember it would be maybe some old skins who hadn't been out for years or something like that. One time I remember there was some girl who was on day release and she went nuts and the venue called the riot police who swept in and took no prisoners, so to speak. Another time there was a huge brawl which caused a speaker stack to topple over.

Good times :lol:

Moral of the story dickheads in all walks of life. :lol:

Yeah agreed and I love me a good slice of hardcore myself.

The ska shows, yeah, but you get skinheads too, the times I remember it would be maybe some old skins who hadn't been out for years or something like that. One time I remember there was some girl who was on day release and she went nuts and the venue called the riot police who swept in and took no prisoners, so to speak. Another time there was a huge brawl which caused a speaker stack to topple over.

Good times :lol:

Moral of the story dickheads in all walks of life. :lol:

lol well it teaches me things i always associated skinheads with hardcore,black metal and punk rock but a quick search told me that its also associated with a lot of different Jamaican music which is strange as hell for me :P that sounds intense i always want my concerts to be intense experiences but not in that way :P

The original guys in the 60s were just copying the look of their Jamaican neighbours.

Later some started getting into punk when that happened, and more the working class end of it to put it simply. Bands like sham 69, cockney rejects etc. In England it was called "oi", in America, "Hardcore" (although they developed independently and have some differences. You can put it under the umbrella of "streetpunk" generally). Then, some of those guys, it was early 80s or whatever, so you had the national front in the UK and you had Reagan in America, the politics meant a lot of people got into the far right and then the racism and stuff followed. Then, it went elsewhere so the whole Nazism thing got attached in that way. Probably a bit more complicated than that but.

I knew some guys who were totally anti-racist, some who didn't care, and some with some fairly dodgy pasts :lol: mostly the former two. Mostly the Nazis kept to themselves. But sometimes you'd get guys come out of the woodwork with axes to grind.

99% of things though were fine, no trouble.

^

Great movie which captures a bit of it really well.

:angry:  :(  :angry:  :(  :angry:  :(

Yes.... so unnecessary.

Y'know, I really think you need to move on.

While I said that at the time I thought "let micki / blackspy etc have their thread", Mack made a decision. And he was proved right. The thread went down, and those guys left. So it wasn't a thread for getting to know our wanderers mates, it was their plaything. If they wanted to be part of the community of which you speak Wendy, they'd still be here.

We don't need politics in the terraces, we don't need it here either.

The Kaiser lives!

Yes.... so unnecessary.

I kind of have....more or less...

But I think it's a shame.   :unknw:

I truly don't get it.

Never mind. 

Yes.... so unnecessary.

While I said that at the time I thought "let micki / blackspy etc have their thread", Mack made a decision. And he was proved right. The thread went down, and those guys left. So it wasn't a thread for getting to know our wanderers mates, it was their plaything. If they wanted to be part of the community of which you speak Wendy, they'd still be here.

We don't need politics in the terraces, we don't need it here either.

The Kaiser lives!

Bang on right  :good:

Better change ya sig then brah.

^_^

how is mack denying you to live the life you believe in?? thats like saying i am christian so i am going to go to a mosque and discuss Christianity and then getting upset when they throw you out

time and place mate and a football forum isnt the place to discuss religion (unless yours is football) or politics.

you want to talk politics go over to the forum that niggle/blackspy  created for politics  

Edited by wswanderersfc