R15 - Smurfs - Sat Jan 14

mack

Before I fork out another like $50 is there a way I can get a cheaper ticket

If you're that worried about it then buy a junior or concession and risk it.

And I would definitely boycott an SFS derby if others did. **** esfc.

I'm already concession though :(

Lucky my student card expires in 2020 :)

"It's a big job. There are ramifications to the individual who wants to commit any sort of offence."

The police have made contact with Western Sydney Wanderers supporters to co-orindate their usual march through Surry Hills from Central Station to the ground, and the fans have indicated they will adhere to the suggested timeline.

Dengate didn't envisage any major problems from the family-friendly Big Bash crowd, but had a stern warning for any soccer supporters who planned to let off any flares.

"When there's a local derby if people want to play up and let off flares and the like, we will conduct the normal business that way – they'll be arrested, charged, front court, we give the information through to Soccer Australia and they'll enact, should they choose to do so, and hopefully they do, banning procedures and the like," Dengate said.

And for a man who has attended the Manchester derby and El Classico between Real Madrid and Barcelona in recent times, BBL Star Brathwaite said he couldn't wait for his first BBL rivalry match.

"The Melbourne derby and the Sydney derby have become rather big, I can even say internationally because back home people talk about the Sydney derby, the Sixers versus Thunder," Brathwaite said.

"The three tournaments that everyone at home ... look forward to watching and really promote are the IPL, the CPL and the Big Bash.

"It'll be a good experience to be actually on the field for a derby of this magnitude."

And for a man who has attended the Manchester derby and El Classico between Real Madrid and Barcelona in recent times, BBL Star Brathwaite said he couldn't wait for his first BBL rivalry match.

Wait, what?

I'm having real trouble processing this.

Referencing big football derbies around the world to promote the cricket while the atmosphere being promoted is actually happening next door at the match they purposely scheduled their game against!

What?!?

You're missing the point! BBL is massive in Barbados, bro. People are talking about the derbies there!

$10 says the only people "talking about it" are fellow cricketers hoping for a summer holiday in Aus and a nice payday.

Conversation goes

"They are paying how much?, They do know I haven't played proper cricket for 2 years? Where do I sign"

"It's a big job. There are ramifications to the individual who wants to commit any sort of offence."

The police have made contact with Western Sydney Wanderers supporters to co-orindate their usual march through Surry Hills from Central Station to the ground, and the fans have indicated they will adhere to the suggested timeline.

Dengate didn't envisage any major problems from the family-friendly Big Bash crowd, but had a stern warning for any soccer supporters who planned to let off any flares.

"When there's a local derby if people want to play up and let off flares and the like, we will conduct the normal business that way – they'll be arrested, charged, front court, we give the information through to Soccer Australia and they'll enact, should they choose to do so, and hopefully they do, banning procedures and the like," Dengate said.

"The Melbourne derby and the Sydney derby have become rather big, I can even say internationally because back home people talk about the Sydney derby, the Sixers versus Thunder," Brathwaite said.

"The three tournaments that everyone at home ... look forward to watching and really promote are the IPL, the CPL and the Big Bash.

"It'll be a good experience to be actually on the field for a derby of this magnitude."

The fact that he labels the head body as 'Soccer Australia' says it all. Shows you how much he actually hates the sport lol.

No tickets left only WSW bronze and WSW active.   :(  Cant see how they will be able to sell them now.  They can't re-categorize those bays I assume.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/events/SYDFC1517/venues/SFS/performances/ESOC2017614/tickets

Looks like their policies have failed them. If they had opened up Wanderers active in the first place they may have had scope to re-categorize other Wanderers areas. I'm sure there's a fair few bought tickets elsewhere due to the initial restrictions.

^^^^^^ Soccer Australia?! They don't even make the slighest effort to understand the sport they are patrolling. It's clearly still wog ball to them.

I laughed when i read that comment about soccer australia..... i bet they think sydney united is playing marconi on saturday night.... clueless morons.

"Progress occurs one funeral at a time".

"Soccer hooligan" stands and falls with those powerful figures in the community who believe in it, and continue to broadcast it for their own purposes.

Plenty more funerals to be had before things can truly change.

^^^^^^ Soccer Australia?! They don't even make the slighest effort to understand the sport they are patrolling. It's clearly still wog ball to them.

I laughed when i read that comment about soccer australia..... i bet they think sydney united is playing marconi on saturday night.... clueless morons.

Pretty sure it was St George Budapest v Sydney City I think?

If there was another price hike next season I'd be up for this too. $200 to take the family to a game is a joke.

I'm sure many more would too and I'd get a little bit of satisfaction out of putting a dent in their takings, their average season attendance and making a point.

If there was another price hike next season I'd be up for this too. $200 to take the family to a game is a joke.

I'm sure many more would too and I'd get a little bit of satisfaction out of putting a dent in their takings, their average season attendance and making a point.

There are 2 derbies at the SFS next year? Would be good to do that for the 1st one, see what they do and then decide on the 2nd one.

Everything down to single seats, will be sold out.

Wonder who has been buying in WSW Active today?  Smurf infiltrators ?

Given the time of year there could be a fair proportion of neutrals in Sydney during their travels. Probably have no idea what 'Wanderers Active' means !!

Given the time of year there could be a fair proportion of neutrals in Sydney during their travels. Probably have no idea what 'Wanderers Active' means !!

Neither do a fair chunk of WSW fans either ;)

So true. I guarantee I get someone tell me I'm in their seat on Saturday night. I think it has happened at every game at Allianz.

Pretty sure it was St George Budapest v Sydney City I think?

Ha ha Those bloody ethnic sokahh teams i hear them say.... it is a shame that they always associate trouble with our game, because some of the ill informed must have watched a copy of green street hooligans on dvd and think everyone carries on like that.

No tickets left only WSW bronze and WSW active.   :(  Cant see how they will be able to sell them now.  They can't re-categorize those bays I assume.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/events/SYDFC1517/venues/SFS/performances/ESOC2017614/tickets

Looks like their policies have failed them. If they had opened up Wanderers active in the first place they may have had scope to re-categorize other Wanderers areas. I'm sure there's a fair few bought tickets elsewhere due to the initial restrictions.

Yep, that's me +3 others who I'm bringing up. Could initially only buy 1 ***** active ticket.

So true. I guarantee I get someone tell me I'm in their seat on Saturday night. I think it has happened at every game at Allianz.

Anyone sits in my seat (Bay 3), I'll kneecap em