WSW Merchandise 2017/18

Limited runs make things more expensive but it doesn’t explain why its that expensive.

I just googled T-shirt printing places and the first one I clicked on will make you a custom shirt for $26, 20% off if you do more than 30 and they do quotes for bigger discounts if you do bigger quantities.

I reckon there’s a pretty big margin on a $60 T-shirt.

On 02/11/2018 at 3:12 PM, WHACKO said:

https://wanderersshop.com.au/men/mudgee-tee-mens

$60 for a T-shirt, are they kidding!!!

Yea five of us are heading to Mudgee so was going to surprise the fam with the Tee's but na not for that price, on top of game tix, fuel, food and accommodation its already not a cheap one cant justify another $300 for something I wont wear again.

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, StringerBellend said:

So are they going to sell Salmon jackets with grey jumper and tie combinations in the Wanderers shop? 

....One can only hope...........and will they have the subtle variations ....the cream, the bone, the white, the off-white, the ivory and the beige....lol

On 30/10/2018 at 11:02 AM, teddies said:

I'm assuming this means the logo is vinyl and has been heat pressed to it the same way the the player names and numbers are. 

I might hold out on purchasing it just for now.. they may have the sublimated (printed the same way the NRMA logo was on previous jerseys) version in the production line in China and coming out soon . Much more comfortable!

Has anyone seen any of the kit at the shops recently? Are the sponsors still just pressed on?

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, DeeDee said:

Probably already been brought up. But bought that new black away jersey the other day, do they all have the JD logo in that horrible ironed on plastic ****? damn that a massive downer.

Yep, the logo on home jerseys is iron plastic two (although not as big and round)

• 1 month later...

Nike flight

Despite releasing a hugely popular all-black kit this season, Western Sydney Wanderers may not have done enough to convince Nike to remain their kit supplier for the long term. The US sports manufacturer has been with the Wanderers since their inaugural year in 2012 but are understood to be looking at replacing their partnership with Western Sydney with a rival club. Sources suggest Nike are yet to decide whether to extend their deal with the Wanderers beyond the 2019-20 season and have already approached one rival club, specifically to sound out a replacement kit partnership which could begin in 2020-21.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/siggi-eyjolfsson-the-icelandic-whiz-beaten-to-matildas-job-by-milicic-20190220-p50z2w.html?ref=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_source=rss_feed

Early, unconfirmed kit rumour from a couple of SMH scribes. Can anyone confirm that the Nike deal ends next year.

The best thing to come out of the Nike partnership was the black kit and the N98 jacket which took over 5years to happen.

Edit: also very strange considering 90% of WSW fans in the stands are wearing a kit. But they've increased the cost the last couple of years and some of the designs have been questionable. Doesn't surprise me if sales have stagnated. If you want people to buy a kit every year, needs to be $100 max.

Edited by Erebus
2 hours ago, Erebus said:

The best thing to come out of the Nike partnership was the black kit and the N98 jacket which took over 5years to happen.

Edit: also very strange considering 90% of WSW fans in the stands are wearing a kit. But they've increased the cost the last couple of years and some of the designs have been questionable. Doesn't surprise me if sales have stagnated. If you want people to buy a kit every year, needs to be $100 max.

Erebus: from the Greek for understated.

2 hours ago, Erebus said:

That and us being mostly crap for three seasons. 

Getting snotted 5-0 in a derby hardly motivates me to run to the merchandise stall and throw money at them 

On 21/02/2019 at 8:56 PM, mack said:

Well it won't be Macron who went bankrupt, so Adelaide & Perth will be available at least.

that was only the Australian distributor of Macron. Macron is doing fine they will just have to find a new company to distribute their merchandise in Australia.

• 2 weeks later...
  • mack locked this topic