WSW Merchandise 2017/18

Insport Penrith Plaza (westfield) have last season's jerseys for $35. Small to XL home for men but nearly all stock are medium. A few ladies home as well, limited size range. Both home and away juniors not all sizes.

Bought 4 (me and 3 grandkids)

Just passing on the message from last night... just take it as a rumour for now

So I am not sure if this guy I came across last night is legit as he claims he works for Nike and claims that Nike won't be extending their partnership with us as they'll be more focused on their partnership with Melbourne City and Socceroos. He also claims that Umbro and Adidas are keen to be our new kit partners from next season.

And he also claims that Newcastle Jets are going to sign a deal with Macron to be their new kit sponsor as BLK have gone broke

Sounds about right. The BLK/Macron is 100% correct as well with Newcastle.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this has been discussed on here , n I cbf reading all the posts.....is/was there ever a limited edition print/photo , framed, of the ACL win? You know, like the ones they flog on the cricket ? A numbered signed run of say , 1000, for $495??? or $595 , whatever?! Commemorative book? Apart from the jersey it seems like fuuck all happened.

so the ACL jersey will be available for purchase at the derby for $117 or at the first ACL game. They will only be for sale on matchday. I wonder if they will also give us a members discount on top of that price.

Nice. How about the ACL away jersey?

are there even pics of it yet?

http://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/article/aetos-announced-as-front-of-shirt-partners/1waenhtpls2oi10cxva2w1dogq

the acl jersey looks pretty good with the gold numbering and the numbers on the front of the jersey to fill the space left void without the a-league logo. also the sizing is smaller than usual, so to anyone buying one, get one size larger than usual.

• mack locked this topic