mack

WSW Merchandise 2017/18

Maybe it isn't this seasons jersey but it sure is priced like one. It falls in line with the Nike template for hooped teams. See USA current jersey.

Its more of a darker red, looks very nice in person.

Great job, if shopped, but if that was our strip for 2017/18 then im happy. 

1 minute ago, spectacular291 said:

Looks shopped to me. 

I took that photo this morning, not shopped

No offence to Rhys but the angle of the photo doesn't really flatter the design. I like it and think it would probably look much better in person.

Another year, another leaked kit. Happens to all the biggest clubs :xnod:

Like.

15 minutes ago, Rhys said:

Yup I took a crappy photo lighting was a bit weird and I'm not a pro photographer. Plus what's a leaked kit without a blurred side on photo

Not you're fault! Not like you're expecting to see it on the shelves before the club announce it lol 

On 10/07/2017 at 7:42 PM, spectacular291 said:

I'll be surprised if the Club won't be unveiling the new kit before Saturday. ESFC unveiling theirs on Wednesday is a good idea to get some merchandise sales on game day for the Thursday (if supply is available). It could be an opportunity for the Wanderers too.

Could I be right on this forum for the first time in a very long time?

On 11/07/2017 at 11:20 PM, SBW said:

I suspect that our home jersey would look something like this

417950_014_A.jpg

3 hours ago, Taurus said:

Nothing special but not terrible.

DElPnxXUwAAg_m2.jpg
12:33 PM - 13 Jul 2017

Wish it looked more like the former than the latter, what is it with the club & not getting the red right? FFS!

i am not entirely sure what i think of it, love the black, unsure about the red/pink, love the width of the hoops

1 hour ago, Prydzopolis said:

Wish it looked more like the former than the latter, what is it with the club & not getting the red right? FFS!

Definitely closer to the top than the bottom. Darker than last years

1 hour ago, Prydzopolis said:

The red panel at the top to contrast against the black sleeves looks much more finished off. I knew there was something a bit scrappy about the jersey when I looked at it but couldn't tell 

23 minutes ago, 102megan said:

Looks like a new polo the lads were wearing today. 

SbDOCv7.jpg

That polo looks sick

27 minutes ago, marron said:

Just for comparison

mSxQ7IQ47Ex_20paWB4hpew.jpg

much prefer our new kit than that(just my opinion dont kill me i dont like those huge hoops)

Yeah, when I first saw the new kit I was like "huge hoops like flamengo" but they're not that big after all.

19 minutes ago, marron said:

Yeah, when I first saw the new kit I was like "huge hoops like flamengo" but they're not that big after all.

personally i dont like too wide hoops but i dont like too thin ones(not a fan of the polo it just looks too messy imo), i  cant wait to see official photos tbh, they might as well release them now

I think it might take a Neville giving it to the Adelaide crowd moment to make me start loving the jersey. Also helps seeing it on a player and in the flesh, will give it a chance.

Must tell you though after yesterday, initially I felt very underwhelmed :lol:

12 hours ago, marron said:

Yeah but then I'm a walking advertisement for their precious sponsors as well...

This is the reason I've never been a big fan of merch. Once they know we will just purchase anything they treat us like consumers, not fans. "He's our 4th alternate jersey that we only wear when there's a full moon on the second Sunday of a month during derby matches" . Go away.

I love the cuffinks Prydz had made, and I love any home made shirt "grubs on tour" etc. Official merch - meh.

7 hours ago, spectacular291 said:

Not you're fault! Not like you're expecting to see it on the shelves before the club announce it lol 

Colours will always look different in daylight compared to under fluorescent lights.

13 hours ago, Prydzopolis said:

I think it might take a Neville giving it to the Adelaide crowd moment to make me start loving the jersey. Also helps seeing it on a player and in the flesh, will give it a chance.

Must tell you though after yesterday, initially I felt very underwhelmed :lol:

Yeah they always look crap on a hanger. Will probably look heaps better on a player.