WSW Merchandise 2017/18

24 minutes ago, WSWBoro said:

On second look there is something that brings out my OCD side. Having the Nike tick in the centre annoys me, should be to one side above the logo, other than that I don't mind it.

its way too crammed on the front. European leagues have the league logo on the sleeve, and the kit manufacturer on the right chest.  but you know... Australia.

5 hours ago, wswtragic said:

Keen to see the away.

Haven't liked the last two. Where's Wally has been the best.

It's no Where's Wally but got to say that IMHO this is the second best away kit done.  Very simple but is just right and dare I say it better than the home kit which is too black for me.  Balance between red and black was right season 1 and 2 but since then not so much.

Not a fan of the four logos in a square thing on the front. Other than that, pretty good.

But meh, it matters little to me, I ain't buying it. Corporate bullshit releasing a jersey every year. I've still got my season 1 one and it's uncomfortable on hot days and not warm on cold ones so I barely wear it. Until Lederer/FFA (whoever gets our money for these things!) can prove they actually care about the fans, the only money they're getting from me is for game tickets. They can take a hike.

1 hour ago, Carns said:

#blackshortsin on home kit. I like the all black and all white look. Can understand the people who want white on the home kit, but I think it looks slick.

Must be black shorts on home kit, white shorts on away - in my unimportant opinion.

• mack locked this topic