Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC 8/10/2016 7:50PM

Arnold is doing absolutely the right thing in encouraging all football fans to get out there, even though he is wrong in stating that GWS v Swans was 62,000 - it was 60,222. But by all means, let's sail past 62,000.

I stick by my assertion that we only have 15,000 to 16,000 ticketed (seat) Members until someone formally says otherwise.

Pax of 39,278 + 15,000 = 54,278 which is closing on the 55,436 all-time A-League (2007 GF) record. At the rate tickets are selling (2,200 in last 24hrs) we should effectively have a new record by early tomorrow (Thursday). The 59,708 NRL regular season record should be overtaken by midday Friday and the GWSvSwans not long after as late sales increase.

Of course we would need a Pax or three to confirm...

My bet is we have more than 15-16 season ticket holders, it will be close to all the members. As fetching as the hat is the only real reason took out supporter members was to be on waiting list for a seat, we would now have cleared that waiting list.

i might be headed to newtown post match, might be a pain

No will be easy, get the central train to Redfern then it's only two stops back along the inner west line.

thank you i didnt know that, i actually more meant avoiding sydney fc fans :P but at least i dont have to avoid them for long

i might be headed to newtown post match, might be a pain

Was going to agree. But

This might be the first event inthe history of ANz where the people heading west outnumber those heading east after.

It will be cool Easts fans will all have left at around the 75th minute as Buluts third and the wandered fifth hits the back of the net.

Never change Arnie, it keeps me amused. His comments have done exactly what is intended, stir up the opposition.

I also like that Brosque says SFC players hate WSW players when the majority of the Australian players have known and played with each other for years.

If it sells more tickets, good. It's more money for the WSW academy.

U still get a membership pack with the 1 game rbb membership?

On the subject of packs - it arrived today!!!

Cutting it fine ...

Mine did too!!! :xnod::meep::xbop::shout::good::clapping::woah:

Has there been an announcement yet about what time is the pre-game march?  Couldn't see any timing on social media ...

Bulut

Jumpei Nichols Lustica

DImas Pineteres

Hamill Aspro Borda Neville

Redmayne (gk)

Subs: Tyson Clisby Baccus Martinez Santalab

This is the lineup that I think will go with on Saturday night Martinez will start from the bench, Lustica will start. Santalab will come on later in the game for Bulut.

Bulut

Jumpei Nichols Lustica

DImas Pineteres

Redmayne (gk)

This is the lineup that I think will go with on Saturday night Martinez will start from the bench, Lustica will start. Santalab will come on later in the game for Bulut.

I hope you are wrong about Hamill at left back, he was dreadful against city

Bulut

Jumpei Nichols Lustica

DImas Pineteres

Redmayne (gk)

Waiting for team lists now, for what there worth.

Anyone know if Sotirio (remember him) is available. If he is,

Then I would go for following line-up

Redmayne

Neville, Borda, Cornthwaite/Aspro, Clisby

Dimas, Lustica

Sotorio, Nichols, Jumpei

Bulut

Bench: Cole, Pinatares/ Baccus, Nico Martinez,Tyson, Aspro/Cornthwaite

We need some height for defensive set pieces so Cornthwaite for mine

Bulut

Jumpei Nichols Lustica

DImas Pineteres

Redmayne (gk)

If Popa insists on picking Hamill he is going to learn his lesson the hard way with him.

Bulut

Jumpei Nichols Lustica

DImas Pineteres

Redmayne (gk)

If Popa insists on picking Hamill he is going to learn his lesson the hard way with him.

Seeing Hamill in a starting 11 instantly makes me nervous....lets not muck about here...he is shytehouse.

They are now selling restricted view seats in the lower bowl of ANZ stadium in category A and B on the Ticketek website. These are the seats in the first few rows closest to the field affected by the advertising boards.

I suppose that is fine if you dont mind not seeing the ball when it is on the deck and seeing the players from the knees up lol