Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC 8/10/2016 7:50PM

i shall now buy tickets

Pax?
With over 60,000 A-League fans heading into Olympic Park for the derby, traffic on all approaches to ANZ Stadium is expected to be very heavy.

http://www.transportnsw.info/en/transport-status/events/detail.page?event=templatedata%2FContent%2FEvent-Article%2Fdata%2F2016%2F10%2Fwsw-v-syd-fc-oct-8.xml

Who needs PAX, when it seems an inexact measure anyway. The transport authorities seem convinced there will be more than 60000 attending the match and have activated the Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses routes for the match, to get people to and from the match.

Edited by FCWanderers

i shall now buy tickets

Pax?
With over 60,000 A-League fans heading into Olympic Park for the derby, traffic on all approaches to ANZ Stadium is expected to be very heavy.

http://www.transportnsw.info/en/transport-status/events/detail.page?event=templatedata%2FContent%2FEvent-Article%2Fdata%2F2016%2F10%2Fwsw-v-syd-fc-oct-8.xml

Who needs PAX, when it seems an inexact measure anyway. The transport authorities seem convinced there will be more than 60000 attending the match and have activated the Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses routes for the match, to get people to and from the match.

Transport, gets info from the Ticketek or Ticketmaster for events, so they have an idea not only of attendance figure but also roughly where the buyers live. So they can work out how many buses / trains etc they need and on which routes. They also use previous matches as a guide (not that they would have much to go off for this)

I can't believe how much flack Hamill cops on here.

2 bad games at CB and he's shite. 'He's awful at LB' ; no kidding. That's what happens when you play a CB at LB. Remember Mullen?

He's had more than two poor games as a centre back he's A wanderers player so whenever he plays I'll support him.

He's has done OK as a right back, he scares the **** out of me when he plays centre back and he definitely is not a Left Back (which like you say is what you get when you play people out of position).

He makes boss last ditch tackles, though

i shall now buy tickets

Pax?
With over 60,000 A-League fans heading into Olympic Park for the derby, traffic on all approaches to ANZ Stadium is expected to be very heavy.http://www.transportnsw.info/en/transport-status/events/detail.page?event=templatedata%2FContent%2FEvent-Article%2Fdata%2F2016%2F10%2Fwsw-v-syd-fc-oct-8.xml

Transport, gets info from the Ticketek or Ticketmaster for events, so they have an idea not only of attendance figure but also roughly where the buyers live. So they can work out how many buses / trains etc they need and on which routes. They also use previous matches as a guide (not that they would have much to go off for this)

i can only get 3 tickets together in 613 at this stage still not purchased trying to get in 112 or 111 looks to be genuinely full now

i shall now buy tickets

Pax?
With over 60,000 A-League fans heading into Olympic Park for the derby, traffic on all approaches to ANZ Stadium is expected to be very heavy.http://www.transportnsw.info/en/transport-status/events/detail.page?event=templatedata%2FContent%2FEvent-Article%2Fdata%2F2016%2F10%2Fwsw-v-syd-fc-oct-8.xml

i can only get 3 tickets together in 613 at this stage still not purchased trying to get in 112 or 111 looks to be genuinely full now
I did a dummy buy to get restricted view seats on those bays..

Still available

Edited by wanderersfanatic

They are now selling restricted view seats in the lower bowl of ANZ stadium in category A and B on the Ticketek website. These are the seats in the first few rows closest to the field affected by the advertising boards.

I suppose that is fine if you dont mind not seeing the ball when it is on the deck and seeing the players from the knees up lol

You'll only get to see our new marquee from about chest up.

Selling into 613 now, the level 6 bay furthest to the right and closest to the RBB.

Going very well. Weather improving too.

How many emails do you have from Ticketek with the "did you forget something" subject line? lol

Of course they hate us, we came and took over the city in just one season!

Edited by btron3000

Latest estimates suggests that over 65k will attend.

66,666 would be a nice round number

My question for the week: where did you hear/read about the latest estimate?

Surprised you wasted a question on that (rather than the joint pressor tomorrow), when you could have just watched the Ch9 news clip on twitter.

i shall now buy tickets

Pax?

There's Cat A restricted view in 107 now.

difference between a sfc fan and a wsw fan is a smurf circles the derby in his calendar and wsw fans circles the grand final and it doesn't matter where it's being held we will travel and support our team .

Smurfs won't even travel to Melbourne to watch their team in the grand final

We fill 3 bays in Melbourne just for regular season games

I hope we do get 70 thousand tickets sold its all going straight into building our academy and social club

2 bad games at CB and he's shite. 'He's awful at LB' ; no kidding. That's what happens when you play a CB at LB. Remember Mullen?

He played Mullen at RB.

You're thinking of Golec at LB. at least Golec had a left foot. He only used it once but f*** me it still sends shivers down my spine.

Latest estimates suggests that over 65k will attend.

66,666 would be a nice round number

My question for the week: where did you hear/read about the latest estimate?

Surprised you wasted a question on that (rather than the joint pressor tomorrow), when you could have just watched the Ch9 news clip on twitter.

Damit you're right. Can I get a muligan?

He played Mullen at RB.

You're thinking of Golec at LB. at least Golec had a left foot. He only used it once but f*** me it still sends shivers down my spine.

Shhh! You're ruining my argument with your stupid facts! :lol:

He played Mullen at RB.

Ooo dem feels...