Western Sydney Wanderers vs Sydney FC 8/10/2016 7:50PM

This says 53,000 already sold....  the numbers are all over the place.

I sometimes wonder if these figures are over-inflated just to get people motivated to buy. I've used the same technique myself when running coach trips back in the UK. I would book a 50 seater coach to a football match or Saturday night out and if 'sales' were slow I'd put the word out that there were only a few seats left. Amazing what response that can bring.

This says 53,000 already sold....  the numbers are all over the place.

I sometimes wonder if these figures are over-inflated just to get people motivated to buy. I've used the same technique myself when running coach trips back in the UK. I would book a 50 seater coach to a football match or Saturday night out and if 'sales' were slow I'd put the word out that there were only a few seats left. Amazing what response that can bring.

You should have helped out Hektik for the Adelaide GF trip.. !  ;)

Latest estimates suggests that over 65k will attend.

66,666 would be a nice round number

My question for the week: where did you hear/read about the latest estimate?

Surprised you wasted a question on that (rather than the joint pressor tomorrow), when you could have just watched the Ch9 news clip on twitter.

Damit you're right. Can I get a muligan?

We will be represented by 2 players that wear double digit numbers on their kit.

$1 per guess, winner takes all.  

Anyone know or want to sell tickets for the derby? I need 3 tickets in the general admin area category D. Message me. 

Not in gen admin, but might be able to help you out. 3 tickets I can't use, can see if I can forward them on? FOC.

These are on WSW Spare Tickets FB page. Pyrdz may be able to provide further details on here 

3 Seats in Gate E, Aisle 417, Row L.
$75
Sydney, Australia

I have my 3 seats up for sale (sitting elsewhere with mates).

3 x $25 = $75 (cost price).

Will forward the tickets to you email (through membership portal)

Anyone got any update on 'The Lawn Bar'?

I went to SOP last night for a recce and checked out the lawn bar area...basically it's an open grassed section (well d'uh lol) and I suspect the Showground folk will mount temporary bars there. No permanent seating but again suspect temporary will be implemented.

Fück me if my serotonin levels aren't skyrocketing. Derby day approaching, chance to fling shît at smurfs, Popa banter...

ITS GOING OFF

Anyone got any update on 'The Lawn Bar'?

I went to SOP last night for a recce and checked out the lawn bar area...basically it's an open grassed section (well d'uh lol) and I suspect the Showground folk will mount temporary bars there. No permanent seating but again suspect temporary will be implemented.

Fück me if my serotonin levels aren't skyrocketing. Derby day approaching, chance to fling shît at smurfs, Popa banter...

ITS GOING OFF

Cheers Manfred. Hopefully won't be only stadium beer (ie mid-strength) they sell.  I think that's the major concern

Some people were playing Tetris with sound on yesterday at uni

Found myself humming along - and then I mentioned to the other guys that the song reminds me of an RBB chant

They looked at me like, "I have no idea what you are talking about"

i'll wear my jersey on saturday and they'll probably figure it out then

Surprised you wasted a question on that (rather than the joint pressor tomorrow), when you could have just watched the Ch9 news clip on twitter.

We will be represented by 2 players that wear double digit numbers on their kit.

REdmayne with 20 is one.

Borda with 17

Cornthwaite 18

Aspro 22

Neville 12

Baccus 15

Pinatares 13

Martinez 10

Jumpei 14

Santa 11

Scott 23

I think more than 2 of these will be playing.

Unless you mean double digit as in

22 Aspro

11 Santa

REdmayne with 20 is one.

Borda with 17

Cornthwaite 18

Aspro 22

Neville 12

Baccus 15

Pinatares 13

Martinez 10

Jumpei 14

Santa 11

Scott 23

Unless you mean double digit as in

22 Aspro

11 Santa

I would assume they wouldn't be any of the imports, either.

My guess would be Santa and Nevill

Think he's talking about the press conference.

"The last time I was happy to get on the scoresheet but not with the result. But we are a far better side this time and I will personally be fitter and stringer than I was then, that’s for sure. I believe in our team 100 per cent and I don’t think there’s a side in the league which will work as hard as us."

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2016/10/06/buoyant-bulut-seeks-derby-redemption-wanderers

"We have great depth in the squad, and that’s what wins titles and we have the team to do that."

That's the theory. We will just have to wait and see how it works out in practice.

Pignata tweeting that Cove not sold out and about 10k smurf seats sold

Pissweak effort

Really do not understand this, why would all the smurfs that go to Allianz for the derby not make the short journey to ANZ for a derby game?

It is ******* hilarious, but also  I would have loved to have seen a 75,000 plus attendance with both the blue side and WSW side packed out.

Just goes to show how piss poor ESFC support base really is when it comes to the crunch..

Pignata tweeting that Cove not sold out and about 10k smurf seats sold

Pissweak effort

Really do not understand this, why would all the smurfs that go to Allianz for the derby not make the short journey to ANZ for a derby game?

It is ******* hilarious, but also  I would have loved to have seen a 75,000 plus attendance with both the blue side and WSW side packed out.

Just goes to show how piss poor ESFC support base really is when it comes to the crunch..

Because they are going to see for the first time with their own eyes which club really has the bigger support. That doesn't go with their self proclaiming 'biggest club in Australia' tag. But hey, we are just a bunch westies with inferiority complexes as they like to point out  :good:

With Delije reporting Pax of 41,088 I think it is fair to call the A-League all-time record of 55,436 (MV v AU GF of 2007) broken! :xbop:

i.e. 41,088 + approx 15,000 WSW Seated Members = 56,000+

Next stop is a Pax of 45,000 so we can beat the all-time NRL regular season record of 59,708 (Souths v Easts at ANZ 2013).

If Taurus' 40,752 was at 10am and Delije's 41,088 at 11.30, then that is 336 in 1.5hrs which is 224 an hour. At that rate, we will reach 59,709 in 16.16hrs after 11.30am = 11.30am today + 16hrs 9min and 54.64sec...

= 3.39am and 54.64sec tomorrow morning! Which is under an hour before the WCQ in Saudi Arabia kicks off! Now none of you has an excuse to sleep in!  :ninja:

13 &12