2016/17 Season Feedback

I second that. Should be Red and Black not orange and black. I will not buy a jersey this year

I've sent my feedback to the club to tell them my family won't be either.

Everybody should email the club and tell them the same

I'd like the option to opt out of the additional crap that comes with the members pack. The majority of it is never used and simply ends up as landfill. I'd prefer to pay a little less and not get the useless ****. An option for a membership card and maybe a fixture list (even that isn't a necessity) would be fine by me. I do like the 3/5/10 year gifts/trinkets though.

I thought I'd start this up earlier this season, this way we can accumulate feedback through the season.

Post items below & I will summarise

Membership Packs

- They were not sent out in time

I have A LOT more issues than just the packs not being sent out on time. I will compose (myself and my response!) when I am back home.

NO TO ANZ!

Can you expand on this?

I thought I'd start this up earlier this season, this way we can accumulate feedback through the season.

Post items below & I will summarise

Membership Packs

- They were not sent out in time

I have A LOT more issues than just the packs not being sent out on time. I will compose (myself and my response!) when I am back home.

Was just getting the ball rolling. I will bulut points in the first post & maybe link to your post?

NO TO ANZ!

Can you expand on this?

Too far from the pitch.

Too big.

Terrible acoustics.

It is not a proper football stadium by any stretch.

I did like seeing what a more modern stadium could be like though. Entering and exiting the venue was easy considering the number of people (and I was lucky I didn't have to line up for a ticket). But it just shows me what a renovated Parra could be.

NO TO ANZ!

Can you expand on this?
Too far from the pitch.

Too big.

Terrible acoustics.

It is not a proper football stadium by any stretch. I did like seeing what a more modern stadium could be like though. Entering and exiting the venue was easy considering the number of people (and I didn't have to line up for a ticket). But it just shows me what a renovated Parra could be.

I blame the AFL and to a degree cricket. At the end of the Olympics they should have turned it into a proper rectangular stadium. Instead we have it big enough to host 1 game a year of AFL and the odd pointless cricket game.

It was worse than I remembered.

Understand that staff were slammed with work this week due to the huge numbers. However, it was the clubs choice to move derbies to ANZ. With increased attendance, there needs to be more staff to accommodate that increase. Some of the issues last night - I'll expand later - are just unacceptable

I second that. Should be Red and Black not orange and black. I will not buy a jersey this year

Kinda want to buy a jersey as a piss-take tbh lol

I'd like the option to opt out of the additional crap that comes with the members pack. The majority of it is never used and simply ends up as landfill. I'd prefer to pay a little less and not get the useless ****. An option for a membership card and maybe a fixture list (even that isn't a necessity) would be fine by me. I do like the 3/5/10 year gifts/trinkets though.

Absolutely, positively couldn't agree more!! I've got way too many hats (I'd rather see the hats go to charity or something), you can always get a decent scarf (although this years wasn't bad) and the rest despite the year-membership gifts is a waste

Surely the club realise that the membership card is he most important part? That should be sent out by itself at least a month before the season starts. The rest of the pack is superfluous and can wait.

agree on the pack stuff.

but i think they were still working on seating request changes

Not having Ladies OR Kids jerseys available this season. (Not to mention the lack of Jackets & Hoodies, for said previously mentioned demographics).

Affects a large percentage of the fan base (& potential fan base).

perhaps the club is changing apparel away from Nike.

Dear Club administrators.

Will there be an email circulated to members thanking them for their patience and calmness while you sorted out the mess that was your members' ticketing? I suspect the "loyalty" presented by everyone who waited in line on Saturday would be enough grounds to warrant the same effort at the least as responding to, I don't know, say "disloyalty" of minorities.

It would have made more sense for everyone to have purchased a ticket on the day and then demand a refund after.

Mate.  They're too busy counting their cash from the theatre goers on Saturday night flicking through a brochure from Lear to worry about a two bob email like that.  Get used to it.  

What is the generic email address for club feedback?

I know there is a membership@wswanderersfc.com.au but is there another, generic one that is not about membership?

I feel like having my say on a few things.

Will there be an email circulated to members thanking them for their patience and calmness while you sorted out the mess that was your members' ticketing? I suspect the "loyalty" presented by everyone who waited in line on Saturday would be enough grounds to warrant the same effort at the least as responding to, I don't know, say "disloyalty" of minorities.

It would have made more sense for everyone to have purchased a ticket on the day and then demand a refund after.

I received an email at 11.23 am apologising for the mess.

I received an email at 11.23 am apologising for the mess.

credit where it's due; They did in fact do that and I thank their acknowledgment.

What is the generic email address for club feedback?

I know there is a membership@wswanderersfc.com.au but is there another, generic one that is not about membership?

I feel like having my say on a few things.

Contact Us

Postal Address

Locked Bag 3003

Rooty Hill NSW 2766

Australia

General Enquiries

Telephone: (+61 2) 8602 6400

Facsimile: (+61 2) 8602 6499

reception@wswanderersfc.com.au

http://www.wswanderersfc.com.au/about/contact-us/1o8hyyfq8zzmd1h9aizi78ezbz

Kinda want to buy a jersey as a piss-take tbh lol

Absolutely, positively couldn't agree more!! I've got way too many hats (I'd rather see the hats go to charity or something), you can always get a decent scarf (although this years wasn't bad) and the rest despite the year-membership gifts is a waste

You got a scarf in your pack ???

Sent an email last week in regards to seating arrangements. Still no reply.

When do I expect a reply back?

Maybe have an automatic email notification telling me they have received my email and how many working days it will takes for the club to respond.

Sent an email last week in regards to seating arrangements. Still no reply.

When do I expect a reply back?

Maybe have an automatic email notification telling me they have received my email and how many working days it will takes for the club to respond.

Give them a call ASAP

I believe they have an inbox of emails & they'll have a system where emails are marked if they have been looked into.