2016/17 Season Feedback

Get rid of pre game music ... sigh.

I think they had it while doing the player roll call even.

If security at the top of each bay could be less ridiculous as well. An RBB ticket should just be that. Oh I'm sorry I'm in 216 not 215? FFS.

Music was horrid.

I just walked straight into RBB, ticket not checked except to get in the ground itself.

The people with Black memberships also go screwed over in terms of seating. 

I can live with it so long as I get my old Parra seat.

i'm a black member and my seat is about 10 metres from the corner post :lol:

Yeah I was a black member and went from the bay next to the red section, right near the home bench at Parra to behind the goal line next to the away fans at Spotless. We went from arguably the best black bay to one of the worst.

I guess the club got what they wanted because we upgraded to red memberships and are now happy with our seats (even though our group of 8 is 7 in a row and 1 in the row in front).

The re5am should always warm up at RBB end. Not at away end. This needs to be sorted.

Agreed. I found it odd that they weren't down with us (RBB) where they can get pumped up and feel involved, rather than be lost up an empty end (and conversely, the opposition players get revved up by being near the RBB).

My feedback is in relation to the train timetables after matches;

1. Post match could you get possibly more than 1 all stations train on the western line from SOP. It was bad enough putting the match on 7pm on a Sunday night which would have affected turn out but that wasn't the worst part. The fact that you have to wait 30 minutes at Lidcombe on a Sunday night till 9:45. I was home just after 10pm but I live in Westmead but can imagine many others getting home between 11-12 further away. Having more than 1 western line train would be better.

2. If nothing can be done about adding extra services not just west but east too (yes we have some that live east of parramatta) but could it be put on a bit later? I always enjoy staying behind watching/applauding the players as they go past the East stand before going to the RBB. Having the train that early just encourages people to leave early to make sure they aren't getting home very late on a school night. Yes I know it was a school night & many rushed home to get to bed for school/work the next day but it is a really nice tradition that has continued S1-S4, really hope it stays around at SOP

Feedback on Crowds:

It is very alarming seeing our crowds this low with 18,000 members. 13,000 on a Sunday night is a very good effort especially with a 7pm kick off time (FFA push the family friendly line but tell me, how is 7pm on a Sunday night is Family Frienfly?). Last night however was 12,000 & that was a Saturday night.

I would really like the club to be pushing the return your ticket to the club option or forward your membership as in the first few weeks I haven't seen it promoted at all. In fact, our new members wouldn't even know about it & I would say your stock standard wanderers fan who just has enough time to attend games has no idea about these options. It is such a brilliant option to have but it is very under utilized.

Two ways I see this improving:

- Need to increase the benefit you get for returning your ticket to sale to the general public. At the moment you haven't got the balance right & no incentive if you return it to sale but doesn't get bought. Also if 1 person returns ticket for sale but no seats next to them is an issue (see idea below)

- Need to have potential consequences for not turning up. If you say you to members: Seat change requests at the new stadium will take into account your attendance. If you forward your seat or return your ticket back to the club it will not affect your attendance record. I think this will start to get people that just don't turn up more seriously. At least if they want good seats at the new parramatta stadium they will care what happens.

I was a bit disappointed at the 12,000 crowd, because before the match there were only single tickets available online & with 18,000 members (unsure how many ticketed) I was expecting minimum 15,000 if not more.

Perhaps a way to fix this issue is to make more GA tickets available or create a GA section (expand black & white section maybe). Before the match if a family wanted to attend the match you couldn't get 4 seats together but there were 13,000 free seats. Perhaps, the tickets that get returned for sale can be used in a GA area so that single seats could be used.

For example: I go with a group of 5 people all with black memberships but I couldn't make it last night. I return my ticket back to sale online but who wants to go to the football by yourself? The idea above means you can sit in this seat that you purchased or go & sit with a friend in the GA section.

I understand that there have been plenty of issues this season with membership packs & teething issues with Spotless but I think this is an important area that needs to be looked at ASAP.

Feedback on Crowds:

It is very alarming seeing our crowds this low with 18,000 members. 13,000 on a Sunday night is a very good effort especially with a 7pm kick off time (FFA push the family friendly line but tell me, how is 7pm on a Sunday night is Family Frienfly?). Last night however was 12,000 & that was a Saturday night.

I would really like the club to be pushing the return your ticket to the club option or forward your membership as in the first few weeks I haven't seen it promoted at all. In fact, our new members wouldn't even know about it & I would say your stock standard wanderers fan who just has enough time to attend games has no idea about these options. It is such a brilliant option to have but it is very under utilized.

Two ways I see this improving:

- Need to increase the benefit you get for returning your ticket to sale to the general public. At the moment you haven't got the balance right & no incentive if you return it to sale but doesn't get bought. Also if 1 person returns ticket for sale but no seats next to them is an issue (see idea below)

- Need to have potential consequences for not turning up. If you say you to members: Seat change requests at the new stadium will take into account your attendance. If you forward your seat or return your ticket back to the club it will not affect your attendance record. I think this will start to get people that just don't turn up more seriously. At least if they want good seats at the new parramatta stadium they will care what happens.

I was a bit disappointed at the 12,000 crowd, because before the match there were only single tickets available online & with 18,000 members (unsure how many ticketed) I was expecting minimum 15,000 if not more.

Perhaps a way to fix this issue is to make more GA tickets available or create a GA section (expand black & white section maybe). Before the match if a family wanted to attend the match you couldn't get 4 seats together but there were 13,000 free seats. Perhaps, the tickets that get returned for sale can be used in a GA area so that single seats could be used.

For example: I go with a group of 5 people all with black memberships but I couldn't make it last night. I return my ticket back to sale online but who wants to go to the football by yourself? The idea above means you can sit in this seat that you purchased or go & sit with a friend in the GA section.

I understand that there have been plenty of issues this season with membership packs & teething issues with Spotless but I think this is an important area that needs to be looked at ASAP.

Spot on.

I think the issue on crowds has 2 issues.

The first is the number of members who are kids under 10.

This leads to the second problem that affects them which is scheduling.

I put in another post the fact that most of our home games are scheduled at 7.50pm on Friday and Saturday nights.

The only exceptions are as follows

The last Jets game (Sunday 7.00pm),

R16 Jets game at Campbelltown (Saturday 5:00pm)

R19 CCM game at Spotless (Sunday 5.00pm)

R23 Nix game at Spotless ((Sunday 7.00pm)

The Scheduling is crap for those with young families.

Fox must have said they wanted a 7:50pm start time for Friday and Saturday night games to expand their pre-game commentary.

This was probably also to extend their post-match commentary after they lost the EPL

We really should have a few more early Saturday games for those with young families

Gosford, Allianz, Newcastle are the new home games. Looking forward to the ToD games in Melbourne and Brisbane. Was in Adelaide, but no NZ for me as we don't play in Wellington.

But Olympic Park can get stuffed.

Will park the car in Lidcombe in the future. Saves the BS with getting out of their car park and paying for the pleasure.

I will have my pre game drinks in Lidcombe from now on. I do not appreciate when entering the lawn bar to be bossed about by a security guy, have my photo taken, eat overpriced junk food, drink overpriced beer, be subjected to their 4 drinks then 2 drinks only per transaction policy, just to see the bar closed at 7pm. It felt yesterday as if we were inconveniencing them. The lawn bar can get stuffed.

The Omni presence of security and police is not good for my appetite. I won't consume their food and drinks inside the ground any longer.

Enforcing the bays = can't stand with my friends any longer. Stuff that.

I'll be one of the members who will be more selective when it comes to going to games. By the time the new Parra stadium is finished this club growth exercise will have resulted into shrinking the club. What remains will easily fit into Campbelltown and Penrith.

I was going to mention the Lawn Bar but you have said everything for me.

Yesterday, it was a joke, and I don't think I'll be returning.

I'm sure the RBB honchos went to a lot of trouble to get it organised, but yesterday it was just a shocking experience, ruined completely by the politically correct society we now live in.

I couldn't believe they shut the bar almost an hour prior to kick off.

Did Lidcombe pregame last two games. Last week went to dooleys (don't ask why) it was pretty rubbish

This week went to Royal Oak was very good. Cheap beer, OK food, football on the telly and beer garden outside. Lots of people in red and black in there so had a bit of pregame atmosphere, was sort of like the woolpack

Short walk across the road to train which gets you to ground in five mins.

Train wasn't too bad for me home, although if I had little one with me I drive and park in Lidcombe (which I did last week)

Sorry to here about the security issues in RBB, not good at all.

Rest of stadium is fine, not parra but it is fine

FCB hopefully see you in Lidcombe for a drink

Fill out the survey.

But send in an email and make a phone call too. The survey is about queues for subway.

Taking the time to contact the club independently sends a stronger message than 150 words at the end of their data collection about how strongly you were happy with the food options.