Western Sydney Wanderers vs Newcastle Jets 23/10/2016 7:00PM

I reckon since we won last week 19k?? 1st game new stadium yeh..... unknown,,

I'm in 1st time I've ever had a ticketed full membership been watching since the beginning

who plays fifa17 ultimate team to many smurfs on it common!!!!

Edited by JayZko

I'm really excited about going to Spotless.

It's a great stadium to watch sport at, even if we're going to be a little further away than we'd like for Football.

I have a feeling you're going to see and hear a different RBB this week too, after ANZ sucked the life out of the atmosphere two weeks ago.

It would be great if our crowds at Spotless could somehow average around 20,000 over the season. That is probably the only way we can get near the record regular season average of 27,728 set by Victory in the 06/07 season.

We should get even closer to that mark if the Sutherland Surf (or whatever they are called) are added for next season, as looks most likely.

if the Sutherland Surf (or whatever they are called) are added for next season, as looks most likely.

Where did this come from?

Last night on the FFA Cup coverage Andy Harper said something about expansion possibly happening "as early as next year" too. But no word in the media.

me

Logic and commonsense. I heard they were pretty much 'ready to go' (with preparing their entry into the competition) some time back, but protests from SFC delayed things. If the A-League is to be expanded, a team from that area would seem to have the best chance of being a guaranteed success.

Were the current arrangement where every team plays everyone else three times, to be maintained, there would be a total of 9 derbies in Sydney each season. This would be lucrative to the clubs, with bigger crowds and gate takings. It would attract greater and more prolonged media attention and more viewers to those screening the competition. All around, it would be a good thing for our game.

Let's just wait and see what the next few weeks reveal...