Western Sydney Wanderers vs Newcastle Jets 23/10/2016 7:00PM

I'm not expecting an open contest for us. Jets looked good against a **** Brisbane, however Brisbane may have made them look better than what they are.

Nabbout is the danger man on the wing and Hoole in the center. These two guys need to be contained and stopped. Our midfield is better than theirs, but if they get the slip they could blitz past a Cornflakes or Borda.

We will have 60% possession in this game Newcastle lose the ball exceptionally well .

nabbout and hoole can't ran past our fullbacks ours are much better than Corey brown and jack hingert

and it's impossible for jack Duncan to play 2 good games in a row expect us to score 3 goals +

So the club is sending an undercover guerrilla force into the Active area for this first game at our new ground. I wonder if the 'disloyal' supporters they target are the non-active ones / pretenders or the Active ones. Over to you Tsatsimas... 

So the club is sending an undercover guerrilla force into the Active area for this first game at our new ground. I wonder if the 'disloyal' supporters they target are the non-active ones / pretenders or the Active ones. Over to you Tsatsimas...

Please explain!

If nabbout and Hoole are their threats, then we should be fine

In Cessnock, Clisby didn't look comfortable at all against Nabbout while Hoole shredded Cole on the other side of the pitch.

Would be silly to underestimate there threats,

The way that Borda & Cornflakes seem a bit shifty together means that I'm less than convinced if either of them are running at our centre back pairing. I think that Aspro deserves amother game after being one of our better performers last week. Also Clisby did have a solid game but is a far cry away from having proved himself, so will be interesting if they match Nabbout on him.

16k crowd would of been higher if 5pm not a silly 7pm timeslot with limited transport options.

Should dominate the game but if we can't take our chances I can see Haliti come off the bench get a late goal and take his shirt off.

Not looking forward to the crap view from far out in the stands but you gotta have a team.

Pio hat trick

Pax/pox

It's Redmaynes fault

Yadda, yadda, yadda.....

I assume this on top of the FFA mandated supporter marshals? Maybe. Hopefully they aren't like the old Hatamoto undercover ones (massive ear pieces in non Wanderers colour clothing)?

I assume this on top of the FFA mandated supporter marshals? Maybe. Hopefully they aren't like the old Hatamoto undercover ones (massive ear pieces in non Wanderers colour clothing)?

I hope they do look like that! Better than some carnt we can't pick out!

Anyway, all the RBB need to do is rip a flare, then hand over the guilty party a few minutes later. Only to find later that the "guilty party" has video footage of himself nowhere near the flare, thus proving his innocence. The RBB then say "sorry, it really looked like him", thus ending this "dob in your mate" tactic.

I hope they do look like that! Better than some carnt we can't pick out!

Anyway, all the RBB need to do is rip a flare, then hand over the guilty party a few minutes later. Only to find later that the "guilty party" has video footage of himself nowhere near the flare, thus proving his innocence. The RBB then say "sorry, it really looked like him", thus ending this "dob in your mate" tactic.

Imagine if the Victory fan who got snitched on came out with video evidence proving it wasn't them. Based on previous examples of FFA logic they'd probably extend their suspended sentence for not turning over the culprit.

Good thinking FFA. Crap on about family friendly, then schedule a game at 7:00pm on a Sunday.

Oh well. The kids will still want to come, so champions league conditions apply. You come to a game on a school night, you have to back up the next day without complaining.

We will be lucky to see 11-12K is my guess.

They'll be wearing Millwall shirts so they don't stand out in the crowd.

Good thinking FFA. Crap on about family friendly, then schedule a game at 7:00pm on a Sunday.

Oh well. The kids will still want to come, so champions league conditions apply. You come to a game on a school night, you have to back up the next day without complaining.

We will be lucky to see 11-12K is my guess.

And WGMG is that the first home game with a 5pm kick off is not until February, Baby GK21 wont be attending a game until then, and we will have to find a babysitter for every other game.

Bulut to bag one hopefully. Needs to start scoring. Soon.

I feel like if he gets one in next game, he will be off and running and get a heap. If he still hasn't scored by round 6 I'll be worried. He seems like a confidence player

Would be silly to underestimate there threats,

The way that Borda & Cornflakes seem a bit shifty together means that I'm less than convinced if either of them are running at our centre back pairing. I think that Aspro deserves amother game after being one of our better performers last week. Also Clisby did have a solid game but is a far cry away from having proved himself, so will be interesting if they match Nabbout on him.

Hoole is crap.admittedly nabbout has looked good for them Edited by StringerBellend

I want the guy that gave Santalab a yellow for launching Holland

Nah he's copped it in the media and probably from whoever the referee's boss is, and this week he'll have his cards out early.
Relegated to 4th offical only this week.

We had Shaun Evans 3 times last year for 3 wins including the home win against Melb Victory