Western Sydney Wanderers vs Newcastle Jets 23/10/2016 7:00PM

Yes.

WSW vs Perth Sunday 26 January 2014 - 7:00PM

WSW vs Wellington Sunday 13 September 2015 - 7:00PM  - Note, pre-season friendly.

I believe we've also played 1 game in Wellington at 7pm on a Sunday. Not a home game obviously.

Obviously the Perth game had a public holiday on the Monday and at the end of school holidays.

Imagine if the Victory fan who got snitched on came out with video evidence proving it wasn't them. Based on previous examples of FFA logic they'd probably extend their suspended sentence for not turning over the culprit.

Hang on.  That would require a flare ripper to have an IQ in double digits.  That plan can't compute.

7pm on a Sunday night is perfect for a lazy afternoon with a few drinks much easier for me than Friday nights .

No traffic No weddings , engagements , birthdays or ******* anniversaries everyone is available .

Game finishes by 8.45 so most people can probably be tucked up in bed by 10-10.15.

If only travelling in Sydney was so easy, those poor souls catching public transport after the match will be home closer to 12 than 10!

The public transport after the Grand Final in Brisbane is so good - they have this underground bus terminal hexagon thing, with a series of underground tunnels.

Basically each side of the underground hexagon corresponds to an area, and they have a line of buses there to take people on. Super quick and easy.

You're talking in future tense. Do you know something we don't?

In, but kick off time means instead of the whole family it'll be just me and the 10 year old. The littler one is staying home with the missus.

I don't mind experimentation with kick off times. It's the only way to see if something new will work.

I'm more annoyed with my seats. Black membership, but camped next to the away bays :nono: Oh well, three more years and a shiny new stadium will be my reward.

Edited by smp

That's exactly what I plan to do hehehe...but at an oval, not sure that any seats will be all that good.

I guess I'm worried about the atmosphere too...but hopefully we can all rise to the occasion and contribute to building something similar to what we've had at Parra.

@Victory......

GWS's first derby game against the Swans this season was played at Spotless. The attendance was 21500 or thereabouts.

Sorry to disappoint you but we will not beat that tomorrow night.

Tomorrow night's game will however beat every other regular season crowd they got there this season.

The highest crowd for a regular season GWS match at Spotless Stadium (excluding home games against Sydney Swans)

13766 - Round 6 - 2016 - GWS vs Hawthorn

18k members plus opportunity for about 5-9k of tickets available to general public. Anything above 14k will be a win in my books but the closer to 20k the better