2017 Asian Champions League Thread

Tevez to Shanghai Shenhua looking like a done deal.

If Brisbane win their Preliminary Playoff, then Brisbane could be facing Tevez!

Suncorp for once would be packed

Gamba Osaka and Sanfrecce Hiroshima have been knocked out of the Emperors Cup by Yokohama and Kashima respectively.

The other two quarters kick off at 6pm.

Does that mean that the reminding teams are all around Tokyo?

Correct sir

Gamba Osaka and Sanfrecce Hiroshima have been knocked out of the Emperors Cup by Yokohama and Kashima respectively.

Correct sir
is nathan burns playing for FC Tokyo?

Correct sir
Great thanks that's good news....Makes the possibility of going to the game a bit better.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10710809/carlos-tevez-moves-to-china-and-becomes-worlds-highest-paid-player

Chinese Super League club Shanghai Shenhua have confirmed the signing of Carlos Tevez in a deal which will make the former Manchester United striker the world's highest-paid player.

The Argentinian will reportedly earn around £610,000 a week, with the club paying Boca Juniors £9m for his services.

Chinese clubs have spent heavily over the past year to attract mainly South American stars. Last week, Shenhua's city rival Shanghai SIPG signed Oscar from Chelsea for £60m.

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking of Campbo reminded me that I have not bought ACL three match pass. Just went on to website and it won't work. Gets all the way to the confirmation stage and error message. Anyone else get this?

**** me either. Plus wont give me RBB option. What do i do to fix it?

Not sure. I selected RBB at the earlier stage, then when got to confirmation it just had white GA, so I selected that to see where they were, and that's when the error hit. Gonna wait a bit, then contact club if still not working in a couple days.