The Weather Thread.

Wanderboy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, marron said:

Your place alright mate?

River looks crazy.

thank you i am very lucky i live a good 10 minutes away from the river(well more like 7 ish but its enough) i mean yes i am stuck here because both bridges are flooded but no issues other than that and that is really a small inconvenience

On 20/03/2021 at 8:00 PM, marron said:

Anyone see this mini tornado in Chester Hill?

It was on the news.

I'm amazed how much damaged it caused to some places.

Some lady was on Triple M today saying that the wind was so strong her daughters cubby house was flown away and now they can't find it.

I would say it's well and truly gone.

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, marron said:

Oooh just got a little bit of snow.

Going for -5c, possibly even a -6c at Bathurst tonight. A -4c forecast for Canberra. That's almost put a jumper on over your t-shirt weather that like.

Just on jumpers. I love it with you Aussies and your one and only winter jumper that was purchased sometime between 1975 - 1995 :D You see some crackers around lol Fella at work was wearing a beauty circa 1985 one on Friday.

8 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Just on jumpers. I love it with you Aussies and your one and only winter jumper that was purchased sometime between 1975 - 1995 :D You see some crackers around lol Fella at work was wearing a beauty circa 1985 one on Friday.

Leave me alone! It goes with my 1978 body shirt!

32 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Haha. This is very true. Until recently I had a black hoodie I remember buying from Lowes in castle towers during the olympics. :lol:

37 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Still have a 100% pure wool one knitted by my mum for my 21st.....lol

mate if that hoodie could have talked it would have a few tales. I was probably wearing it at that party in leytonstone :lol:

Posted (edited)

Usually, I can handle winter. I'm terrible during Summer and complain about the heat non-stop.

However, it is ridiculously cold tonight. It's first time I've had the heater on all year. 

Edited by MathyouWSW
11 hours ago, MathyouWSW said:

Usually, I can handle winter. I'm terrible during Summer and complain about the heat non-stop.

However, it is ridiculously cold tonight. It's first time I've had the heater on all year. 

Aye, bit nippy out.