Sign in to follow this  
mack

Vedran Janjetovic

Reserving my judgement keeping my 5 game rule before deciding on the player

reserving my judgment until he makes 5 gordon banks quality saves in the derby. then I might be willing to give him a chance.

I still fully expect him to throw the ball into our net, tell us all to get ****ed and then walk off the pitch on saturday

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

reserving my judgment until he makes 5 gordon banks quality saves in the derby. then I might be willing to give him a chance.

I still fully expect him to throw the ball into our net, tell us all to get ****ed and then walk off the pitch on saturday

LOL!  That's about as likely as it was that Guy's Mitch Nichols' hate would prove warranted!

His welcoming of Mitch consisted of this!  :rolleyes:

erll.gif

Haha!

Where do we get Janjetovic jerseys?

http://shop.playbill.com.au/Sydney-FC/

Sorry, that was setup far too easily to pass up.

Unless you're using Tor browser, you're on a watch list now. Careful what filth you post...

You mentioned Tor, you're now on the fbi watch list.

Including me

And took a swig from one of the bottles they were using as missiles.  Classy bunch those prep boys from the private schools in Eastern Sydney.

And took a swig from one of the bottles they were using as missiles.  Classy bunch those prep boys from the private schools in Eastern Sydney.

just hoping the bottle wasnt filled with piss

And also had several top class saves - including his dive backwards to palm a looping ball over the crossbar

Top shelf stuff

that was an amazing save, i love how he reacted to the cove he kinda reminds me of berisha

That smile in combo with the background will win the majority of WSW over lol Great photo, looked like he was really enjoying himself out there tonight. Just glad to be back playing i think after the harassment at ESFC.

One of us now for sure.

Made the exact same worldie save last time we played at Allianz. Some guy behind me had his jaw wide open. What a moment.

What a brilliant photo :rofl: + :good:

I thought he was MOTM, class save, commanded anything in the air & was tidy going about his business. Really shows what he have been missing since our ACL win.

Very happy for him. It would not have been easy with all the abuse he was getting.

Lloydy, how did he go? For me the best GK performance since the Ante days (who had a few howlers in derbies himself).

Seems only goal keepers whos surname ends in 'ovic' will be good for us...

Edited by WSWBoro

Lloydy, how did he go? For me the best GK performance since the Ante days (who had a few howlers in derbies himself).

1 gordon banks save down - 4 to go ;)

he was good - made 2 good saves and a couple of good claims (although mate I was with who was a keeper at a high level reckons that his positioning was poor for the save on the header and it shouldn't have been as hard as he made it). back 4 did most of the work for him though tbf and he didn't have to mop up for the weekly borda **** up either. His quick release of the ball is a positive too.

I still don't like him and I still would much prefer we didn't sign him but he is definitely much more confident and assured than what we had.

Edited by lloydy136

So now people think Janjetovic is ok. He actually is one of the top 5 keepers in the league as some of us suggested a few months ago. Good to see people warming to him as he is more like 'us' than 'them'. He has also definitely helped our defence in its organisation.

1 gordon banks save down - 4 to go ;)

he was good - made 2 good saves and a couple of good claims (although mate I was with who was a keeper at a high level reckons that his positioning was poor for the save on the header and it shouldn't have been as hard as he made it). back 4 did most of the work for him though tbf and he didn't have to mop up for the weekly borda **** up either. His quick release of the ball is a positive too.

I still don't like him and I still would much prefer we didn't sign him but he is definitely much more confident and assured than what we had.

I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of you Lloydy, your a hard man to win over  :D

Lloydy, as you left early:

Vedran mingled extensively with the red and black after the game, spent quite some time with the WST and embraced Boris. Looks like he's arrived in more than one way. The Smurf supporters in general and the Cove in particular did the rest.

Cross city switch successfully completed.

I just watched the highlights. Three saves/refleces in the first half, and he commands the box.

Every keeper makes errors. Covic had a few howlers. Castelen put the ball through Vukovic. Even if Vedran lets one in every know and then: the Redmayne/Tyson comedy festival has concluded, and thank goodness for that. Between the two of them they cost us a sack full of points.

(although mate I was with who was a keeper at a high level reckons that his positioning was poor for the save on the header and it shouldn't have been as hard as he made it).

Watching recording of the match now. Vedran rushed forward to collect the ball as it was coming in but hesitated and changed his mind, shuffling back a bit and then diving to make the save. Definitely didn't make it easy for himself by changing his mind when coming out.

Lloydy, as you left early:

Vedran mingled extensively with the red and black after the game, spent quite some time with the WST and embraced Boris. Looks like he's arrived in more than one way. The Smurf supporters in general and the Cove in particular did the rest.

Cross city switch successfully completed.

I just watched the highlights. Three saves/refleces in the first half, and he commands the box.

Every keeper makes errors. Covic had a few howlers. Castelen put the ball through Vukovic. Even if Vedran lets one in every know and then: the Redmayne/Tyson comedy festival has concluded, and thank goodness for that. Between the two of them they cost us a sack full of points.

Probably because they're both Croats (Vedran and Boris)