Sydney FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers 14/1/2017 7:50PM

Not quite on topic, however, in little over a week we play Jets in Campbelltown at 5.00 pm. Considering that the temperature a 5.00 pm today in Campbelltown was 37 degrees and their is a high chance of similar temps on the 22nd. Why was this game scheduled by FFA morons at this time.

Will anyone attend under these furnace like conditions? and will the PFA allow players to compete?

Not sure what else they can do but reallocating bays to be mixed after they have been selling as WSW may lead to a bit of banter getting out of hand..!

Not 100% certain but I think bay 5 may have initially been active. Could end up with some SFC families sitting across the isle from people who were expecting to be in active WSW seats.

4hroD6v.png

Edit - The green is the reallocated GA, and the lime is the reallocated silver.

Edited by NotVaughan

Not quite on topic, however, in little over a week we play Jets in Campbelltown at 5.00 pm. Considering that the temperature a 5.00 pm today in Campbelltown was 37 degrees and their is a high chance of similar temps on the 22nd. Why was this game scheduled by FFA morons at this time.

Will anyone attend under these furnace like conditions? and will the PFA allow players to compete?

We were played those 7pm games at spotless, a bunch of people here were complaining the games (7pm kick off time) were too late.

You can't please everybody.

Edited by wanderersfanatic

Will there be a march/start time as it's going to be busy with that stupid big hash# game next door.

Would love a win but take a hard fought draw, hopefully Popa doesn't use that same 442 setup or we could be in for a first half flogging.

Sha LA LA LA LA FAQ OFF East Sydney!

A few peeps on here have mentioned the very probably capacity issue with parking. Me and my family went ahead and booked secure parking right near central, we'll then bus it to Alliance. It might be a good choice for those where training it in doesn't work for them

Pre booked cost us $12.50, but I would get in early

If parking near Central isn't available, try near Townhall or Goulburn street

Will post this in the away thread as well

Its their homeground, they SHOULD be outnumbering us lol

Should but there was that one time where it was 50/50

Its their homeground, they SHOULD be outnumbering us lol

Should but there was that one time where it was 50/50

Last time the situation was almost reversed. We were challenging for the premiership while they were trying to make the top 6. Thus more bandwagon fans for us.

Wondering about the low Active ticket sales given this used to be "the place to be" and where WST are sitting and whether they too are marching. FC have been brittle and winning ugly so maybe it will be a night for Martinez to truly dance a Zorba through these dogs.

Wondering about the low Active ticket sales given this used to be "the place to be" and where WST are sitting and whether they too are marching. FC have been brittle and winning ugly so maybe it will be a night for Martinez to truly dance a Zorba through these dogs.

WST will apparently be in the stands to the right of the rbb.

Bronze, Silver or Platinum?

WST will be in Bay 1. 

I suspect they will march to venue as they did last year, but in an non organised manner

WST will be in Bay 1. 

I suspect they will march to venue as they did last year, but in an non organised manner

That sounds like me and my mates most weeks. It's called walking.

No disrespect to WST, the phrase "non-organised manner" just tickled me.

Weather forecast suggests 60% of showers in the evening. What a shame for those planning to attend the hit & giggle at the SCG

Saturday 14 January

Summary showers.png Min 25 Max 32 Shower or two. Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 60% rain_60.gif Sydney area

Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the evening. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h increasing to 25 km/h before shifting south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon.

Sun protection recommended from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 15 [Extreme]

WST will be in Bay 1. 

That sounds like me and my mates most weeks. It's called walking.

No disrespect to WST, the phrase "non-organised manner" just tickled me.

That was my way of saying not an authorised march, via a non specified route 

Weather forecast suggests 60% of showers in the evening. What a shame for those planning to attend the hit & giggle at the SCG

Saturday 14 January

Summary showers.png Min 25 Max 32 Shower or two. Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm Chance of any rain: 60% rain_60.gif Sydney area

Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the evening. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h increasing to 25 km/h before shifting south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon.

Sun protection recommended from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 15 [Extreme]

I hope it fooking pours down and that there are lots of glum miserable BBL fans trudging around wondering if they will see any play, please let this happen.

Saturday 14 January

I hope it fooking pours down and that there are lots of glum miserable BBL fans trudging around wondering if they will see any play, please let this happen.

As much as I enjoy the BBL in small doses, I actually do want it to be rained off. Would be hilarious. Cricket Australia's cheeky swipe at football by scheduling a derby to coincide with ours being ruined by the weather.

Saturday 14 January

As much as I enjoy the BBL in small doses, I actually do want it to be rained off. Would be hilarious. Cricket Australia's cheeky swipe at football by scheduling a derby to coincide with ours being ruined by the weather.

It's not going to get rained off. They play in showers dont they? Not like test cricket where they come off for bad light if the sun goes behind a cloud or delay the start because the grass is a tad moist.  Their game will be over by half time in our match, let them hear some real atmosphere as they leave and not a KFC bucket hat in sight...

can you imagine the scenes if we somehow come away with the win ?

They have packed out the stadium because there so confident there going to flog us again .

I would love to see 30k+ Smurf fans have to watch us celebrate .

If they're losing, 90% of them will be gone at the 84th min. Especially if traffic is going to be immense because of the BBL