Sydney FC vs Western Sydney Wanderers 14/1/2017 7:50PM

The numbers are rubbery. No-one knows how many WSW fans will be there. Yes one of the dedicated bays was reassigned but there will be WSW fans all over the stadium who didn't buy in 'Active' "WSW Bronze or Silver' categories.

Inside back page of the Terrorgraph is supposed to be a general sports column but there is never any football in it, usually rugby league, even in summer. However there is story today. A negative one. Saying rather than "who do you sing for' the Wanderers' have lost their lustre and it's a case of 'Who do you stay home for'. Talking about how the "RBB failed to sell out their allocation".   Hilarious stuff.

Edited by beatsurrender

Pignata is an idiot... How does he know there is 8.5k of us. Just because that's how many people bought tix in wsw bays ??

We have 24 going and are in bay 12

Unlike you're plastic fans, we're everywhere pignata , and you'll see first hand tomorrow night how many of the 40,000 we make up.

Your club gets 12k to most home games. It's only when we come do we help you fill it up

Come on boys .... Let's get 3 points tomorrow night

At the end of the day another loss for us in a derby or this year wouldn't be that significant. However a loss for ESFC would be massive, in context of the derby and their undefeated reign this season.

But a win for us on Saturday would be very sweet indeed.

Edited by stavup

Conversation with my son this morning...

'Dad, its the derby tomorrow, am i going?'

'Yes you are coming'

'We are going to get beaten again arent we'

'Yes son, yes we are'

Knows what it is like to follow a shyte team like the Boro, an important step in the development of a young supporter, will harden him up.

If you are making your son follow Boro then I think DOCS should be involved.

Its a sell out who cares on the split you are all sounding like ParraFC! lets hope for enough rain so that the cricket C unts can go home early.

Excellent point
Because Pignata & smurf fans seem to be using it for a dick measuring contest, you know how football fans (#sokkahtwitter) respond to that sort of **** ;)

happy with 8.5K or whatever. less theatre going flogs.

This.
You have to appreciate that the RBB has almost doubled with the ANZ/Spotless move, it is inevitable that there will be an influx of fans who just don't know how things work. They spend more time on there phones rather than getting involved & quiten down when things turn south.

At our last match in ANZ, I would say the numbers in the RBB looked minor in comparison to other weeks but so much more volume was created. I think you'll find this to be the case on Saturday, more of the regulars & less of the newcomers will see things a bit differently in the stands.

Its a sell out who cares on the split you are all sounding like ParraFC! lets hope for enough rain so that the cricket C unts can go home early.

Excellent point
Because Pignata & smurf fans seem to be using it for a dick measuring contest, you know how football fans (#sokkahtwitter) respond to that sort of **** ;)

Haha very true lol though twitter is for trolling people lol isn't that the sole purpose of twitter? 

Excellent point
Haha very true lol though twitter is for trolling people lol isn't that the sole purpose of twitter?
True, the problem is that half the time people think they are making factual comments (look at catman), didn't take long for people to realise that he was trolling his own sport with some of the **** he was saying!

Trolling people is the sole purpose of the movement #sokkahtwitter

At the end of the day another loss for us in a derby or this year wouldn't be that significant. However a loss for ESFC would be massive, in context of the derby and their undefeated reign this season.

I disagree mate. A loss for us would be very significant. There is unrest, the squad is not what it should be and as that f**khead Pignata pointed out, numbers are dwindling. This is a must win. No ifs, buts, maybes. F*****g win.

I disagree mate. A loss for us would be very significant. There is unrest, the squad is not what it should be and as that f**khead Pignata pointed out, numbers are dwindling. This is a must win. No ifs, buts, maybes. F*****g win.

Agreed. The popa out movement will increase ten fold. People are starting to get sick of It. I don't know about you, but the build up for this debry has been so downhearted I feel, it's sad. Even the RBBs post about the match didn't sound like their usual selves.

Really hope we can turn it around.

Edited by xxBrandonxx

Our numbers may have dwindled down but their own crowd numbers have hardly set the world on fire even with an undefeated streak to fuel their season so far.... where's their 40,000 crowds every week? A Plastic flog team will always be a plastic flog team.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/western-sydney-wanderers/western-sydney-wanderers-hit-back-at-graham-arnold-ahead-of-sydney-aleague-derby-20170113-gtqr3l.html

"[Arnie] can say whatever he likes, At the end of the day I hope he's right because if he doesn't have to make a save, then he's pulling the ball out of the back of the net," Popovic said.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/western-sydney-wanderers/western-sydney-wanderers-hit-back-at-graham-arnold-ahead-of-sydney-aleague-derby-20170113-gtqr3l.html

"[Arnie] can say whatever he likes, At the end of the day I hope he's right because if he doesn't have to make a save, then he's pulling the ball out of the back of the net," Popovic said.

I chortled when I read that.  

We have to Shoot Fooken (on target) for that to happen 

Popa with the Bantz! A++

Nico passion for this should fire everyone up he is up for it. We know how these guys play we dominate they sucker punch that's their game and to get under our players skin (looking at you Carney and Simon). We need to nullify that and block all the space and options when they are in transition. Nullify their speed and be strong in defence on our wings. Players up front also need to be on their game can't have shots to close to the keeper we need to make Vukovic stretch for his saves he is only a short guy so my advice "hit the top corner."

As for the attendance most likely they did what Westies do and look for the cheaper seats in the stadium.... Its what I usually do  :xnod:

Regardless we are not just singing against the East we also need to make sure that they hear us in the SCG.

I'm Fired up SITHSLAYER OUT  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:  :diablo:

Sydney FC's ticket sales information reveals that around 1800 fans from outside of NSW have bought tickets to the clash, with fans from Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Northern Territory, Tasmania and ACT set to fly in for the game.

These fans are reputedly not even members of the club or the SCG Trust, with the state of Victoria making up the bulk of this number.

http://www.a-league.com.au/article/allianz-sold-out-as-sydney-derby-fever-sweeps-australia/1udt4xptlotha145kvj5lmonio

Anyone flying in from interstate for the match on Saturday?