Derby Draw Drops Wanderers To 8th

Really enjoyed last night. We are slowly improving, but lack of striker is killing any chance of real progress. I don't know much about Lachlan, he probably needs more game time, and he had a chance with that header, but he looks slow? Has he got strikers instincts? Regardless of Lachlan improving or Santa being available next week, can we please, please get a striker in.

We turned the ball over in midfield quite a bit in the second half. We just can't gift possession to teams that are regularly scoring goals. I get nervous when we start passing it back from midfield, having had a counter on. Is the aim to open up the field, get us into formation? That tiki taka from the back isn't working IMO.

Vedran was top quality and soaked up the saltfest from the Cove. Love that he talks to the defenders - wonder how the lads are taking that on board? Ante used to as well.

So, um, better. But just not good enough yet. I am hopeful :fool:  

"Do we have a fullback overlapping?"

Yes!

"Great, ignore him & play it back to Aspro & Cornthwaite."

---

"Is a player in a great position to put in a cross?"

Yes!

"Great, turn around and play it to a midfielder who will do nothing with it."

ugh, yep this. Its infuriating. 

Yes!

---

Yes!

Rsg0Dt.gif

Our current attack training

Yes!

---

Yes!

Rsg0Dt.gif

Our current attack training

Ugh, so true

All this talk about esfc outnumbering us.

We absolutely embarrassed them in the stands to the point that even they are disappointed in the coves effort last night.

Really good vibe about the RBB last night and even though we only had one side full of supporters "who de we sing for" sounded amazing.

The smurfs are really upset about Vedran lol

tCkAYZR.png

I don't get their logic as he has moved away from them and was replaced by one of the top keepers in the league who played at victory also.

That + Vedran has made it abundantly clear how he was treated by the club. If the smurfs had any sense of shame they'd be questioning why somebody who used to be a popular player for them was f*cked off like that.

The smurfs are really upset about Vedran loltCkAYZR.png

I don't get their logic as he has moved away from them and was replaced by one of the top keepers in the league who played at victory also.

That + Vedran has made it abundantly clear how he was treated by the club. If the smurfs had any sense of shame they'd be questioning why somebody who used to be a popular player for them was f*cked off like that.

As I said previously they seemed to get pissed off about a lot of things for the most trivial reasons. Like the whole world is betraying them. It's like us going ape **** because Redmayne is at their club. You don't see anyone losing their minds here, do you?

As I said previously they seemed to get pissed off about a lot of things for the most trivial reasons. Like the whole world is betraying them. It's like us going ape **** because Redmayne is at their club. You don't see anyone losing their minds here, do you?

Thats because esfc fans are a bunch of entitled muppets.

We are having a terrible season...

We are coming 8th...

We haven't won a derby in over three years...

We were heavily outnumbered for the first time...

Yet...

We still embarrassed the cove.

YOU ONLY SING WHEN YOURE WINNING LMAO

Were we that heavily outnumbered? Seemed like we still had a decent turnout.... for all their supposed huge support, where were they for the round 1 clash inside an 82,000 seat stadium which was a neutral venue??

Thats because esfc fans are a bunch of entitled muppets.

Club culture.

You start with the whole bling thing, you tap into the big end of town as your version of what Sydney is all about, it's little wonder your fans think similarly. They subscribe to the vision in some way, consciously, subconsciously... it sits there behind everything.

WestSyd........"As I said previously they seemed to get pissed off about a lot of things for the most trivial reasons. Like the whole world is betraying them. It's like us going ape **** because Redmayne is at their club. You don't see anyone losing their minds here, do you?"

With Redmayne going to them they know who got the better deal.! lol Plus the majority on this forum would pay for him (Redmayne) to stay there.!

Edited by sonar100