Western Sydney Stadium Construction (New Parramatta Stadium)

mack

Yeah, that looks soooo unfinished. I hope they are going to finish it off properly with an exterior, looks like cost cutting to me.

Yeah, that looks soooo unfinished. I hope they are going to finish it off properly with an exterior, looks like cost cutting to me.

Yeah, I believe I said that would happen ;) That said, they'll probably just hang some fabric wrap around it, can change it depending on the team. Won't be too bad in the end.

Yeah, I believe I said that would happen ;) That said, they'll probably just hang some fabric wrap around it, can change it depending on the team. Won't be too bad in the end.

So we go from a state of the art wraparound LED display to a bit of fabric that can be hung up and changed lol

So we go from a state of the art wraparound LED display to a bit of fabric that can be hung up and changed lol

To go back to that video it looks like there never was a wrap around display, it was just for animation purposes, we got duped :rofl:

Heres barca's concept, not a fan of emirates but the exterior is really good. This stadium is going to represent western Sydney to the country and Asia, we're doing good work with Parramatta square, we need to aim higher.

• mack locked this topic