mack

Western Sydney Stadium Construction (New Parramatta Stadium)

HOW WILL SEATS BE ALLOCATED AT YOUR NEW WESTERN SYDNEY STADIUM? WILL I HAVE THE SAME SEAT?

With the final seat plans and designs set to be released soon, the seating arrangement at your new Western Sydney Stadium will be different to that of the old Pirtek Stadium, as well as your current seating at our temporary venues Spotless and ANZ stadiums.

We will be working through the membership transition process for our return to Wanderland and we are committed to ensure the process is as smooth and stress free for all members.

As such we have put together the following criteria for seat allocations will be based on the:

1. Membership Loyalty – Members that have held a continuous Membership since our Foundation year will have first priority in the seat allocation process
  2. Membership category – Your Membership will then be assigned by the category you have held for those years starting with Red reserved seating through to flexi and non-ticketed Membership
  3. Member match day attendance – To a lesser extent Members with the best match day attendance record will be elevated to reward continuous support on match day

Just rang the club about this point. They said that it will not apply and should not have been there. So a Red Foundation Member that attended every game will the same as one who has attended zero games but has continuously held membership.

Edited by WHACKO

Join WestSydneyFootball.Com and participate by registering an account.

On 04/11/2018 at 12:11 PM, StringerBellend said:

Yep, If we play like yesterday every week, people will come back 

steep stands, safe standing, wifi, multiple foot outlets etc will mean stuff all unless we are playing good footy and winning 

wifi? LOL you going to WSS to watch the game or be on your bloody phone tweeting like mack?

foot outlets? you going to buy shoes at the stadium? there is Westfields down the road buddy.

jokes aside. 

I agree. If we played like we did on the first 2 seasons and that vibe returns. People will return.

Any updated pics ???

8 minutes ago, hawks2767 said:

I specifically requested a seat right under a roof hanging speaker that plays music really loudly before a match and at halftime.

And at Corners, Free Kicks, Penalties, Wind achieving a certain speed, when it begins to rain, etc.

6 hours ago, Whitey said:

And at Corners, Free Kicks, Penalties, Wind achieving a certain speed, when it begins to rain, etc.

I forget which game on the weekend I was watching - and they did play music over the stadium PS system during the game...I think as a corner was being set up....might have even been in our Wellington game??

Did anyone else notice that?

I think there was some discussion pre season ….about this as a possibility ?

3 minutes ago, wendybr said:

I forget which game on the weekend I was watching - and they did play music over the stadium PS system during the game...I think as a corner was being set up....might have even been in our Wellington game??

Yeh, Wellington had a dance cam going during every break in play prior to a free kick

4 minutes ago, wswnick said:

Yeh, Wellington had a dance cam going during every break in play prior to a free kick

:shok:  Dance cam??

You were there?

12 minutes ago, wendybr said:

I noticed it during one of the matches in round 2

54 minutes ago, wswnick said:

Yeh I was

The crowd's response???

43 minutes ago, Smoggy said:

Watching that video with the sound off is very disturbing.....

Agree but to be fair watch any video with the sound off and it's just...well..extremely weird 

Edited by beatsurrender

21 minutes ago, wswnick said:

Those on cam danced

Maybe the level of activity in the stands at the average Nix game at the Cake tin is so ….dull...that the music and the "dance cam" activity is welcomed there??

They wouldn't dare do it at any of our games....would they?

2 minutes ago, wendybr said:

Maybe the level of activity in the stands at the average Nix game at the Cake tin is so ….dull...that the music and the "dance cam" activity is welcomed there??

Greg O'Rourke, in numerous interviews on podcasts etc. after the announcement (and absolute shitstorm it unleashed), re: music at stoppages stated it would only happen at "smaller" games and with teams that don't generate their own atmosphere as much. Basically saying, more Nux and CCM than WSW and Victory.

But never say never.

Any views on lower tier vs upper tiers for the Eastern stand? I was lower tier Black on the Western stand (last row, really close to exit and toilets which was a huge bonus when taking little kids to the games) and I’m going to miss those seats.  I only had two seats then compared to four now. Cost of upgrading would be too much. Oh well, it is what it is.

I’m trying to work out if it’s better to be upper or lower in the new stadium, but can’t really work it out. Which is less likely to lead to my two red-headed kids spontaneously combusting at a late afternoon game?

Do you want to walk up a lot of steps, or fewer steps? All the facilities are in the main level concourse, while the seats are either below or above it.

I'd ask if you can request a rear row on the lower level.

23 hours ago, Smoggy said:

Watching that video with the sound off is very disturbing.....

Try this one with the sound up

Edited by marron

Just talked to the membership team. They are definitely under instructions to recommend that people upgrade to red to nab red seats for the next season. But can't confirm or deny how the process of upgrading will be. ie.

- I assume there is almost double the amount of red seats now as there are members this season. If not a fair few people will be upgrading to red this season to nab them. But i fail to see there being enough "current" red members to fill all seats so the next in line would be current black members as per my logic. However they can't confirm this and recommend upgrading to red to be safe. 

ANyone in the know actually have a figure on the amount of red seats? and then black?

Well I went to the membership website last night and t says red is sold out

16 hours ago, mack said:

Do you want to walk up a lot of steps, or fewer steps? All the facilities are in the main level concourse, while the seats are either below or above it.

I'd ask if you can request a rear row on the lower level.

Good idea actually. Walking fewer stairs will be easier on my dodgy knee too.

On 06/11/2018 at 12:00 AM, wendybr said:

I can't even stand the announcer just before kick-off "cheer your wanderers!" yeah we are buddy just shut up, not to mention music before kick off or after goals are scored, I can listen to music at anywhere else I'm here for the atmosphere or even talking to my mates next to me which I cant because the announcer is so loud.

On 07/11/2018 at 11:21 AM, Unlimited said:

Well I went to the membership website last night and t says red is sold out

Red is sold out for the current arrangement of seating. Limiting factor of soulless.

3 hours ago, wengerboy said:

I can't even stand the announcer just before kick-off "cheer your wanderers!" yeah we are buddy just shut up, not to mention music before kick off or after goals are scored, I can listen to music at anywhere else I'm here for the atmosphere or even talking to my mates next to me which I cant because the announcer is so loud.

This has been annoying me for years. It's a bigger deterrent to going to matches than anything else I've put up with. It happens every week. The other dislikes don't occur as often.

It really is terrible. When someone tries to fakely whip you into a frenzy it comes across so so forced - I actually lose enthusiasm. 

Not sure if it’s been posted here or not, but seats are grey, pretty much same pattern as aami in Melbourne, just different shades of grey and white. Help how to upload pics??